Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Please help, can someone change my username...

Started by Nicole A., November 20, 2016, 04:03:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicole A.

Can someone please change my username to "Nicole" is possible or if not avail, "Ashley".. If they are taken, Nicole73 will work too....

Thanks a bunch
Beginning my jouney, wish me luck!
Almost 3months HRT, feeling happier  :icon_wave:

•  

Dena

User names must be unique and you can check for usage with the "Members" tab in the upper right had corner of the screen. Nicole is a long time regular user so that name is clearly not available. Ashley is also used but hasn't been on in about 4 years so it's possible that the name could be reassigned to you. I would need to ask if the old account can be deleted.

If you have another name or a variation on the name other than the above names that is unique, we can use that name.

You will need to verify that your email address is correct as the name change takes place in two parts and the second will require an email verification. Until you receive the email, you will continue to log in under your old name.

Let me know how you would like to proceed with the name change.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Nicole A.

Lets go with "Nicole A."
Email is correct...thanks

•  

Nicole A.

Thanks so much!! I left $10 in the tip jar under my old user name...  ;D

•  

Nicole A.

Question, how do I gain on reputation?  I only have 1 someone gave me so far.

•  

Dena

Reputations are a son of a gun to earn. You have to make great posts and hope somebody likes them. In addition, that somebody has to have over 50 posts before they can award you a point. I feel about half of my points weren't earned because I received them for posts that I didn't think where that great while some of my really good posts are unrewarded. In addition, I often work with very new users who are under the 50 post limit so I know I will not receive reputation points for those posts.

The other side of the coin is smites. You need to do something that's really bad to earn one and Cindy makes a habit of reviewing any smites that are awarded. One thinks twice before smiting somebody because sometimes they are reversed or in other words, removed from the person receiving the smite and given to the person who gave the smite in the first place. This tends to happen when the initial smite was given for revenge or to punish but not when the smite was deserved.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •