Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

OPRA is doing a transexual episode every one watch it might be a good step ahea

Started by Jake_to_Jackie, September 24, 2007, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake_to_Jackie

it will be Friday 8/7c every one talk about it then comment about what you thought of it in here.
  •  

Hazumu

Blurb from the Oprah website:

QuoteFriday 09/28/07
Born in the Wrong Body (TV-14)
What would you do if your 7-year-old daughter said, "Mom, I really should be a boy?" Meet guests who say they were born in the wrong body. Their stories on facing the world transgendered.

Karen
  •  

Jake_to_Jackie

:'(  I MISSED DEH SHOW. PLEASE ANY ONE COULD YOU LIKE PUT IT ON HERE OR SOMETHING I RELY RELY WANTED TO SEE IT
  •  

Ell

Quote from: Jake_to_Venessa on September 30, 2007, 08:13:10 PM
:'(  I MISSED DEH SHOW. PLEASE ANY ONE COULD YOU LIKE PUT IT ON HERE OR SOMETHING I RELY RELY WANTED TO SEE IT

aw ya missed it uh? too bad for you'se.

Eh!  Did you know.  Dare was a nutta goil on dis same website heeya what had da same name as you'se.  Sorta!  Yeah.  but huh name was Jake_ta_Jackie!!

Huh uh!!!   Ain't dat sumpin!!

-Guido
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Ell on September 30, 2007, 08:41:35 PM

Eh!  Did you know.  Dare was a nutta goil on dis same website heeya what had da same name as you'se.  Sorta!  Yeah.  but huh name was Jake_ta_Jackie!!

-Guido

ROFL  ;D :D

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Jake_to_Jackie

Quote from: Ell on September 30, 2007, 08:41:35 PM

-Guido

relay? What was this person like was she cute. Tink do you know of this other Jake?
  •  

Ell

Quote from: Jake_to_Venessa on September 30, 2007, 11:28:13 PM
relay? What was this person like was she cute.

Yeah, she was a sweetie, I hear. But she was kinda obsessed with huh looks. You know. Always saying am i cute or i am cute. That kinda thing makes you start to think that a girl is thinking too much about huhself. A girl has to be ready to sacrifice huhself. They give their whole lives to their children, and even then, sometimes it's not enough. do you think, i evva gave my ma the proper kinds of thanks i shoulda given huh, every day? sh*t. i was in gangs. i was on drugs. i almost shot a guy once cause he lost 200 dollas of mine. and he was my cousin. but that's what saved me. because i didn't shoot him, they kicked me outta the gang. they said, we're thru with you. we evva see you around here again, your dead. Punk!
  •  

Jake_to_Jackie

:( I'm shallow? Am i relay? To be honest the real me has very lil self esteam and hearing thouse things made me feel better about my self. I did not mean to come off full of my self  :'(

the once Jackie,
Venessa
  •  

Ell

Quote from: Jake_to_Venessa on October 01, 2007, 01:31:47 AM
:( I'm shallow? Am i relay? To be honest the real me has very lil self esteam and hearing thouse things made me feel better about my self. I did not mean to come off full of my self  :'(

the once Jackie,
Venessa

it's not for me to say whether you are or aren't. and Guido didn't say you were, either. he said people might start to think so. it's kinda like bragging. if a person does a really great job at something and then goes off all the time saying what a great job they did, it starts to rob them of their own accomplishment. low self esteem is generally not the fault of the person who has it, but unfortunately, it's the responsibility of the person who has it, to overcome it. the good news is, it can be overcome.

please accept my apologies if Guido made you feel bad. he kinda blurts things out.

prove to yourself that you can be the way you want to be. this is a long process, because there a lot of characteristics you can fit into one personality. but just focus on one at a time. and you will be on your way to building your self-esteem. as Guido says, "I built this whole building -- one brick at a time!"

-ell
  •