Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

How many posts do i need before I can PM?

Started by Sowilo, December 09, 2016, 05:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sowilo

How many posts do i need before I can PM?

Thanks!!
  •  

Dena

Because of where you made your initial post, your greeting was a little farther in the thread from your post. The answer is 15 quality posts. If we feel you are post padding, the ability to post will be removed. The greeting and links that explain this can be found here
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Sowilo

Thanks Dena! I think I understand, I had to re read your post. I will go over those links thanks!
  •  

Mariah

It's important to remember that the posts need to be meaningful or in other words not just almost all one lines. This link is another important one to review.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,139178.0.html
Quote from: Nero on April 18, 2013, 05:14:14 AM
If you appear to be posting just to hit the 15 post mark to see profiles, message people, etc., you will have these privileges revoked. I may not have time to inform you about it. You just won't see the privileges awarded at 15 posts, even if you've got a 100.
If you spam the board with one liners, I don't know if you're a spammer, a post padder or what.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Sowilo

I apologize, and I understand. I thought they were, but that doesnt matter I understand. What should I do to be able to get my privileges back? just be more careful about what and how I post? Not do anything you all feel is post padding?
  •  

Mariah

The key is to be more carful and make meaningful posts. As to when those abilities will return will be up to the forum staff and the admins. I have no idea, but a safe bet will be one of a couple other milestone points but in the end it won't be my call Those above me will be making that final judgment as to when you can receive those privileges for real. Thanks
Mariah
  •  

Sowilo

Well thanks for deciding to inform me, i feel bad as someone really nice messaged me and I wanted to reply to them. but I guess that's my fault. I will be more careful.

Hope you are having a good weekend
  •  

Mariah

I am having a good weekend. It will pass quickly so just hang in there. Hugs
Mariah
  •  

Sowilo

Hugs ty a lot. Do they have like a thread or section for lonely people? If that's too vague I understand.
  •  

Dena

The 15 post limit is so we learn about you and your reasons for being on the site. People sometimes use the PM system to spam others or to make unwanted advances on site members and the 15 post limit helps us eliminate that, We are flexible as to where you post because people come to the site for many reasons. Some want surgical information, others want help understanding themselves and still others want to share in the community. Non transgender people are permitted on the site but beware that we will know if you are transgender through your posting so don't attempt to deceive us.

One important rule is we are not a dating site. We are a medical information site.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •