Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

This is how people spread Hate...*Trigger Warning*

Started by Jessika, December 17, 2016, 07:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessika

My Fantasy is having Two Men at once...

One Cooking, One Cleaning.  ;D 

•  

Michelle_P

Oog...  That there is one confused TERF wannabe.  Thinks all transsexuals are truscum, transgender means pre-op, transsexual means post-op, and dives down her own little rabbit hole from there.

I doubt it is possible to have a rational conversation with someone living in that ideological black hole.  At least you tried, though.  Bonus life experience points for that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie K

That chick is just starved for attention ... and really needs help

The ball is now rolling....I hope it doesnt run me 0ver
  •  

zamber74

Some people just love trying to push others into little places, that fit within their own ideological views, the thought of individuals having the capacity to transcend their perceived world view is unacceptable.  I read through the comments Jessika, and think you did an amazing job.  This individual, you spoke against seems to have difficulty living in a world where the boundaries are not so easily defined, in such a place, they have no control and as such they tend to push for conformity.  At least, that is my thought on the matter, as well as experience with others who exhibit signs of bigotry toward others.

In a way, I feel bad for them, but mostly I just feel anger toward them for all of the hurt they cause.  I do not understand why someone would go to such lengths, when others are hurt, for things that ultimately do not matter.  I mean, obviously to them it does, but you would think they could go beyond such harmful thoughts and take into consideration the feelings of others.

Regardless, I am glad people like you exist, who push to set things right and display things in a different light.  I try to do so as well, usually I win over other people with a rational approach.  Not the individuals railing against others, just those that remain undecided.  You are doing a lot of good, by standing up for others, and for that I thank you.

:)
  •  

big kim

There's an awful lot of haters on the gay scene. I regard Pink News as a gay Daily Mail. A long time back it was actually a decent read
  •  

jentay1367

Haters gonna hate...just ignorance and baseless fear.  Nothing to see here. Hey...here's a few fun facts.....

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

Or one of my favorites from the comedian Ron White:

You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

•  

HappyMoni

Let me preface this by saying I don't believe in the argument I propose. You could have argued that if she thinks chromosomes are the only factor in determining gender then she has no legitimacy claiming to be a lesbian as it "obviously" is incorrect as far as sexual body parts not matching up and for procreation. She is just a woman pretending to love other woman. Her nature based on her physiology is to love men. Not being a logical woman, this would not make a dent I'm sure. I thought it was a good way to show the ridiculous nature of her argument though.
Monica
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Jessika

Thank you all for the great feedback.

I have her on my Block List so I don't have to read anymore or her nonsense. We just need to keep strong and defy those who try to bring us down.
My Fantasy is having Two Men at once...

One Cooking, One Cleaning.  ;D 

•  

Alora

Quote from: jentay1367 on December 18, 2016, 02:23:00 AM
Haters gonna hate...just ignorance and baseless fear.  Nothing to see here. Hey...here's a few fun facts.....

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig

Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.'

Or one of my favorites from the comedian Ron White:

You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever.

OMG this woman!!! Doesn't have a clue. I got so agitated reading that.

These statements are so true. Especially, never argue with an idiot.

Jessica I'm so sorry you waisted your time trying to educate this woman, but thank you for trying.

Loves [emoji182]❤️[emoji182]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •