Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Eyebrow etching

Started by Cindy, December 29, 2016, 07:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

Has anyone had eyebrow etching done? If so would you like to tell me what you think of it?

For those who may not have heard of it here is a quick link.

http://hellogiggles.com/lets-talk-eyebrow-etching/
  •  

karenpayneoregon

I had this done three years ago. The initial appointment she explained the procedure, asked me about color and shape along with measuring various aspects of my face. I asked for her opinion on shape and color, agreed with her recommendations.

The procedure was done on a Thursday, this way she indicated I would be pretty much healed that nobody at work would notice (there are scabs and blood on top of the work).

For about a week twice a day I was required to put ointment on my brows.

Afterwards I received countless raves on how my brows looked, several inquired, who did it, I want that too!

A month late my upper and lower eye's were done appropriate for my age.

In regards to fading, they are starting to fade recently somewhat.

Cost for brows was 400 USD, same for eye liner and this includes a free touchup for the first year.

I'm going to have my brows and lower liner touched up this year which will cost 200 USD for brows and the same for liner as she does this for repeat customers.

Bottom line is, such a great feeling not too worry about my eye's anymore, have saved time and money and would highly recommend anyone with brow issues to consult with a professional and when I say professional, not a tattoo artist but someone licensed to preform these procedures.   
When it comes to life, we spin our own yarn, and where we end up is really, in fact, where we always intended to be."
-Julia Glass, Three Junes

GCS 2015, age 58
  •  

Selenakyle

I just had this done and I LOVE it.

I had very thin, sparse brows from years of plucking them all out and I got mine done last month. They took about two weeks to heal and cost 350 CDN, but they were worth every penny. I love waking up with eyebrows and they look so natural!
  •  

DawnOday

Check out Groupon in your area. I see the couple of places near me are charging nearly half price. Reg $425. Now $199. Just a suggestion. Actually there are a lot of services on Groupon with deep discounts. I found a Groupon for a salon in Montreal, so it is available north of the border. But I doubt in small towns.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•