Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

How become very openminded by the hatred around everywhere in the world

Started by Abbiem, January 06, 2017, 05:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbiem

My country, family members used to tell me to hate jews because iam supposed to hate them because iam from mideast, so everything is about hate, hate make them your enemies.
I have revolted against CLOSE MINDED PEOPLE.
Cousins were involved in hezbollah's support, terror. And i have watched women , oppressed women, getting beaten, ect ect.
Iam not a spiritual person by any means i became addicted to FREEDOM
not meditation not like pretending meditate and gossip about ppl
Iam mean to the MEAN BAD TO THE BAD
And GOOD TO THE GOOD
Do not TAKE BULL>-bleeped-< FROM NO ONE, LIKE EVEN DISCRIMINATION FROM EUROPEANS AGAINST BLACK OR MIDEASTERNS OR WHATEVER
As long people are not hurting others kill or steal, why the HATE.
In my life i have experienced ruthless stalking from people, stalking where i go, from normal doctor to shops, to school, to clinics, to everywhere.
There were setbacks, from surgery, and there were betrayals of family and friends too.
Iam now where iam moving somewhere where my family members wont stalk me at all.
I have even thought about to change my sex gender to escape the stalking.
I always felt a man and a woman in the same time, my passion is pursue my career in my creativity in a place where i feel safe from stalky family members.

Openmindness is very rare and makes you lonely because you cannot take close mindness conversations at all, u dont dig close minded ppl, they r too many of them out there with hate.

•  

SiobhánF

You've had a scary experience growing up in the Middle East. I can only imagine the fear you felt.

That's an interesting take on the idea of open-mindedness. Isn't it interesting that the more open-minded we think we are, we become more closed-minded towards closed-minded people, thereby defeating the purpose of keeping an open mind? I think it's better to know what you stand for and to have honest, open discussions with people whose views differ from ours. Helps us to understand others better and to help others understand us better. In other words, don't open your mind so wide that your brain falls out. The important thing here is engagement. Engaging with others helps us connect and reduce hate. That's just my perspective about this, though, so take it for what it is. ;)
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•