Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

BBC Radio 5 Live discussion on transgenderism including yours truly

Started by Rachel Richenda, January 27, 2017, 01:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R R H

There was a 35 minute live discussion about transgenderism two days ago on BBC Radio 5 Live. I participated quite a lot in it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08b12yy#play

Apologies to anyone overseas if you have trouble playing that but there are some ways around it I think.

xx
  •  

Michelle_P

Very cool!  I got a kick out of the classic caller, the woman who "just doesn't understand it.  How can liking pink, or wearing dresses mean that someone is a woman inside?"

Thanks for doing this.  I really think more of us need to step forward and help the public understand that we are just people, at a different place in the gender identification spectrum than most.  All concepts that need explaining!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

R R H

That's so sweet of you: thank you :)

p.s. way to go with my voice training!
  •  

harem

•