Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

How do I volunteer?

Started by November Fox, March 04, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

November Fox

Hey,

So I read in the monthly PM that you can volunteer, if you have no money to offer.
I am sure I can do something for the forum, but there is no such thing as a "job description" where I can read what the job is about and whether I would be a good fit :)

For example I love Minecraft but I am unsure if I would be any good as server staff.
Is there anywhere where I can read more about this and maybe sign up?
  •  

Dena

Look at the Staff List. Each area of the site has an administrator who is in charge of that areas of the site. Susan normally defers to the other administrators so she is pretty much in the background most of the time. Anyway, PM either the administrator in charge of the area or if you are friendly with somebody who works in that area, you could PM them as well. For example, I am a senior forums moderator and if you are brave enough to take that on, I would be willing to share with you but in the end, Cindy would make the final decision.

ThaliaNyx is the minecraft administrator and staff members in that area are responsible for world creation and enforcing the rules. The TOS still apply as well as any minecraft specific rules so you would be the police as well as a builder. I have had some dealings with SilverWing on the forum and I believe that she would be more than willing to answer your questions.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

November Fox

Thanks Dena! I´ll take a look at it.
  •