Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Here I go again :-(

Started by JeanetteLW, March 10, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

So, what day of the week are you going to do the makeover, Jeanette?
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Cindy

And have we had our ears pierced as yet?
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: Cindy on April 24, 2017, 09:41:53 PM
And have we had our ears pierced as yet?

Uh huh, Looking to cause more trouble aren't you Cindy? You are, I know you are.  >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)

You will have to find another victim for this one though. I have 4 piercings. 2 in each ear lobe.

So there !  :P :P :P :P

Hugs,
   Jeanette
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 24, 2017, 09:29:01 PM
So, what day of the week are you going to do the makeover, Jeanette?
Moni

MONI !!
  •  

HappyMoni

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Shy

Quote from: JeanetteLW on April 24, 2017, 10:00:43 PM
Uh huh, Looking to cause more trouble aren't you Cindy? You are, I know you are.  >:-) >:-) >:-) >:-)

You will have to find another victim for this one though. I have 4 piercings. 2 in each ear lobe.

So there !  :P :P :P :P

Hugs,
   Jeanette

Ha, ha. That put a hole or two in Cindy's master plan ;D. Now about that makeover, i'm sure someone mentioned a makeover, in fact I'm definitely sure someone mentioned a MaKeOvEr :-*

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

•  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: Shy on April 25, 2017, 03:06:24 AM
Ha, ha. That put a hole or two in Cindy's master plan ;D. Now about that makeover, i'm sure someone mentioned a makeover, in fact I'm definitely sure someone mentioned a MaKeOvEr :-*

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie

Sadie, you are not helping...  I swear there's a conspiracy going on here.

Hugs,
   Jeanette
  •  

LizK

No conspiracy...we are out to get you mmmwwwwwaaaaahhahahahhh
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: ElizabethK on April 25, 2017, 04:25:58 PM
No conspiracy...we are out to get you mmmwwwwwaaaaahhahahahhh

I KNEW IT!!! LOL

Okay, so today I spent a good part of the day in male mode again. I went to Target to return what wa suppose to be a cute pink dress that when it arrived turned out to be a completely different color being a horrible shade more red and yucky than pink so back to the store for a refund it went.  Then I had to fill the pickup up with gas before going to buy some things at Costco. I was too self conscious to take a good look at the women's clothes they sell there.  Then it was off to the grocery store for some veggies for the venison stew my sister is cooking.
   Back home again I had to go over to the manager office and discuss some items in the new lease we will need to sign. Discussions done with a status of "There's a new agreement coming out in a week or so, so why don't you just wait until that one comes out?" arrrg  After I read all 57 pages too. Discussion over I ask my 24 year old femal manager how many trans people she knew. He answer was "Quite a few, why?"  My response? "Well now you know one more, me" So we proceeded to talk about me. trans people in general and a couple she know that are prominent in Portland. (one that even owns a trans club). She even told me VS bras are the best. I said they don't have m size and she told me there another brand she could remember for sure, that might be better for me and she would look into it and tell me. I mentioned how I am being hounded about a makeover by several friends on this site and how I didn't feel ready for something like that yet. She tried to tell me I needed to get a manicure and a pedicure.  aaaaaarrrrrgg!  Anyway the news was well received.
   Back in the apartment talking with my sister about clothes again I did a little show and tell with several of my dress and a skirt and blouse set. She like a couple and others not so much as they are her style. later she commented that talking girl talk with me was weird but that it also seemed natural. She said she didn't have a problem talking about girl stuff with me.
   I am now out of my male clothes and wearing that cute floral skirt and blouse set, have 2 pairs of earrings in, and my flat sandals on my feet showing off my painted toes.  ;D  Thinking of applying some polish on my finger nails now.  Perhaps I'll don a wig also.

Well that is my day so far coming up on dinner time.

Hugs,
   Jeanette
  •  

Cindy

So a lovely and ever increasingly confident woman has arisen from the ash of a lonely man. How lovely :-*

You are very brave and I am very proud of you.

Love and Hugs

Cindy
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: Cindy on April 25, 2017, 07:00:51 PM
So a lovely and ever increasingly confident woman has arisen from the ash of a lonely man. How lovely :-*

You are very brave and I am very proud of you.

Love and Hugs

Cindy

I don't know about that Cindy... But I will thank you for it.

I'm still not going out in broad daylight for a makeover yet!!

Hugs andlove,
  Jeanette
  •  

HappyMoni

Way to go Jeanette! Your world is getting bigger and bigger. Ain't it nice?
Proud of you too.
Moni

]
  •  

Rayna

Nice way to broach the topic with the manager, and I'm glad that went well.  I know that was a lurking pain point for you.  The obstacles to ease in your life are falling over more and more rapidly now -- way to go!

I also want to be clear that the whole makeover deal is not driven by anything that we see in your photos -- you look great already.  We just know (well, in my case "think" or "hope") that it would be fun.  Actually I mentioned our joking around to my wife, and she (a) didn't know what a makeover was LOL and (b) thought it would be fun to do together when I explained it.

Onward and upward!  Love, Randy
If so, then why not?
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: HappyMoni on April 25, 2017, 07:09:48 PM
Way to go Jeanette! Your world is getting bigger and bigger. Ain't it nice?
Proud of you too.
Moni

Thank you Monica.  I just thought I needed to give the office a heads up just in case a strange woman was seen sneaking out my door and into my pickup someday.

Hugs,
   Jeanette
  •  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: RandyL on April 25, 2017, 07:40:27 PM
Nice way to broach the topic with the manager, and I'm glad that went well.  I know that was a lurking pain point for you.  The obstacles to ease in your life are falling over more and more rapidly now -- way to go!

I also want to be clear that the whole makeover deal is not driven by anything that we see in your photos -- you look great already.  We just know (well, in my case "think" or "hope") that it would be fun.  Actually I mentioned our joking around to my wife, and she (a) didn't know what a makeover was LOL and (b) thought it would be fun to do together when I explained it.

Onward and upward!  Love, Randy

Thank you too Randy,  I never did think this makeover thing had anything to do with my looks. Rather I know it is my friends nudging me along (hmmm goading may apply to some as well as cajoling does to others). Where was I? Oh yeah nudging me along a step at a time on my journey knowing that each it will help me come to accept myself and give me a bit more confidence.
   Sneaking conniving women that they are, I still gotta love em.

Hey, Randy I think your wife had a wonderful idea. When are you two doing it? This weekend? Better get your reservations in now.

Hugs,
   Jeanette
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: KathyLauren on April 25, 2017, 07:51:36 PM
Well done, Jeanette!

Thank you Kathy but it pales in light of what you are doing.

Besides this one was easy. (sssshhh) :-X

Hugs,
   Jeanette
  •  

Rayna

Quote from: JeanetteLW on April 25, 2017, 07:57:43 PM
Hey, Randy I think your wife had a wonderful idea. When are you two doing it? This weekend? Better get your reservations in now.

Hehe.  I'm applying for a new job.  After I either get it or don't -- then!
Randy
If so, then why not?
  •  

KathyLauren

Quote from: JeanetteLW on April 25, 2017, 08:00:10 PM
  Thank you Kathy but it pales in light of what you are doing.

Besides this one was easy. (sssshhh) :-X

Hugs,
   Jeanette
My journey started with exactly the kind of steps that you took today.  If I can do it, so can you.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: RandyL on April 25, 2017, 08:07:41 PM
Hehe.  I'm applying for a new job.  After I either get it or don't -- then!
Randy
I have my eye on you Randy. I'll be watching for it.

Jeanette
  •