Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Here I go again :-(

Started by JeanetteLW, March 10, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Quote from: coldHeart on May 19, 2017, 04:53:49 PM
I never knew going to an electrologist with all that pain could be so much fun I can,t wait, Laurie when ever I read the post on the tread you cooking or eating, steak! for breakfast I,m living in the wrong side of the pond.

Hi Sara,

Oh yes letting a nice lady sting your face over and over again is the height of fun, and don't forget the slathered goo with saran wrap... it's the icing on the cake. You mean not everyone eats steak and eggs for breakfast? I do eat other things too. You should check out the breakfast thread I started for other morning delights.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,222331.0.html

Good foods in there with pictures.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

coldHeart

What on earth is a saran wrap is it a new hip hop or something else you're cooked up taking of food what you are knocking up for breakfast Laurie looks like a main dish.
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: coldHeart on May 19, 2017, 06:09:29 PM
What on earth is a saran wrap is it a new hip hop or something else you're cooked up taking of food what you are knocking up for breakfast Laurie looks like a main dish.

Saran wrap is a brand of plastic film used to seal food in a container or wrap in. The words "Saran wrap" is commonly used to refer to any plastic film wrap used for sealing foods.

http://www.saranbrands.com/

Sorry I thought everyone knew of saran wrap.

Hugs,
    Laurie

•  

Laurie

I guess I didn't get enough facial torture with just an hour last time. I had made another appointment for an hour on the 27th and called Christina back today to see if I could extend the appointment to 2 hours. She just confirmed it. 2 hours next time.  I face redness disappeared about 2 hours after returning home and was almost unnoticeable before bedtime.

I wanted chocolate chip cookies and had bought the chocolate chips for them the other day. This morning my nephew's wife came over and I took her to and fetched her from an appointment she had scheduled. When she returned we had her mix up and start baking a double batch of cookies. I had to finish making the last half for her as she needed to leave before they were all cooked. So I have homemade chocolate chip cookies now and they taste wonderful. No, we will not discuss blood sugar levels for several more days...

Yummmmmmm  Nice , thick, soft chocolate chip cookies...

Hugs,
   Laurie

Here's what's left.

•  

coldHeart

Oh Laurie your a right little cook by the looks of it but those cookies they will hang on to those hips so go easy on them, yes the saran wrap I now know what it is, in the UK its called cling film mmmm being wrap in that sounds kinky😳
  •  

HappyMoni

Alright, enough of this cooking stuff!  Isn't it time to get back to harassing Laurie? I think she is using this cooking stuff to distract from distracting us with the electrolysis which in turn distracted us from the central issue here. What was it again? Oh yeah, that makeover thing. Your public is demanding more out in public time, during the day, that is. And as for you, 'her public', you are really slacking on the pushing for progress part here lately. Come on, this is a transgender site not a cooking show (unless transgender ingredients are used.) It is about progress, and forcing Laurie to do things she won't do on her own. As you all know, I have no axe to grind here. Well, she did call me 'weird' the other day. But anyone can plainly see by reading this, there is nothing weird about me. (Well not that much.)Now excuse me while I try to extract my tongue from my cheek.
Love you Lorry, can you tell?
Moni  (Mon-neeeeee)
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: coldHeart on May 20, 2017, 08:15:46 AM
Oh Laurie your a right little cook by the looks of it but those cookies they will hang on to those hips so go easy on them, yes the saran wrap I now know what it is, in the UK its called cling film mmmm being wrap in that sounds kinky😳

LOL Sara,

Two comments:

1. I can use some helps on the hips and derriere .... pleas pass me another cookie.
   2. It is kinky,  so are Crisco parties, but oh so much fun .... shall we?

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Shy

You going two hour zapping sessions now, wow Laurie I was thinking about easing myself in gently with a wimpy 30mins.
Good for you girl.
All of a sudden I fancy a chocolate chip cookie, are you getting payed for subliminal advertising by a cookie company!

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 20, 2017, 08:37:22 AM
Alright, enough of this cooking stuff!  Isn't it time to get back to harassing Laurie? I think she is using this cooking stuff to distract from distracting us with the electrolysis which in turn distracted us from the central issue here. What was it again? Oh yeah, that makeover thing. Your public is demanding more out in public time, during the day, that is. And as for you, 'her public', you are really slacking on the pushing for progress part here lately. Come on, this is a transgender site not a cooking show (unless transgender ingredients are used.) It is about progress, and forcing Laurie to do things she won't do on her own. As you all know, I have no axe to grind here. Well, she did call me 'weird' the other day. But anyone can plainly see by reading this, there is nothing weird about me. (Well not that much.)Now excuse me while I try to extract my tongue from my cheek.
Love you Lorry, can you tell?

Moni  (Mon-neeeeee)

Good Morning Moaning,

What do you mean by "time to get back to harassing Laurie" ? When did you stop? Oh that's right, I just though you were taking a few days off for personal reasons. ( heaven knows we can all use you taking a few days off ) I certainly haven't I've been running around out in the world with earrings, nail polish, saran wrap and goo on my face etc. What more could you want woman? Sheeeesh!
  Cooking is a good subject to socialize with, but then what would you know about being social? Huh? That's what I thought, nothing. You've been off in your own little world and leaving us here to fend for ourselves.
  Oh in case you missed it Sadie is doing wonderfully well in her new hair. I'm afraid we've unleashed an ex-introvert upon the world! She out running all over the place with shopping for new clothes, salon visited (for whatever reasons I can't fathom) and even trying facial torture soon. Talk about new found freedom!
  I'm not sure I like this insane talk of "forcing Laurie to do things", not sure I like it at all. Besides I am "dong things"
And I only called you weird because it's true. Anyone can see that. I mean it is obvious. Just look at how you continue to mispronounce you name in spite of being shown over and over the right way to say it. It's Mo ni as in Tony and pony and coney... everyone know that is how it's pronounced, Now get it right girl.

LOL did you see Sara didn't know what Saran wrap was?  What do you say we invite her over for a Crisco party? LOL I think she'd love that.. LOL ( it could be fun.....)

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Nooms

I love my electro sessions...Have them every Tuesday for 1 hour a time and I didn't even know you could use a pain numbing type thing lol...Worst part about my Electrologist is she lovessssss to talk while she is doing it, "Excuse me love cant talk needles in upper lips" lmao

xxx
Nooms
Never without my camera...Our ability to capture a moment and freeze it forever in creative imagery is something that touches my very soul!
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Nooms on May 20, 2017, 11:45:50 AM
I love my electro sessions...Have them every Tuesday for 1 hour a time and I didn't even know you could use a pain numbing type thing lol...Worst part about my Electrologist is she lovessssss to talk while she is doing it, "Excuse me love cant talk needles in upper lips" lmao

xxx
Nooms

Hi Nooms,

You have to be the first person I've heard say they love electrolysis sessions. Now I do like my tech and she does like to talk with me and I need to stop talking back as she stops then and gets a little less done. It doesn't help when I have the gift of gab.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

TheLittlestSlam

aww hun, I know it's going to be so nerveracking but be strong!  I have to come out to my aunts in a few weeks so I know how you feel.  Keep your head up!  :)
  •  

Georgette

Moni

We need to drag Laurie to Maryland.  I will get her out and about till she drops.  On nights out we close the places at two.
Of course at 66 need some quiet times also.

MON - Movies Groceries, quiet night in after I grilled a NY Strip steak with boiled redskin potatoes and cole slaw.
TUE - Quiet night out chatting with friends and Karaoke.  Then a friend wanted to go into town (WASH DC) for dancing, back to her place at 1-2, chat and smoke with her partner till after 3.
WED - Drag Bingo and Karaoke, left early around midnight.
THU - A quiet evening at home after cutting the grass, getting hot out there this week (80s-90s).  Grilled some pork chops with turnip greens and mash potatoes.
FRI - Went to a local place, from 8-2, for a band called Sheatles, An all female rock band playing all kinds of Beatles music, and some crazy dancing.
Tonight - Drinks and chatting watching a Drag show.  Maybe Karaoke and dancing after.

My days are usually quiet.  Movies Groceries Shopping, Need to get a Pedicure.

Georgette
AMAB - NOV 13 1950
HRT - Start 1975 / End 1985
Moved in with SO ( Also a MtF ) - 1976 / She didn't believe in same sex marriage
Name Change - NOV 30 1976
FT - Formal letter from work - APR 12 1977
SRS - SEP 13 1977
SO died - OCT 03 2014  38 years not a bad run

•  

Laurie

Hi Georgette,

What are you doing conspiring with "That" woman for? I would probably be better just to send the men inn the white coats over to her place...

Hmmm I could probably do your Monday and Thursday items, Not sure of those other days though. LOl I think it's almost nap time again *yawn*

You had a busy week Georgette, I got tired reading it.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

coldHeart

Yes Laurie all your talk of food I think everyone on this thread has gained 15 pounds no more cookie talk
  •  

DawnOday

Quote from: Laurie on May 19, 2017, 06:14:44 PM
  Saran wrap is a brand of plastic film used to seal food in a container or wrap in. The words "Saran wrap" is commonly used to refer to any plastic film wrap used for sealing foods.

http://www.saranbrands.com/

Sorry I thought everyone knew of saran wrap.

Hugs,
    Laurie
There is that use for Saran Wrap and then there is The Fugs interpretation of Saran Wrap.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Laurie

Quote from: DawnOday on May 20, 2017, 02:56:50 PM
There is that use for Saran Wrap and then there is The Fugs interpretation of Saran Wrap.

OMG Dawn!

I'm surprised at you! First for your comment and second that you even know of The Fugs!  So you were a naughty little pervert too? LMAO
   I think I only had one of their albums and my parents NEVER heard it.

Hugs,
    Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Shy on May 20, 2017, 09:33:03 AM
You going two hour zapping sessions now, wow Laurie I was thinking about easing myself in gently with a wimpy 30mins.
Good for you girl.
All of a sudden I fancy a chocolate chip cookie, are you getting payed for subliminal advertising by a cookie company!

Sadie

Yes, Sadie I'm giving a 2 hour session a try. It will be an extra hour I don't need to do later. I should be able to afford 3 hours a month and maybe 4.
If I was getting paid for subliminal food advertising I'd be running more food oriented posts.

Sara - Only 15 lbs? lol At least yours are virtual pounds, mine are real.

Hugs,
     Laurie

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Georgette on May 20, 2017, 12:24:03 PM
Moni

We need to drag Laurie to Maryland.  I will get her out and about till she drops.  On nights out we close the places at two.
Of course at 66 need some quiet times also.

MON - Movies Groceries, quiet night in after I grilled a NY Strip steak with boiled redskin potatoes and cole slaw.
TUE - Quiet night out chatting with friends and Karaoke.  Then a friend wanted to go into town (WASH DC) for dancing, back to her place at 1-2, chat and smoke with her partner till after 3.
WED - Drag Bingo and Karaoke, left early around midnight.
THU - A quiet evening at home after cutting the grass, getting hot out there this week (80s-90s).  Grilled some pork chops with turnip greens and mash potatoes.
FRI - Went to a local place, from 8-2, for a band called Sheatles, An all female rock band playing all kinds of Beatles music, and some crazy dancing.
Tonight - Drinks and chatting watching a Drag show.  Maybe Karaoke and dancing after.

My days are usually quiet.  Movies Groceries Shopping, Need to get a Pedicure.

Georgette
Oh Georgette, I knew I could count on you. The hard part obviously would be how to get her to stop complaining the whole time. If we get her to eat the cookies then whip out the Saran Wrap, maybe! No, she is already freaking out about us graciously encouraging her to come out of her shell, so that won't work. Try to nudge someone for their own good and it's like the sky is falling.
Should I offer an apology to her for not knowing she was out with Saran Wrap and Goo on her face. I figure she was using the wrap for a bank robbery of something.
Oh, and she seems upset that I was not around all the time. Well you know there is just so much Laurie, one can take in one sitting. I needed a break. You understand right? Now she is fussing at you. It's worse than I thought. Poor girl! Notice the transference of the men in the white coats going to my house instead of, well, you know. This is serious!
Moni
Don't tell her I said anything, it might spark her anger. Again!
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

DawnOday

Quote from: Laurie on May 20, 2017, 04:08:01 PM
  Yes, Sadie I'm giving a 2 hour session a try. It will be an extra hour I don't need to do later. I should be able to afford 3 hours a month and maybe 4.
If I was getting paid for subliminal food advertising I'd be running more food oriented posts.

Sara - Only 15 lbs? lol At least yours are virtual pounds, mine are real.

Hugs,
     Laurie
I spent my morning getting zapped for an hour.  I think I prefer waterboarding. :0  Good Lord. When I use lidocaine I get sick. I wish I could just be me, without all the baggage. Twenty hours down, forty to go.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•