News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Here I go again :-(

Started by JeanetteLW, March 10, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 20, 2017, 04:24:55 PM
Oh Georgette, I knew I could count on you. The hard part obviously would be how to get her to stop complaining the whole time. If we get her to eat the cookies then whip out the Saran Wrap, maybe! No, she is already freaking out about us graciously encouraging her to come out of her shell, so that won't work. Try to nudge someone for their own good and it's like the sky is falling.
Should I offer an apology to her for not knowing she was out with Saran Wrap and Goo on her face. I figure she was using the wrap for a bank robbery of something.
Oh, and she seems upset that I was not around all the time. Well you know there is just so much Laurie, one can take in one sitting. I needed a break. You understand right? Now she is fussing at you. It's worse than I thought. Poor girl! Notice the transference of the men in the white coats going to my house instead of, well, you know. This is serious!
Moni
Don't tell her I said anything, it might spark her anger. Again!

Georgette,

I'm sorry that that woman is dragging you into her conspiracy against me. It's really a shame she has such animosity towards me that she feels she has to spread her vitriol everywhere. And over what? It is such a petty thing, I mean just because I corrected her on how her name is supposed to be pronounced! My gosh, now isn't that silly? I feel I need to apologize to you for her efforts to involve you in the petty nonsense. Please accept my humble apology on her behalf. This behavior always happens when they release her. Don't worry , they will soon catch up with her again and give her some more ummm counseling.

Moni dear,

I'm sure your feeling a little out of sorts right now with your pending hospitalization, but if you just go with those nice men all will be better soon. It's just a little procedure (what was it called?.. hmmm a pre-frontal something I think) and you will no longer have these delusions. It won't even hurt and it'll be over before you know it. Why you must project those nasty little fears onto me I will never understand. Why this insistence of having me make public appearances all the time in full female regalia? I am making progress along those lines however. Why just yesterday I took out the trash, checked the mail and stopped in at the apartment management office wearing my women's athletic shoes wit pink trim socks, cute hearts earrings in both ears and I still have my pink nail polish on. I mean how much more could you ask for from me? And didn't I go to my facial torture session wearing those same items and half my face covered in goo and saran wrap? Well didn't I? 
  I just don't know what more one could expect from me.
  Oh well...
**sigh**

Hugs,
   Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

coldHeart

If the zapping really is that bad I think I,ll be the bearded lady thank you.😳
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: coldHeart on May 20, 2017, 05:15:54 PM
If the zapping really is that bad I think I,ll be the bearded lady thank you.😳

Sara,

For me I found it tolerable even on the side that had no numbing cream applied. It was a little better on the side that did.

Laurie

•  

coldHeart

Numbing cream! oh come come Laurie that's cheating how can you enjoy it😛
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: coldHeart on May 20, 2017, 05:50:25 PM
Numbing cream! oh come come Laurie that's cheating how can you enjoy it😛

LOL Now Sara I never claimed to be a masochist.

Laurie

•  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Laurie on May 20, 2017, 05:12:53 PM
Georgette,

I'm sorry that woman is dragging you into her conspiracy against me. It's really a shame she has such animosity towards me that she feels she has to spread her vitriol everywhere. And over what? It is such a petty thing, I mean just because I corrected her on how here name is supposed to be pronounced! My gosh, now isn't that silly? I feel I need to apologize to you for her efforts to involve you in the petty nonsense. Please accept my humble apology on her behalf. This behavior always happens when they release her. Don't worry , they will soon catch up with her again and give her some more ummm counseling.

Moni dear,

I'm sure your feeling a little out of sorts right now with your pending hospitalization, but if you just go with those nice men all will be better soon. It's just a little procedure (what was it called?.. hmmm a pre-frontal something I think) and you will no longer have these delusions. It won't even hurt and it'll be over before you know it. Why you must project those nasty little fears onto me I will never understand. Why this insistence of having me make public appearances all the time in full female regalia? I am making progress along those lines however. Why just yesterday I took out the trash, checked the mail and stopped in at the apartment management office wearing my women's athletic shoes wit pink trim socks, cute hearts earrings in both ears and I still have my pink nail polish on. I mean how much more could you ask for from me? And didn't I go to my facial torture session wearing those same items and half my face covered in goo and saran wrap? Well didn't I? 
  I just don't know what more one could expect from me.
  Oh well...
**sigh**

Hugs,
   Laurie

Can they do the lobotomy and the GCS with one incision? If so, count me in.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 20, 2017, 10:46:40 PM
Can they do the lobotomy and the GCS with one incision? If so, count me in.
Moni

Moni.

I don't think so. But if they do one first then you won't even mind the other.

Laurie

•  

HappyMoni

Laurie,
Do you realize your post was #666? I'm just sayin!
Moni

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

OMG!!! I just went to throw out the trash (En femme mind you Moni) and to check the mail. In my mail box I found a letter from the VA clinic where my GP is located and an evelope package that I sounded like it contained a bottle of pills when I shook it. I was not expecting anything from my doctor nor was I expecting any more medications.I opened the envelope and sure enough it's a bottle of pills. Estradiol pills with instructions to take two every day!! My dosage has just been doubled!
   The letter was a lab report showing my estradiol level at 158.4 PG?ML  and my Total Testosterone level at 2.0 ng/mL.
They must have run the tests when the drew blood for my oncology appointment and I didn't know they were doing it.
There is also a note from my doctor saying:

"Your estradiol level is still a little low. I will increase your estradiol supplement to XX daily and recheck these labs in 2 months."

I think I am might be dreaming... someone pinch me. I just took another one of the one I have left. Why wait for tomorrow to start?!

Hugs,
   Laurie

Moni,

No, I didn't notice... The devil made me do it.  I'm too happy to give you a bad time right now.

LJW

•  

Georgette

Not all my weeks are like that.  Some are quieter.  I am more a night person than day type.

For a while there I was out with the gals 5 times a week.  Not always the same nights.  But was getting a little tired, I am 66 after all but can run some of those slacker 40-50 year old gals in the ground, so I have cut back. 

Plus it cuts into what I can get done in the daytime.  Some weeks have to see 2-3 movies instead of one.  It mostly depends on who is ready for a night out.  Usually on my nights out I leave the house around 6 pm but get back 2-3 am.

Tonight was a short night, out from 6 - midnight.  Friend I was with has to visit her doctor in Philly on MON.  She has some anemia and wants to rest up before trip.  Coming back on TUE, she will let me know if she is up for an outing.

My longest was a 7 day in a row period.

I am making up for some 30+ years of just work and then TV at night, plus my hobby.  When my partner died, I realized I didn't want to just vegetate in my retirement years.  After she retired she wouldn't go out much, she didn't care for people.

Moni
Maybe we could make some special chocolate chip cookies, that would calm her down, or at least quieter.
AMAB - NOV 13 1950
HRT - Start 1975 / End 1985
Moved in with SO ( Also a MtF ) - 1976 / She didn't believe in same sex marriage
Name Change - NOV 30 1976
FT - Formal letter from work - APR 12 1977
SRS - SEP 13 1977
SO died - OCT 03 2014  38 years not a bad run

•  

Shy

Quote from: Laurie on May 20, 2017, 11:35:06 PM
   OMG!!! I just went to throw out the trash (En femme mind you Moni) and to check the mail. In my mail box I found a letter from the VA clinic where my GP is located and an evelope package that I sounded like it contained a bottle of pills when I shook it. I was not expecting anything from my doctor nor was I expecting any more medications.I opened the envelope and sure enough it's a bottle of pills. Estradiol pills with instructions to take two every day!! My dosage has just been doubled!
   The letter was a lab report showing my estradiol level at 158.4 PG?ML  and my Total Testosterone level at 2.0 ng/mL.
They must have run the tests when the drew blood for my oncology appointment and I didn't know they were doing it.
There is also a note from my doctor saying:

"Your estradiol level is still a little low. I will increase your estradiol supplement to XX daily and recheck these labs in 2 months."

I think I am might be dreaming... someone pinch me. I just took another one of the one I have left. Why wait for tomorrow to start?!

Hugs,
   Laurie

Yay, does that mean we now get a double dose of Laurie with extra choc chips. ;D ;D Happy for you girl :)

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Cindy

Here I go into a medical emergency, half of the world closes down to listen for information about me and the remaining few are interested in USA politics - what do we get?

Laurie wrapped up in cling film fighting off a straight-coat mummified Moni over choc chip cookies as the crowd cheer on.

It sounds far more interesting than the clips I have seen for the Tom Cruise "Mummy" movie.

It is also a distraction. Where is Davina's outing, Shy's response to the proposal, will p? I stagger from my sick bed to watch Bold and Beautiful but all the time we have "The Makeover".

Ahh the excitement.

'Cindy it is time for your tranquilliser'
  •  

HappyMoni

Cindy, I am still waiting to see if Laurie will come out of her coma, if Davina is the long lost daughter of Tom Cruise, and what we will all do when we eat Georgette's special cookies. Were those mystery pills in the mail really estrogen? Dun, dun, dunnnnnn! Oh my, I don't mind being mummified. The only problem is Laurie (or is it her evil twin, Jeanette) will insist  that that is how to pronounce my name.
Seriously Cindy, I hope you are okay.
Moni

]
  •  

HappyMoni

Sorry Sadie I left you out, but only because you are so 'shy.'

Laurie,
We are your coaches. You get tough love while you are in training until you are game ready. Now drop and give me 50.

Moni

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Georgette on May 21, 2017, 02:01:46 AM
Not all my weeks are like that.  Some are quieter.  I am more a night person than day type.

For a while there I was out with the gals 5 times a week.  Not always the same nights.  But was getting a little tired, I am 66 after all but can run some of those slacker 40-50 year old gals in the ground, so I have cut back. 

Moni
Maybe we could make some special chocolate chip cookies, that would calm her down, or at least quieter.

Wow Georgette,

You are way more active and social than I ever was.

I like "Special Dark" chocolate but somehow I don't think that's what you had in mind...

I no longer drink or do the other legal (here) recreational offerings. Do not do the illegal stuff either. *sigh* those  reckless days are past and best left there. I'm no longer you and bulletproof.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Cindy on May 21, 2017, 04:29:07 AM
Here I go into a medical emergency, half of the world closes down to listen for information about me and the remaining few are interested in USA politics - what do we get?

Laurie wrapped up in cling film fighting off a straight-coat mummified Moni over choc chip cookies as the crowd cheer on.

It sounds far more interesting than the clips I have seen for the Tom Cruise "Mummy" movie.

It is also a distraction. Where is Davina's outing, Shy's response to the proposal, will p? I stagger from my sick bed to watch Bold and Beautiful but all the time we have "The Makeover".

Ahh the excitement.

'Cindy it is time for your tranquilliser'

My Dear Cindy,

Just when I had decided to send you a PM because I haven't seen hide nor hair of you online for days and you come on and post this???

"Here I go into a medical emergency, half of the world closes down to listen for information about me "

I'll have you know lady you do NOT have to go to such lengths to hide from me!! Hence forth I forbid IT!! Do you hear me?  I forbid any future emergencies!!

I hope you are doing a whole lot better and feeling better too. ((((HUGS)))) Don't scare us like that!

Yes, life goes on. Moni is out of control and running amuck. It looks like she's enlisted Georgette's aid in her madness too. Randy helps her out at times too along with Kathy. p is still my number one fan though I don't know why. Sara is trying to give her a run for her money though.
  The makeover has already happened donchaknow?  Sadie got it done just the other day. She's gone wild in the public eye since she got her hair. It really looks good too doesn't it?

You best get well and get your keister back online I'm having trouble holding this motley crew in line.

Loves ya and (((HUGS)))
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Shy on May 21, 2017, 03:22:47 AM
Yay, does that mean we now get a double dose of Laurie with extra choc chips. ;D ;D Happy for you girl :)

Sadie

Thanks Sadie, opening that package and reading the note made my day for sure. I was surprised that it made me so happy. I guess I was really looing forward to it happening.

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 21, 2017, 07:34:32 AM

Laurie,
We are your coaches. You get tough love while you are in training until you are game ready. Now drop and give me 50.

Moni

LOL Moni.. You so funny.  ::) ::)  I tell ya, I'm going to hunt you down and smack ya one of these days...

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Laurie on May 21, 2017, 10:19:46 AM
LOL Moni.. You so funny.  ::) ::)  I tell ya, I'm going to hunt you donw and smack ya one of these days...

Hmmmmm....  *sniff*, *sniff*.  Is that... ???   Laurie, did you forget to take your spironolactone today? 

Such violence!  Tsk, tsk...
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 21, 2017, 10:39:18 AM
Hmmmmm....  *sniff*, *sniff*.  Is that... ???   Laurie, did you forget to take your spironolactone today? 

Such violence!  Tsk, tsk...

oooops sorry Michelle,

No, I didn't forget it, I just now took it with all the other morning pills. It's Moni's fault. She brings out the best in me.
  I'll be better soon when it kicks in. My doctor amy need to increase that dose too as my testosterone actually went up a bit and it's a little about female range but still below the male. OMG I'm lost in limbo again!!

Hugs to you Michelle (((Hug)))
   Laurie

•  

davina61

Its like the cold war again, battle of words!!!! and far more entertaining than the TV. If you have to many pills send me some (getting desperate now) . So did the christening thing , got a bit of cold shoulder from the missis, not bothered! There was a girl there and I have seen her before and the same thought hit me, is she trans? Glanced but you have to be carful not to stare, it was the way she walked and stature that looked wrong but her face was feminine but could be from HRT.  Its a difficult one
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •