News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Here I go again :-(

Started by JeanetteLW, March 10, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on May 21, 2017, 01:18:28 PM
Its like the cold war again, battle of words!!!! and far more entertaining than the TV. If you have to many pills send me some (getting desperate now) . So did the christening thing , got a bit of cold shoulder from the missis, not bothered! There was a girl there and I have seen her before and the same thought hit me, is she trans? Glanced but you have to be carful not to stare, it was the way she walked and stature that looked wrong but her face was feminine but could be from HRT.  Its a difficult one

Hi Davina,

What cold war?, battle of words? I can't imagine what you could be talking about. If you just remember that what ever that Moanie says is wrong and what I say is right then you will have no problems.

Congrats on getting through the christening without incident and getting back to yourself. You did look dapper though...

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

coldHeart

Perhaps its my female hormones kicking in but I,m starting to feel sorry for you Jeanette woops sorry Laurie all these nasty women ganging up on you, think you need to start handing out those "special cookies" again.
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: coldHeart on May 21, 2017, 04:39:32 PM
Perhaps its my female hormones kicking in but I,m starting to feel sorry for you Jeanette woops sorry Laurie all these nasty women ganging up on you, think you need to start handing out those "special cookies" again.
'Nasty women?' Oh, you must have a coldHeart! But you are right, poor defenseless Laurie is lost when it comes to verbal self defense. What,...wait...have you seen some of the stuff she writes. You feel sorry for this verbal Amazon woman? I will admit to a certain love and admiration for her though, kind of like what one has for Darth Vader. Remember, she was the one who said she was gonna hunt me down and smack me with her light saber. And me, stuck in my straight jacket, all unable to protect myself!
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: coldHeart on May 21, 2017, 04:39:32 PM

Thank you for the sympathy Sara. I'm doing okay so far. Most of these ladies are light weights and stick to cajoling and nudges. They're easy.
  Now that darned Moni, well, she's a piece of work alright. I believe she's bonkers myself. I mean there just is no other excuse for her antagonistic behaviors. I mean she plays the psychotic part so darn well she can't be faking it can she?  And then there's that little matter of her insistence on mispronouncing her name.... You  almost need to hide behind a door if you're going to try to correct her on it. It really hits a raw nerve with her if you tell her it's Mo nee as in pony or Tony just like that song.  She just won't listen.
  Oh and btw it was Georgette passing out those funny cookies. I think she let it slip one time that she made them with a Canada bus or something like that. I wasn't really listening. I mean haow can you make it with a bus? hmmm maybe she meant she makes them in a Canadian bus, Yeah that must have been it though I don't see how that could make cookies special. Do you?
  Well hey Sara it's been nice chatting with you but I got to go do dishes now.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 21, 2017, 08:41:28 PM
'Nasty women?' Oh, you must have a coldHeart! But you are right, poor defenseless Laurie is lost when it comes to verbal self defense. What,...wait...have you seen some of the stuff she writes. You feel sorry for this verbal Amazon woman? I will admit to a certain love and admiration for her though, kind of like what one has for Darth Vader. Remember, she was the one who said she was gonna hunt me down and smack me with her light saber. And me, stuck in my straight jacket, all unable to protect myself!
Moni

Do you see that Sara?  See what I mean? Bonkers I tell you. See how she disses me when I haven't said anything bad about her. I have always lovingly supported her sad efforts at normalcy. Just look at all her veiled jabs at me and my character. It's libelous. I am always so nice to her. I make every effort to overlook her shortcomings and disabilities and what does it get me? More hostility, That's what. It just isn't fair. I try so hard. It's enough to make a girl cry. She's so cruel.  :'( :'( :'(

Hugs,
    Laurie

•  

Shy

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 21, 2017, 07:34:32 AM
Sorry Sadie I left you out, but only because you are so 'shy.'

Moni

Ha, don't care I'm in Laurie's gang now. She's on a double dose now you know ;D (Seriously i'm on a secret undercover mission code named 'Operation Laurie Makeover' so don't blow my cover, stealth is paramount)

Hi Laurie, nice weather we're having. What's for dinner?

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Shy on May 22, 2017, 09:54:17 AM
Ha, don't care I'm in Laurie's gang now. She's on a double dose now you know ;D (Seriously i'm on a secret undercover mission code named 'Operation Laurie Makeover' so don't blow my cover, stealth is paramount)

Hi Laurie, nice weather we're having. What's for dinner?

Sadie

Hi Sadie,

Yes, the weather has been nice here lately. It's going to get warm today though. It's supposed to hit 90. You had to bring up food, didn't you. This morning all I get is black coffee because I always fast before my GP doctor visits because he always orders blood draws and I'd rather they not have me come back another time for them because I ate that morning. I'm debating on my mode for this outing to my doctor's office. Because it is still a VA facility I'll probably go in male mode. Decisions, decisions.
   As for dinner I don't know yet. I usually wait to see how my sister is feeling and if she feels like cooking something herself.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Shy

How about MAKE some eggs OVER easy for dinner.

( "Sadie to salon central" "Come in, over, I think it's working, she doesn't suspect a thing" "Sadie out")

Sadie.
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Shy on May 22, 2017, 10:16:03 AM
How about MAKE some eggs OVER easy for dinner.

( "Sadie to salon central" "Come in, over, I think it's working, she doesn't suspect a thing" "Sadie out")

Sadie.

Sadie,

Make eggs for dinner huh? That might be doable. I have some ham I can fry and serve the eggs over a few slices.
That actually sounds pretty good. I could even do pancakes if I wanted.... sort of a breakfast for dinner type of thing. We'll have to see what my sister thinks.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Shy

Well I hope you enjoyed your dinner Laurie. I'd rather MAKE things myself OVER shop brought TV dinners.

( Sadie to Salon Central, target not responding as expected........Subliminal messaging has failed........request immediate backup.........I think I've been rumbled..........Sadie out.)

Sadie
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Shy on May 22, 2017, 01:39:02 PM
Well I hope you enjoyed your dinner Laurie. I'd rather MAKE things myself OVER shop brought TV dinners.

( Sadie to Salon Central, target not responding as expected........Subliminal messaging has failed........request immediate backup.........I think I've been rumbled..........Sadie out.)

Sadie

Dear Sadie,

I'm afraid there has been some sort to misunderstanding here. I didn't make my dinner yet, it's only lunch time now. I'm thinking over what to make for lunch but fear I am over thinking it and may wind up with none. I really don't see why you make a fuss over what I should eat all of a sudden.

Did you take my suggestion, dear, and call your electrocutioner to as where you can shave so you don't have your poor little head all in a tizzy? Why you make such a big deal over a few tiny hairs on your face is beyond me.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

coldHeart

Quote from: Laurie on May 21, 2017, 11:07:16 PM
  Do you see that Sara?  See what I mean? Bonkers I tell you. See how she disses me when I haven't said anything bad about her. I have always lovingly supported her sad efforts at normalcy. Just look at all her veiled jabs at me and my character. It's libelous. I am always so nice to her. I make every effort to overlook her shortcomings and disabilities and what does it get me? More hostility, That's what. It just isn't fair. I try so hard. It's enough to make a girl cry. She's so cruel.  :'( :'( :'(

Hugs,
    Laurie

what worry's me Laurie you seemed up set moni & quite a few other ladies on here, are you starting to get paranoid? But I,ve been thinking I suspected your evil twin "Jeanette" has some thing to do with all of this sprouting all sorts of slurs about us all  she's been turning us all against one another but I have had an anonymous email informing me "YOU" are none other that "Jeanette" &that you are hell bent on taking over the site, please Laurie don't say this is true think of all the hearts your break including mine😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: coldHeart on May 22, 2017, 02:11:04 PM

What worry's me Laurie you seemed up set Moni & quite a few other ladies on here, are you starting to get paranoid? But I've been thinking I suspected your evil twin "Jeanette" has some thing to do with all of this sprouting all sorts of slurs about us all  she's been turning us all against one another but I have had an anonymous email informing me "YOU" are none other that "Jeanette" &that you are hell bent on taking over the site, please Laurie don't say this is true think of all the hearts your break including mine😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬

My dearest Sara,

How could you say such things of me? Have you too gone over to that Moni's side, (the dark side)? Didn't you know Darth is her brother? Paranoid? It's only paranoia when what you fear isn't truely there. Believe you me girl, Moni is There! It's not my imagination.
Evil twin? What ever is that? You know very well Jeanette is my middle name and is therefore, me. Was that your way of calling me two faced? And that mysterious email you got... well you know as well as I do it was Moni that sent it.
  Sara dear how could you turn against me when I've given you all the loving support I can? My heart bleeds over this betrayal.

With much love and concern,
Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

davina61

Well Laurie I'm on your side, us follicle challenged folk have to stick together. Been hot here and meant to get hotter  to the weekend, guess I picked the right week for a holiday. Well when I say holiday I mean spending a week working on my VW panel, grinding welding , more grinding welds off you get the picture. Ham and eggs sounds good to me, had rice and left over chicken curry followed by vanilla yogurt with banana, prunes, dates and dried apricots. Cant wait till the next episode of Life With Laurie
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

coldHeart

Laurie I think your right moni has been tempting me over to the dark side how can you ever forgive me I feel I have let you down but there has been whispers afoot, the email I received was from a miss X it warned me of this " Jeanette " person that I was not to trust her but now I see the perpetrator's or nasty woman are trying to brain wish me into believing all these hosted lies, there last sentence on that email "don't eat the cookies" it is a mass conspiracy against you Laurie & perhaps me I,m so twitchy I dare open the door to callers OH GOD that's some one knocking now, remember Laurie if you reply to this do it in code we need to both united together against the nasties, nurse is it bed time yet.😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
  •  

Shy

Quote from: Laurie on May 22, 2017, 01:54:04 PM
  Dear Sadie,

Did you take my suggestion, dear, and call your electrocutioner to as where you can shave so you don't have your poor little head all in a tizzy? Why you make such a big deal over a few tiny hairs on your face is beyond me.

Hugs,
   Laurie

No, I ate a tub of ice cream and watched funny cat videos on youtube instead  :P

Sadie
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Laurie on May 21, 2017, 10:57:35 PM
  Thank you for the sympathy Sara. I'm doing okay so far. Most of these ladies are light weights and stick to cajoling and nudges. They're easy.
  Now that darned Moni, well, she's a piece of work alright. I believe she's bonkers myself. I mean there just is no other excuse for her antagonistic behaviors. I mean she plays the psychotic part so darn well she can't be faking it can she?  And then there's that little matter of her insistence on mispronouncing her name.... You  almost need to hide behind a door if you're going to try to correct her on it. It really hits a raw nerve with her if you tell her it's Mo nee as in pony or Tony just like that song.  She just won't listen.
  Oh and btw it was Georgette passing out those funny cookies. I think she let it slip one time that she made them with a Canada bus or something like that. I wasn't really listening. I mean haow can you make it with a bus? hmmm maybe she meant she makes them in a Canadian bus, Yeah that must have been it though I don't see how that could make cookies special. Do you?
  Well hey Sara it's been nice chatting with you but I got to go do dishes now.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Hey Laurie, you forgot the part where I bite the heads off of little puppies. Anyone know how Cindy is? Been wondering how she is.
Moni

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Cindy

I'm good.

Wondering what strange substances you lot have been eating, smoking or snorting, or all three simultaneously (Ooops too big a word for this lot) at once.

I'm still fascinated how Laurie can eat chocolate biscuits when bound up in saran wrap. Does she take the skin numbing cream to overcome her fear of food? Why does Moni polish her nails while wearing a straight jacket?

Should I go back on my medications?

<on a less serious note, I'm heading off in an hour or two to get my new voice system. I'll be talking again after 7 weeks, well sort of talking. Wheeeeee>
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Cindy on May 22, 2017, 08:49:14 PM
I'm good.

Wondering what strange substances you lot have been eating, smoking or snorting, or all three simultaneously (Ooops too big a word for this lot) at once.

I'm still fascinated how Laurie can eat chocolate biscuits when bound up in saran wrap. Does she take the skin numbing cream to overcome her fear of food? Why does Moni polish her nails while wearing a straight jacket?

Should I go back on my medications?

<on a less serious note, I'm heading off in an hour or two to get my new voice system. I'll be talking again after 7 weeks, well sort of talking. Wheeeeee>

Cindy,

Should you go back "on" your meds? It sounds like perhaps you need to wean yourself off some of them. I'm sure your doctors didn't mean for you to take all the different kinds of pain killer at once. I saw you updated your avatar and I think it is a better one than the last. This one makes you appear somewhat normal.
  I think it's great you will be able to make noises again. I imagine there will be a learning curve before the noises start turning into words, But I'm sure you have been able to get you wants and needs conveyed to others w/o any trouble.

You should try some of Georgette's cookies I hear they're really really good. at least I get that idea from the bizarre things her and Moni come up with. I'm beginning to think I am the only normal person here on Susan's Place.
  I saw my GP this morning and everything is on track. My estradiol is at 158 and I found out his target for me is to be above 200. That is why he doubled my dosage. I am scheduled to be retested in 3 months and it will be adjusted at that time again. I also found out what he considers a "full dose" of E is and I'm hoping that he will increase me to that dosage in 3 months.

I think I am getting closer to taking my Oregon to Maine road trip. I'm thinking next month will be the time to go. I still have a couple appointment this month to get done then I should be free for up to 2 months if I feel like it.  I think it will have to be a mixed mode trip as I'm not quite ready to let myself try full time yet. I see it on the horizon though it is still far away.

Well, Cindy run off get give your true self a voice again.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

HappyMoni

There you are, Cindy. It blows my (little) mind that it is probably daytime where you are. I was thinking about you. I think the crowd is turning on me here. I see the towns folk with torches and pitchforks headed up the road to my house. I think it is time we tell Laurie the truth about Susan's Place and I wanted you to know before I did it. In fact I will do it right here, right now.

Laurie...oh Laurie. I know you are out there. Now listen girl, I need you to know something very important. Whenever a wayward soul comes on to Susan's, Cindy assigns them a guardian angel to keep them on track and in some cases kick them in their keister when they need it. So, now hold on to your hat and/or hair Girl. I was assigned as your  guardian angel. (A somewhat fallen angel to be sure) In fact, Cindy saw such a need that she assigned you more than one. Davina, Sara, Georgette, Sadie, Randy... well, we were all assigned to you. We are all trying to earn our butterfly wings by helping you become the real you. It is a fact that every time you hear a cell phone ring or beep, a trans angel gets her/his wings.  You have come so far and we are all proud of you. I told you I am getting GCS. I want to thank you for making it possible for Cindy to allow me to do it. Merry Christmas every one! And Laurie let's keep that hostility on low simmer shall we.

Sorry Cindy she had to know. I thought that 'whole showing her what the world would be like if she hadn't been born' thing was too cliche to really do.

Moni
If you haven't seen, "It's a Wonderful Life" with Jimmy Stewart, you are probably convinced I'm crazy now.

]
  •