Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Here I go again :-(

Started by JeanetteLW, March 10, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

tried to reply last night but internet was cutting out, wrote this 3 times so a bit behind - We aul mack spealing mistacks ,I comfuse speal chaker sumtimes . Doesn't help as slightly dyslexic. So went  grocery shopping and ended up getting a bright blue and a green nail varnish, went to M&S and bought some undies and a push up 38A bra (man boobs fit) then into a clothes shop and found a T shirt of the female kind with the logo "girls forever men whatever" but its printed on the inside so is a "ghost" image. Like you walking /cooking in my flat in ladies white T , bra and breast forms and a mid thigh denim skirt. Its been HOT here 30deg C and have been on holiday this week but working on my VW panel van, welding new front wheel arch in and sweat running in my eyes. Tweaked a muscle in my back and caught a cold of manager at work. for to day hows the bearded lady doing , hope not to painfull.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Laurie

Hi Folks,

I see I have mail !! I will have to get back to you all later as the face is slathered with goo and I'm off to enjoy (*cough cough*) my 2 hours of facial torture.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

davina61

Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Shy on May 27, 2017, 12:01:26 PM
Did someone mention the "M" word, did they? did they? I'm sure I got a ping on the "M"dar. Time to give Laurie a nudge once she gets back from sticking her head in a bees nest for two hours.
And look at what p's been up to, going out all dressed up in her glad rags.

Hi Laurie, how dit go at the electrocutioner?

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie.

Evening Sadie,

I Have absolutely no idea what you could be talking about in that first line of gibberish you wrote. Whateva are you going on about?

Yes, Sadie, it does appear our little p was out and about strutting her stuff doesn't it? Good for her!

In answer to your inquiry about beehives... Yes today was one of those days. I forget to drown myself yesterday but tried to make up for it this morning before having to go see Christina. She noticed the difference in hydration immediately and asked if I remembered to drink lots of water the day before an appointment? Busted !!. I also tried to make it to the session without  saran wrap, another thing that did not work *sigh*, yup, it was almost dry when I arrived and I forgot to bring the EMLA cream with me. I did take 2 ibuprofen anbout 45 minutes before though, Not sure it helped.
   All was going well and she used had a higher setting than last time, I was numbed fairly well. She worked on my cheek in toward the corner of my mouth and worked up to the right side mustache area. It was in that area when the numbing went away completely. With the numbing gone, the area being worked on, and the higher setting I found myself clenching my teeth quite a bit.  Before my two hours were up, yes it hurt, more than it did last time.
  When she finishes the zapping she does a soothing / skin calming thing by using a tool hooked up to the machine with a roller on the end. On this roller she wraps a towelette strip that she wets with witch hazel. She then roll the area worked on with it. She called this procedure a name starting with a "c" bit I can't remember it. Doing so feels good while calming the skin and soothes it. She finished by applying a moisturizer to the area..2.5 hours after my face is no longer red, dry, and only a few small bumps of swelling. So all is well again.

Hugs,
    Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: Georgette on May 27, 2017, 12:43:38 PM
Morning/Afternoon Laurie

This thread/topic has given me a chance to get to know others here in a fun/joking style.

Did not mean to make a big deal on name.  The only people I let slide on nicknames is family.  To most all there I am Georgy.  After coming out to my mother/family my mother would sing that song "Georgy Girl", it is actually an apropos song for me, I never really talked to her about it but feel she was very happy for me.  It explained all my younger/teen years confusion, and I took control of my life.

It will take me forever when typing stuff, as I go over things multiple times looking for errors.

I don't intend to give up on helping you to get out there and enjoy your life.  Have many friends now that are just starting out, and the only thing I can help with is the getting out and support.  Many (from 20s-60s) have said that my life gives them hope and inspiration in proceeding.

Hi Georgette,

It pleases me to know you like the lighthearted tone of my thread. Life seems to go so much easier with a bit of humor That and it reflects the way I try to be socially.

I remember that song well and the movie too. It's cool you think it relates well to you personally. But hey lady, we sure are showing our age yakking about it. You know, reminiscing on the "good ol' days". *sigh*

I welcome the friendship Georgette, and heaven knows I can used all the help I can get! lol.
  Do try to get some rest from all the nightlife you and your girlfriends enjoy.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on May 27, 2017, 01:07:51 PM
tried to reply last night but internet was cutting out, wrote this 3 times so a bit behind - We aul mack spealing mistacks ,I comfuse speal chaker sumtimes . Doesn't help as slightly dyslexic. So went  grocery shopping and ended up getting a bright blue and a green nail varnish, went to M&S and bought some undies and a push up 38A bra (man boobs fit) then into a clothes shop and found a T shirt of the female kind with the logo "girls forever men whatever" but its printed on the inside so is a "ghost" image. Like you walking /cooking in my flat in ladies white T , bra and breast forms and a mid thigh denim skirt. Its been HOT here 30deg C and have been on holiday this week but working on my VW panel van, welding new front wheel arch in and sweat running in my eyes. Tweaked a muscle in my back and caught a cold of manager at work. for to day hows the bearded lady doing , hope not to painfull.

Hi Davina,
  You and your blues, greens and purple nail polish. I normally see those on toes around here. I like my pinks and reds thank you. The temp here is much like you're having there. We hit 32.2C here today and yes a dress or skirt are much cooler in weather like that. Shorts are nice to wear too. I am waiting for a new bra and new shorts to arrive from JC Penny's now. I don't dare wear shorts outside though as it would blind everyone exposing my white legs.
  Back pains and colds are no fun Lady, I think you should dispense with them ASAP.

Hugs,
    Laurie

•  

Shy

Glad the torture went well Laurie. I'm still nursing my stings, it's really thrown me to be honest. The squirrels loved it and now there's a rabbit in the mix hopping about on the side lines confusing me, it's been one of those weeks . I've found a new electrocutioner now, so hopefully I can put the whole sorry episode behind me.
Next time I think I'll go in a beehive wig being a cosmic 60's child 'n' all. As long as I don't start doing the twist or the mashed potato I think I might just get away with pacifying those pesky bees  ;D

Sadie
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Shy on May 28, 2017, 02:05:58 AM
Glad the torture went well Laurie. I'm still nursing my stings, it's really thrown me to be honest. The squirrels loved it and now there's a rabbit in the mix hopping about on the side lines confusing me, it's been one of those weeks . I've found a new electrocutioner now, so hopefully I can put the whole sorry episode behind me.
Next time I think I'll go in a beehive wig being a cosmic 60's child 'n' all. As long as I don't start doing the twist or the mashed potato I think I might just get away with pacifying those pesky bees  ;D

Sadie

Hi Sadie,

Thanks, Sorry you had a difficult time of it with yours and hope you have a better experience next time. I elaborated on mine is other posts. Oh I did ask about white dots and I guess I get then also, (she actually tried to show me the lye on the needle but I didn't have my glasses on and it was too close. But it is happening to me also . I don't think I see it when I get home due to the rolling/cleaning/soothing she does after all the zapping (she has some name for it and said not all techs do it). And as mentioned elsewhere I don't get the oozing afterwards I think for the same reason.

You have to keep an eye on them squirrels, I hear they bite. And rabbits you say? Was it one big white one named Harvey or several more normal rabbits? they can be harmful too y'know? I have scars to prove it on the back on my hand. (It, the rabbit, later died)

Hope things get better for you,

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Hi folks,

Today was a kick back day watching racing and keeping an eye on the forum and facebook. I bought a melon and white striped triangle bikini top to wear under my t-shirts with my jean cutoffs when I am out walking the creeks and rivers fishing with my friend in Missouri when I visit soon. Just don't think giving him a wet t-shirt show would be a good thing.
I spent the day in female attire. sandals, skinny jeans, blue t-shirt and my short wig. I repainted my fingernails which I had trimmed back after breaking another on. They are now a kleencolor #63 pearl pink, pinker than the sheer pink you all have seen before. I also felt like a bit of makeup. I thought it wasn't a bad job and decided to post it as my avatar and I'll put it here also to see what  you all think.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Original:

Adjusted:

•  

LizK

I like the top photo better...
for a make overMake OverMake OverMake OverMake Over

I Like your blue top the colour suits you...
for a make overMake OverMake OverMake OverMake OverMake Over

it's called subliminal messaging mmwwwwhhhhuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaa!! 

Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Laurie on May 29, 2017, 01:24:01 AM
Hi folks,

Today was a kick back day watching racing and keeping an eye on the forum and facebook. I bought a melon and white striped triangle bikini top to wear under my t-shirts with my jean cutoffs when I am out walking the creeks and rivers fishing with my friend in Missouri when I visit soon. Just don't think giving him a wet t-shirt show would be a good thing.
I spent the day in female attire. sandals, skinny jeans, blue t-shirt and my short wig. I repainted my fingernails which I had trimmed back after breaking another on. They are now a kleencolor #63 pearl pink, pinker than the sheer pink you all have seen before. I also felt like a bit of makeup. I thought it wasn't a bad job and decided to post it as my avatar and I'll put it here also to see what  you all think.

Hugs,
  Laurie

Here I am wondering why you bought a melon to go with your striped bikini top to go under a T-shirt. Ahh maybe it is to cut in halves and use as padding? Or to use as bait for passing 6 foot rabbits? Maybe I need glasses so that I can see text better?
  •  

p

This thread is just what the doctor ordered after a stressful day!  Cindy, I had much the same thought re: the melon.  :laugh: And Liz, I'm glad to see you're back causing trouble  >:-)

Love the new profile pic, Laurie! I think you're right to be pleased with the makeup job--a very nice, natural look. And a great smile, too!

Big hugs to all!
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Cindy on May 29, 2017, 03:41:41 AM
Here I am wondering why you bought a melon to go with your striped bikini top to go under a T-shirt. Ahh maybe it is to cut in halves and use as padding? Or to use as bait for passing 6 foot rabbits? Maybe I need glasses so that I can see text better?

...pwetty suwe she is hunting wabbits...
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: ElizabethK on May 29, 2017, 06:44:13 AM
She bought two melons. I think I see them in the picture. How does one whistle in text? You are looking really good, Laurie. It is looking like our "Not ready for prime time player" is ready for prime time, ladies!
Liz, you are getting your rabbits confused. A 6 foot tall wabbit would never say that, besides that other wabbit really Bugs me.
Cindy, I am looking at your picture. Do you mean you need glasses for your glasses? Is that a 'down under' thing?
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 29, 2017, 08:28:34 AM
Quote from: ElizabethK on May 29, 2017, 06:44:13 AM
She bought two melons. I think I see them in the picture. How does one whistle in text? You are looking really good, Laurie. It is looking like our "Not ready for prime time player" is ready for prime time, ladies!
Liz, you are getting your rabbits confused. A 6 foot tall wabbit would never say that, besides that other wabbit really Bugs me.
Cindy, I am looking at your picture. Do you mean you need glasses for your glasses? Is that a 'down under' thing?
Moni

Damnation! I've been looking for them everywhere today and never thought of the mirror.
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: ElizabethK on May 29, 2017, 03:16:17 AM
I like the top photo better...
for a make overMake OverMake OverMake OverMake Over

I Like your blue top the colour suits you...
for a make overMake OverMake OverMake OverMake OverMake Over

it's called subliminal messaging mmwwwwhhhhuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaa!! 

LMAO Liz,

You sneaky woman you... I can't quite read the small print though.
  Thank you for the compliment and Yes I like the blue of that top too. I changed my avatar based on your preference.

Quote from: Cindy on May 29, 2017, 03:41:41 AM

Cindy,

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) And no I didn't use any padding. Things are coming along pretty well without additional help. That's all me in the picture.

Pssst Moni is telling you, you are wearing your glasses already. btw I like your updated picture.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: p on May 29, 2017, 06:09:05 AM
This thread is just what the doctor ordered after a stressful day!  Cindy, I had much the same thought re: the melon.  :laugh: And Liz, I'm glad to see you're back causing trouble  >:-)

Love the new profile pic, Laurie! I think you're right to be pleased with the makeup job--a very nice, natural look. And a great smile, too!

Big hugs to all!

Thank you p,

I can always count on you to say something nice. I tried to keep the makeup toned down so as to not look like a clown. As they say less is more.

hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 29, 2017, 08:28:34 AM
Moni

Dearest Moni (Here she comes now singing moni, moni...)

No no no I didn't buy melons silly peoples. I bought a melon color and white stripe bikini top. My natural padding is developing nicely  considering it's only been almost 6 months. Here's a pic of it..

It seems you girls have rabbits on the brains and we are becoming overrun with them (They're everywhere!, they're everywhere!)

And what's this "prime time nonsense? I know not of what you speak.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

davina61

that bikini looks good on you with your long dark wig ;D, I must say much better looking than the old you photo (the m**e one) . Have the nail varnish to go with that top. In fact need to redo mine after a week working on my bus , don't know if I will colour them as have a 3 month flat inspection on Wednesday, Kate that's coming is a friend of my niece so might be OK and may ask about name change on lease.
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

Laurie

Quote from: davina61 on May 29, 2017, 01:38:57 PM
that bikini looks good on you with your long dark wig ;D, I must say much better looking than the old you photo (the m**e one) . Have the nail varnish to go with that top. In fact need to redo mine after a week working on my bus , don't know if I will colour them as have a 3 month flat inspection on Wednesday, Kate that's coming is a friend of my niece so might be OK and may ask about name change on lease.

Davina,

I wish that was me. *sigh*. You probably will never see a picture of me in a bikini top or bottoms.

Hugs,
   Laurie