Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

My autobiography

Started by Ella2Marques, March 25, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ella2Marques

I am in the process of transitioning from male to female (MTF) at the age of sixty. I would like to share with you my extraordinary life, not only because I am transgender, but because I am an international person who has lived in many countries, gone to some of the best schools in the world, worked at management levels within international companies, and had many different, wild, and wonderful experiences.

Mostly, I would like for you to understand what it means to be transgender, the courage it takes to become who we really are, and that we can be very positive people for society at large. Yes, transgender people have to go through many different challenges and dangers. I tried to escape my feelings all my life, and still, they found me. I am only one person. There are many men and women like me, with the same feelings and similar experiences. Though I have had a very blessed life, many other transgender people have very difficult ones, and for all of us, awareness is lifesaving. All I ask is that you open your eyes.

Book Now available in:
www.ellamarques.com  in pdf, epub. Signed copies of paperbacks and hardcopies
Amazon Kindle worldwide under https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=ella+marques
Barnes & Noble   http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/i-was-born-a-boy-from-venus-ella-marques/1125908153?ean=2940157475567
IBook from Apple I Tunes look for Ella Marques

I am a transgender woman, I have been this way all my life. I was filled with guilt at a very young age, a victim of a society that did not understand what it means to be free and yourself. I tried to adapt and flee from my real self by being a workaholic, eating, drinking and doing all in extremes.
Do we have to do the same now to transgender kids? Do they have to suffer all their lives? What about giving them a chance to live like normal people and be happy?
Help to protect transgender kids from bullies, transphobia and hate. Give them a chance.
Ella Marques
  •