Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Do you cook breakfast? What are some of the dishes you prepare?

Started by JeanetteLW, April 13, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrissyRyan

Although I do like cold Swiss cheese on a cold sandwich, the warm sandwiches with hot melted Swiss cheese are a delight, ummm, so good.

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on January 28, 2018, 11:16:56 AM
Although I do like cold Swiss cheese on a cold sandwich, the warm sandwiches with hot melted Swiss cheese are a delight, ummm, so good.

Definitely hot and melty for the win  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

V M

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 28, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
This morning I made strawberry and cream cheese stuffed French toast. It's one of my dad's favorites.

Mmmm that does sound good  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 28, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
This morning I made strawberry and cream cheese stuffed French toast. It's one of my dad's favorites.

Juila,

That sound tasty.  Plus I think that it is good to do nice things for your parents, all throughout your life even as an adult child of your parents.  That shows love, kindness, respect, and thoughtfulness.  When you give of yourself, all parties can feel really loved and loving. 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

TaiseiReborn

Trying to learn how to cook currently but my favorite thing to make is Hash browns. I think once my fear of burning down the house subsides I will work on a few other things.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: TaiseiReborn on January 28, 2018, 11:39:48 AM
Trying to learn how to cook currently but my favorite thing to make is Hash browns. I think once my fear of burning down the house subsides I will work on a few other things.

Best tip - try not burning water first.  Then everything else falls into place :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TaiseiReborn

Quote from: Cassi on January 28, 2018, 01:31:43 PM
Best tip - try not burning water first.  Then everything else falls into place :)
Haha well I could possibly find a way to do that [emoji14]

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Quote from: TaiseiReborn on January 28, 2018, 02:02:52 PM
Haha well I could possibly find a way to do that [emoji14]

I learned the hard way a long long time ago making hard boiled egges, lol.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Ever make "Fragged Dry Pan" for breakfast? That's when you put a pot of water to boil and forget about it ::)   

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 28, 2018, 02:26:16 PM
Ever make "Fragged Dry Pan" for breakfast? That's when you put a pot of water to boil and forget about it ::)

Oh heck ya.  I did that right after the eggs!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TaiseiReborn

I've honestly never had a hard boiled egg lol
Quote from: V M on January 28, 2018, 02:26:16 PM
Lol whaaa

•  

Cassi

Quote from: TaiseiReborn on January 28, 2018, 02:35:29 PM
I've honestly never had a hard boiled egg lolLol whaaa

Well, once you have, we'll get you hooked on the Devyln Eggs :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TaiseiReborn

Quote from: Cassi on January 28, 2018, 02:36:34 PM
Well, once you have, we'll get you hooked on the Devyln Eggs :)
Can't remember if that was the one that had a strong smell or another one. Basically that was the main thing keeping me away from eggs

•  

Cassi

Quote from: TaiseiReborn on January 28, 2018, 02:41:29 PM
Can't remember if that was the one that had a strong smell or another one. Basically that was the main thing keeping me away from eggs

Paprika maybe?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TaiseiReborn

Quote from: Cassi on January 28, 2018, 02:59:44 PM
Paprika maybe?
Perhaps, all I know is a coworker makes them every year around Christmas time; and every year around then I never go to the breakroom

•  

Cassi

Quote from: TaiseiReborn on January 28, 2018, 03:08:37 PM
Perhaps, all I know is a coworker makes them every year around Christmas time; and every year around then I never go to the breakroom

Maybe something different.  Devil (Devlyn) eggs are hardboiled eggs, that are peeled, cut in half and yoke is extracted.  Yoke is then mixed with a few ingredients and replaced in the pocket that use to hold the yoke.  Not much of a holiday item other than pot lucks.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Stuffed mushrooms are good.  I like getting large Portebellos, crab meat, cheese and light wine.  mix the crab meat and cheese, put in the area that the stalk was removed from mushroom and bake in wine - yummy.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

TaiseiReborn

Quote from: Cassi on January 28, 2018, 03:11:40 PM
Maybe something different.  Devil (Devlyn) eggs are hardboiled eggs, that are peeled, cut in half and yoke is extracted.  Yoke is then mixed with a few ingredients and replaced in the pocket that use to hold the yoke.  Not much of a holiday item other than pot lucks.
Ah okay well hmm. That's what she makes but may be doing something different. She usually makes them because everyone likes them so it's become holidy-ish for us lol

•  

Cassi

Quote from: TaiseiReborn on January 28, 2018, 03:15:30 PM
Ah okay well hmm. That's what she makes but may be doing something different. She usually makes them because everyone likes them so it's become holidy-ish for us lol

Kinda like Liver & Onions, some love them, other's don't.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

I like Deviled eggs and even make them in between holidays  ;D  Yes, I am rebellious

- V M
  •