Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do you cook breakfast? What are some of the dishes you prepare?

Started by JeanetteLW, April 13, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on January 28, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

Pushes stuff through to sort of mash it. Always reminds me of those playdough fun factories.

Thank you.  It does remind me a a playdough device  :_)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cassi on January 28, 2018, 11:45:04 PM
Thank you.  It does remind me a a playdough device  :_)

I love my ricer. It makes the most silky mashed potatoes.  And if Tristan is around he will rice all my potatoes for me. He thinks its fun. Lol
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Julia1996

This morning I made eggs, sausage and hashbrown potatoes.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 29, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

Are you getting lazy?????

I thought for sure you'd have an mega omlett :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 29, 2018, 07:08:05 AM
Pretty sure I've seen Mr.Bill put in one of those

Sluggo was sooooooooooooooooooooo evil.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Cassi on January 29, 2018, 09:13:33 AM
Are you getting lazy?????

I thought for sure you'd have an mega omlett :)

No I didn't get lazy. I was feeling almost totally better but when I got up this morning I was feeling awful. It's weird. Like whatever strain of flu I have re energized itself. With my luck I got some freaky mutated version of the flu. Stupid germs!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

V M

We've been hit with some rather nasty flu bugs this winter, I was sick for about two weeks or so over the Christmas and New Years holidays and I still feel blah most of the time and get suddenly tired  :-\  I hope you get to feeling better soon

Hugs

Not sure what I'm eating yet or when but I'm sure I'll conjure up something when I get hungry enough LOL

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 29, 2018, 09:38:33 AM
We've been hit with some rather nasty flu bugs this winter, I was sick for about two weeks or so over the Christmas and New Years holidays and I still feel blah most of the time and get suddenly tired  :-\  I hope you get to feeling better soon

Hugs

Not sure what I'm eating yet or when but I'm sure I'll conjure up something when I get hungry enough LOL

Be careful and safe.  There's another virus, other than the normal flu going around that is hitting people hard.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

BeverlyAnn

Quote from: Julia1996 on January 29, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

If you scramble eggs, try adding a little sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and dill weed. 
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

•  

Cassi

Quote from: BeverlyAnn on January 29, 2018, 02:06:30 PM
If you scramble eggs, try adding a little sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese and dill weed.

Dill Weed?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Quote from: BeverlyAnn on January 29, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

Take it a step further and go full on food network circa 2011 and use Creme Fraiche. ;D (Seriously, it's really good. Just never buy it from the store, it's easy to make for 1/10th the cost. For those who don't know, it's a fatty sour cream and handles heat better than regular sour cream.)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

BeverlyAnn

Quote from: Cassi on January 29, 2018, 02:20:16 PM
Dill Weed?

Dill, dill weed.  Same thing.  The McCormick container we have is labeled dill weed.
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

•  

Cassi

Quote from: BeverlyAnn on January 29, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
Dill, dill weed.  Same thing.  The McCormick container we have is labeled dill weed.

Thanks, I think I'm familiar with Deed seed, pesky little critters!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Roll on January 29, 2018, 02:53:56 PM
Take it a step further and go full on food network circa 2011 and use Creme Fraiche. ;D (Seriously, it's really good. Just never buy it from the store, it's easy to make for 1/10th the cost. For those who don't know, it's a fatty sour cream and handles heat better than regular sour cream.)

That sounds good I'll have to try adding it. When I make scrambled eggs I use one egg yolk per every 2 whole eggs and I add heavy cream and cook them slowly in a double boiler. The come out really perfect and creamy.  I don't make them in a double boiler very often. Why go to the bother of perfect scrambled eggs when my brother is just going to drown them in ketchup and Tristan puts vegemite on his. 😣😖
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Roll on January 29, 2018, 02:53:56 PM

This is a vid. that demonstrates the method I use to make Crème fraiche  ;D  Hope you like it         

http://allrecipes.com/video/721/how-to-make-homemade-creme-fraiche/ 

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Maddie86 on January 29, 2018, 04:53:14 PM
French Toast! yum!

Come on now young Lady!  A pad or two of butter on the toast would make it a marketable commodity :)  Looks nice but a semi hard pad of butter melting over the toast................................
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •