Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Do you cook breakfast? What are some of the dishes you prepare?

Started by JeanetteLW, April 13, 2017, 11:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelsea

Quote from: Maddie86 on March 19, 2018, 08:01:08 PM
here's the recipe, I cut everything in half though because I didn't want to make a ton lol

https://www.tablespoon.com/recipes/cracker-barrel-hashbrown-casserole/02940770-46d9-4983-bdd3-d5cc17abd916

Thank you Maddie!  I must try this. :)  I've been starving all week.  :laugh:

Hugs,
       Chelsea
First Therapy Appointment 2-26-18
Came Out To Sister 2-27-18
First Endocrinologist Appointment 3-7-18
Started HRT! 3-7-18
First Voice Therapy Appointment 4-23-18
Came out to my Brother!!!! 5-3-18
Came out to MOM!!!! 5-17-18

•  

Maddie86

Quote from: Chelsea1807 on March 20, 2018, 11:53:38 AM
Thank you Maddie!  I must try this. :)  I've been starving all week.  :laugh:

Hugs,
       Chelsea

enjoy! it's sooooo good!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 20, 2018, 04:56:00 PM
Yummy Waffles this morning!

Wow I've been wanting waffles the past couple of days [emoji39]

I just have chocolate and peanut butter balls cereal.  I might have them again as a snack I don't know I just want sugary sweet everything lately

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
  •  

Cassi

Oh my, Appy, your counter top is becoming a symbol of tasty foods :)  Recognized it before even reading :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Maddie86

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 20, 2018, 04:56:00 PM
Yummy Waffles this morning!

oh yum! I might have a waffle this weekend, this one restaurant has pineapple waffles with ham as a special and I wanna try those, so I might go dressed as Maddie with a girlfriend!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Maddie86 on March 20, 2018, 08:33:39 PM
oh yum! I might have a waffle this weekend, this one restaurant has pineapple waffles with ham as a special and I wanna try those, so I might go dressed as Maddie with a girlfriend!

Maddie, how exciting.... a picture of you on your outing would be wonderful to see!!!  But only as you feel comfortable doing, of course.

Do you make your own waffles at home?  I make them often enough that I bought one of those flip-over waffle makers as seen in my photo.... simply the best!!!! 

I ran out of Blueberries, otherwise the waffles I made would have been Blueberry Waffles.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Dee Marshall

Some days I make tamago gohan. You put warm rice in a bowl. I usually use leftover rice and warm it in the oven. I don't have a microwave.

You put a splash of soy sauce in the bowl and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds over it. I really like the taste of sesame so I usually drizzle some sesame oil, too.

Then you crack in a raw egg and stir it up until the rice is coated.

I really love it so it's a special treat when I have very fresh eggs.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

V M

Another one of unique creations... Ham, turkey, bacon n' eggs au gratin casserole  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MollyPants

Today I made scrambled eggs with smoked salmon.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Maddie86

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 20, 2018, 08:37:45 PM
Maddie, how exciting.... a picture of you on your outing would be wonderful to see!!!  But only as you feel comfortable doing, of course.

Do you make your own waffles at home?  I make them often enough that I bought one of those flip-over waffle makers as seen in my photo.... simply the best!!!! 

I ran out of Blueberries, otherwise the waffles I made would have been Blueberry Waffles.
Danielle

If we go I will definitely try to get a pic!

and yeah, I make waffles but not too often, I have 2 waffle makers and both of them kinda stink, I need to invest in better ones. One of them is for Belgian stye waffles and then the other one is for the more dense but thinner kind, kinda like Waffle House. I used to like doing chicken and waffles but now that my tastes have changed idk how much I would like that dish. I've made this one dish before that I really liked, you make waffles and then top them with bacon and cover it with a mix of honey and peanut butter, yum!!

also, a couple weeks ago I went to Funk N Waffles in Syracuse, they've been on diners, drive-ins, and dives before. I tried the thanksgiving waffle, which is a waffle made out of stuffing topped with turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy and served with a side of cranberry sauce! it was good but it seemed like it was missing something

•  

Cassi

Well, I'm going simple this morning; 3 eggs over easy, corned beef hash (canned not fresh), sausage gravey and biscuits.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Maddie86

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 20, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

Danielle

So I went out today and my friend took a few pics of me but I don't like how any of them turned out so I'm not gunna post any, sorry! I had makeup issues this morning lol.

The breakfast went well though! My friend that I met actually used to work there, so the owner talked to her a bit and some of the cooks said hi. the owner didn't really introduce herself to me but she seemed alright, I always feel like people are gunna smirk at me and try not to laugh because I don't pass. One cook came out though and introduced himself to me and shook my hand and he genuinely seemed very nice and non-judgemental, which I really appreciated. The food was good but could have been better. I got a pineapple upside down waffle. it had a couple cherries and pineapples in the waffle and then it was topped with a pineapple chunk and whipped cream and had a slice of ham on the side. I thought it was just going to be a plain waffle but with crushed pineapple and cherry on top. I also thought the ham would be served on top kinda like a chicken and waffles type thing but it wasn't. It was good but it was missing something, they should have had a brown sugar glaze for it.
  •  

Tess100

Home made granola and what ever fruit is fresh in the market.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Tess100 on March 24, 2018, 06:59:28 PM
Home made granola and what ever fruit is fresh in the market.

Hi Tess!

Cool!

Welcome to Susan's!  I'm sure someone will be along to say hi.  Also, there's an introduction thread where you can say hi and introduce yourself - Bonie la Teet :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Mumei

Damn. I guess I'm missing out on something.
I only eat fruit in the morning.
Usually 3 of the following:
Black or red grapes, mango, banana, granny smith apples, cantaloupe, papaya, sometimes lychees, if they are on special.

If I eat proper food I just fall asleep for a couple of hours.
  •  

Julia1996

This morning I made stuffed French toast with strawberry syrup.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

V M

I'm making blinis (Pancakes) with fruit (Blueberry, strawberry, pineapple, mango) with syrup and sour cream

It's comfort food that sets well when me belly be on a rumble
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Julia1996

This morning Im going to make eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, biscuits and gravy. And some sausage links for my sausage loving brother.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

MollyPants

I made some cheese scones for brunch with some chutneys and some fresh fruit x

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•