Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Photographs

Started by Susan, February 02, 2006, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Due to an issue while upgrading the forums today, basically I forgot to save them when removing the old software, all pictures neend to be re-uploaded. I apologize for any inconvience.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

melissa_girl

It looks like the reputation log was erased as well.  No biggie.  I think this new forum will take a little bit of adjustment.

Melissa
  •  

Susan

Quote from: melissa_girl on February 02, 2006, 07:47:53 PM
It looks like the reputation log was erased as well.  No biggie.  I think this new forum will take a little bit of adjustment.

Melissa

It's the same forum software just a upgrade and a new template.
Susan Larson
Founder

•  

melissa_girl

I know.  It's the template (which looks much nicer) that I need to get used to.

Melissa
  •  

Sara

Susan, I dont think anyone will mind having to upload their pics cause this board is beautiful, I like the color too, although it clashes with my pink jeans (hehe).

It is COOL looking and everyone should like what you have done.

Sara.
  •  

HelenW

Susan, I like the new look.  It won't be hard to get used to it.

I've been wracking my brain for awhile, seeking to express my gratitude for the work you do here, providing this wonderful space, and the words are inadequate.

Thank you!
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

Cassandra

What's with the Ignore button? I checked the help page but it didn't say anything about it.

Cassie
  •  

Susan

Quote from: Cassandra on February 02, 2006, 11:00:52 PM
What's with the Ignore button? I checked the help page but it didn't say anything about it.

Cassie

You can now ignore posters. You can click the ignore on any message and you will no longer see their post text. You will be aware they posted and can click unignore at any time. You can not however ignore any Global moderators or Administrators.
Susan Larson
Founder

•  

Joseph

The site looks great.  Thanks Susan!
  •  

Northern Jane

Phew! Up too early, half awake, checking "the boards" and up comes this board looking altogether different- I am thinking my computer has gone whacko - glad to know it's a new board - LOL!
  •  

Shelley

I wonder if you can ignore yourself.... but then why would you want to... ignore I said that... I think.

Great new look Susan once agin you've excelled.

Shelley
  •  

chickenmanfred

Shelley your so funny lol. :-]
Susan, nice place you got.
  •  

melissa_girl

Please don't shoot me for this:

One more thing I've noticed about the upgrade.  Previously, there was a way to view All Unread Topics.  Now you can only view them since your last visit.  Is there a way to bring back the previous functionality?  Sometimes I can't read all new posts in one sitting, and when I come back, they're not in the list anymore.  Thanks for all you've done for this board so far Susan.

Melissa
  •  

Sarah Louise

Melissa, after you hit "show unread posts since last visit" and their aren't any, it then suggests you try " Click here to try all unread topics". 

Sarah
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Kimberly

Actually it seems spotty. Currently I've 12 pages of unread (down from 17 since my return!), half the time it just lists today's unread. *shrug* I've not detected any pattern yet.  However of note is if you leave the thread unread it will continue to list it, I've found. You can also "Mark Unread" (Not far from the "Reply" link) to get the thread back on the unread list. (Good for those threads that you want to devote more time than you have currently to.)
  •  

melissa_girl

Quote from: Sarah Louise on February 06, 2006, 04:04:31 PM
Melissa, after you hit "show unread posts since last visit" and their aren't any, it then suggests you try " Click here to try all unread topics". 

Sarah

Thanks, Sarah.  I see a link to All Unread Topics in the lower righthand corner of the list even if there are items there.  I'll just bookmark that page and then problem solved.

Melissa
  •  

Sarah Louise

See, I'm good for something once in a while.  Actually I missed that All Unread Messages in the bottom right corner.

Sarah L.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

melissa_girl

I don't think I would have even looked if you hadn't said that though.  There's probably a million more new things that I haven't even figured out yet.
Actually adding a bookmark and placing it on the links bar of my browser solved another problem which was that I wanted to not display my photo at the top of every page and I had to keep showing it everytime I wanted to see unread posts.  Now I just leave it collapsed and click the link.

Melissa
  •  

Kendall

I will post my pic when i get a new one, not sure when that will be, i dont want to use the same old ones, even though i still have it.
  •  

Leigh

My reason for no pic is personal.  All are happy.  When Terri gets out of ICU and is recovering as best is possible then I will put it back.

Leigh
  •