Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Bra size!

Started by rikki88, April 20, 2017, 10:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

LOL!  I have no idea.  I've been all over the place as well.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Devlyn

According to Bon Scott the perfect size is 42 39 56.  >:-)
  •  

femfem

Quote from: rikki88 on April 20, 2017, 10:55:29 PM
I now have an actual bra size!!! I'm a 36B!! I barely fill the cups but they are full with no gaps!!!
Congrats! I've been transitioning for three years, and am still only a 32A or 34A, depending on the brand lol. Getting augmentation done in a few months lol.
  •  

Deborah

After two years on HRT mine are 36B (rib cage is now 35").  From the front though they don't look like it to me because a lot of it is in the width.  Just now I'm 41.5/31.5/37.5 @ 160 lbs, 5'11".  I'm not sure if they are even noticeable as nobody has ever said anything other than asking if I had been "working out"(?).

Conform and be dull. —James Frank Dobie, The Voice of the Coyote
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

rikki88

Quote from: Harley Quinn on April 21, 2017, 06:56:19 PM
Congratulations!  And all this talk of 34 and 36 band sizes beckons a response; "Ya'll girls are SKINNY!"...

lol actually I'm VERY over weight. I'm at 215 right now I'm going to work out this summer and drop that back to 165 at the most! It will be grueling but will be worth it I. The end. Only thing I'm really scared of is that I'll lose what little boobs I have grown :( But with the recent wave of Soreness/tenderness I think they are growing again!! I'm so excited!! But yes I'm lucky to have a small rib cage that's for sure! Now to get some new vs bras! Expensive but soooooooo worth it!!
  •  

rikki88

Quote from: Michelle_P on April 21, 2017, 08:27:27 PM

So, what size would I be then? 

I've been trying my darndest to not gain weight through the whole HRT thing, not easy, especially since I don't have my exercise stuff anymore, and don't want to bulk up anyway.

The good news is that at this point I seem to be improving in my top shape, better filling the cups in the bra.  The 34B t-shirt style (no underwire, full coverage) is now quite full.  Yay for moving past the pointy stage...

Lucky!!! It still looks like I'm smuggling teepees under my shirt with no bra on!
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: rikki88 on April 24, 2017, 12:35:41 AM

Lucky!!! It still looks like I'm smuggling teepees under my shirt with no bra on!

I like that Rikki.  But they are MY teepees  ;D

Hugs,
    Jeanette
  •  

rikki88

Quote from: JeanetteLW on April 24, 2017, 09:45:19 AM
  I like that Rikki.  But they are MY teepees  ;D

Hugs,
    Jeanette

Lol :D
  •  

Daniellekai

40B at the moment, but I hope to lose about 65 more pounds before starting HRT, so in theory that'll probably go down to a 38 or 36, then I'll probably lose another size from muscle changes. As for the B cup, mostly fat so that'll come down too, but not too flat... I have gynecomastia bumps...  Got a couple XL sports bras, but I don't wear them out of the house yet, got them to hide HRT, but it looks like that won't be happening till August or September, (first appointment in late August), if I meet my goals for weight loss those bras won't fit anymore by then. :(

•  

Angélique LaCava

Pain dosnt mean they are growing, but if you lose weight you will lose a lot of your boobs. You might be a B now, but you will end up an A. Don't lose too much weight

I'm 5'7.130lbs. 32B"26"35"
  •