Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Breast help

Started by trickcd, October 11, 2007, 05:00:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trickcd

Hi all, im a transvestite and have been for about 20yrs(off & on), im still very much in the closet.

I have been stuffing my bra for a while now and since ive put on a bit of weight ive developed small boobs(not enough to fill an a cup bra though.

I saw somewhere online about enhancing what you have with cellotape but i cant seem to find the opage again.

Does anybody here know to tape to enhance my boobs???

•  

Desire

I tried taping at one time. Basically you take a strip of tape, attach it to the side of your breast under your arm, then pull your breast to the center of your chest, push it up and attach the other end of the tape to your chest under your breast. When you wear a push up bra of some sort you get decent breasts, especially if you highlight them with makeup. the problem I had was the tape irratates my skin so I stopped taping.
I finally just went with either an underwire bra or a corset with underwire cups. I had enough extra tissue all I had to do was bend over, reach into the cups and pull my breasts up and into the cups. The underwire seemed to keep the girls going for a while and was alot more comfortable.

Des
  •  

Jordan

I know I cant post a link to a add, but I use E-bay     Item number: 130173532760

These things are wonderful they will stick to your really well with no bra even, I mean I feel really comfy in just a little tube top and a skirt and they are 100% real feeling.

Also they carry a line of more realistic ones, that I have seen on someone before and they had the sides showing  casue of the stlye of shirt and blended them into the skin with makeup, there was a slight line but the bubble of the breast made it hard to tell.

Amazing things.
  •  

evelynaGR

I prefer push-up than stick anything on mine. There are many products for that.
  •