Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Wondering how others see me

Started by Jennilyn, April 30, 2017, 10:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennilyn

I've been on hrt for a year and a half now and I still feel sometimes that im not passing
But I don't see what others see so I'd love some feedback

http://imgur.com/a/wJywP --- this is me
Sometimes it feels like life is an uphill race, sometimes it feels like a losing battle, but we need to shine on. No matter who's trying to turn off our light.
  •  

Ejo

"The secret of contentment is knowing how to enjoy what you have, and to be able to lose all desire for things beyond your reach."
  •  

Raell

I think you'd pass.

In Thailand, most transgender Thai don't bother with hormones or operations, but just dress/present as they wish. I don't even try to figure out who is what since the Thai language allows people to self-gender label as they speak.

•  

femfem

Quote from: Jennilyn on April 30, 2017, 10:50:26 PM
I've been on hrt for a year and a half now and I still feel sometimes that im not passing
But I don't see what others see so I'd love some feedback

http://imgur.com/a/wJywP --- this is me
I think you pass!!! This isn't taking into account things I am oblivious to, though, such as height, frame, and voice. Regardless, I think you look good!

K.C.
  •  

Kelly1ca

You pass. From what I see, I would automatically think female.
  •  

Jennilyn

I'm 5'7" 225 lbs and above is my youtube channel
Sometimes it feels like life is an uphill race, sometimes it feels like a losing battle, but we need to shine on. No matter who's trying to turn off our light.
  •  

Jennilyn

•  

josie76

Well by the picture you pass no problems.  ;) I so wish I had your front hairline!
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Jennilyn

Wow really? Thank you for your input. It's actually one thing I'm insecure about.. I think I have this massive forehead. It's really interesting how you can see everything in yourself but others don't see it.. i.e. from your pic I see, you are beautiful and im totally envious! I heard somewhere that if your clone passed you, you'd never know it..... anyhoo, thanks so much for the feedback! Have a great evening!
  •