News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Dr Lazaro Cardenas anyone?

Started by Sarah leah, May 18, 2017, 04:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah leah

Hi everyone,

I have reached a point where I can afford to have my forehead/hairline lowered and nose done. My concern is the lack of relevant photographic material relating to Dr Lazaro Cardenas excluding the same regurgitated before/after on the transop site. As such I really need to get help with finding anyone willing to share before/afters on here that I can look at.

Also is the communication between his team and potential patents slow as in one case it was 6 weeks to hear back and more recently a week so far with no response.

I do not want to be a pain about this stuff but I get one chance and it is critical it be as perfect and as natural as I can afford.

Thank you

A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting
  •  

lovelessheart

Quote from: Sarah leah on May 18, 2017, 04:30:50 AM
Hi everyone,

I have reached a point where I can afford to have my forehead/hairline lowered and nose done. My concern is the lack of relevant photographic material relating to Dr Lazaro Cardenas excluding the same regurgitated before/after on the transop site. As such I really need to get help with finding anyone willing to share before/afters on here that I can look at.

Also is the communication between his team and potential patents slow as in one case it was 6 weeks to hear back and more recently a week so far with no response.

I do not want to be a pain about this stuff but I get one chance and it is critical it be as perfect and as natural as I can afford.

Thank you

Just my opinion. I went to them back in 2014 for some work done . Forehead and nose as well... I've since then had to get my nose redone ( by a different doctor) which will too, get redone. Forehead will get redone as well . For me... The money wasn't worth it. He can be conservative​ . I only seen him twice. Before the surgery and after. I didn't like the bedside manner at all . Felt as though it was just a job. Vincent and Tyler are cool tho. I just feel like if you're going to spend money.. do it once and not twice for the same thing.
  •  

Roni

I went to Dr Cardenas back in 2014. I got hairline lowering, type 3 forehead reconstruction, eyebrow lift, and rhinoplasty done, along with minor liposuction on my face. Also went back to them a second time to do some hair transplants.

I don't know if I was one of the extreme lucky cases, but I am absolutely satisfied with my results. I feel the surgeries Dr Cardenas performed not only helped me pass, but also provided me with good aesthetics from a cosmetic standpoint.

Only complaint I have is my scarring across my hairline. It has faded in color, but the scar line is very much visible upon close inspection. I usually have to style my hair a specific way to mask the scar. As long as I do so, then no one notices the scarring. Other than that I am extremely pleased. Again I could have just been lucky; I know Cardenas girls who are both satisfied and dissatisfied with their results.

I will be going back to him in a couple months to complete the rest of my FFS, possibly chin and jaw reduction.

Their level of service was AMAZING though. The team working at the recovery house (Tyler and Vicente) was very accommodating, and they will take good care of you. Their communication and response time are pretty good. They always responded to me within a couple days.
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

lovelessheart

Quote from: Roni on May 18, 2017, 02:22:25 PM
I went to Dr Cardenas back in 2014. I got hairline lowering, type 3 forehead reconstruction, eyebrow lift, and rhinoplasty done, along with minor liposuction on my face. Also went back to them a second time to do some hair transplants.

I don't know if I was one of the extreme lucky cases, but I am absolutely satisfied with my results. I feel the surgeries Dr Cardenas performed not only helped me pass, but also provided me with good aesthetics from a cosmetic standpoint.

Only complaint I have is my scarring across my hairline. It has faded in color, but the scar line is very much visible upon close inspection. I usually have to style my hair a specific way to mask the scar. As long as I do so, then no one notices the scarring. Other than that I am extremely pleased. Again I could have just been lucky; I know Cardenas girls who are both satisfied and dissatisfied with their results.

I will be going back to him in a couple months to complete the rest of my FFS, possibly chin and jaw reduction.

Their level of service was AMAZING though. The team working at the recovery house (Tyler and Vicente) was very accommodating, and they will take good care of you. Their communication and response time are pretty good. They always responded to me within a couple days.

Funny fact. We were at the recovery house the same time. I was the girl that came the night before you left. Along with another girl there for her surgery . I never got a chance to meet you. But I'm glad your results turnt out to be what you wanted. Mine just didn't turn out to be enough of what I needed.
  •  

Doreen

I got type 1 done, though I honestly felt I needed type 3... apparently I got by fine with type 1 lol.  I'm 'pretty happy' but I"m by nature skeptical and point out the tiniest flaws in myself.  I don't have any problem passing at this point.  I got mine about 3 months ago.  (February 2017).  I had type 1, hairline lowering, eyebrow bossing, jaw contouring, and some fat injections to the cheeks.

Sadly I'd have to agree with his bedside manner comment though, I just couldn't feel anything warm from him at all... I was just a number along the path for him or so I felt.  The staff was much friendlier, and the hospital care superb.  Just private message me if you want his in house before-after pics, and some recently taken photos. I just ask you not to share them please.
  •  

lana777

I went with Dr. Cardenas and I will say his work was good for everything  on my FFS except..  my hairline, he completely butchered it.  He completely messed my hairline right up.
  •  

yayo

I considered Cardenas but heard one too many horror stories. I feel like if you're from the US or Europe and you can stay in the US or Europe, that's the better choice. You may save a bit with Cardenas but what's the real cost? If you're risking scarring, infection, asymmetry, etc.
  •  

monica98

I visited Guadalajara last year and had the opportunity of being treated by Dr. Cardenas. I must say that Hospital Innovare is an awesome facility. He and his staff were EXTREMELY nice and everything ended very well!! I don't think you should expect for dr.Cárdenas to have some great bedside manner. He is a very busy man but he's an expert at FFS. No doubt about it.  His stuff is great and that's what's important.

I am sorry that some of you had a bad experience. It's very important to be well prepared for a recovery process that sometimes can be very long. I personally think he is doing a great job and would NOT hesitate to go back to get surgery with him again. He made my life SO MUCH better :Dm.
  •