News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Any fellow 3D Modellers/Animators here?

Started by KatieByrne, May 27, 2017, 07:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatieByrne

Hi everyone :)

I was wondering if there are any other 3d modellers or animators within our community here?

I am a very active 3d asset creator.I started during my Computer Science degree as a hobby and while i've had no formal training it  actually now makes up a significant part of my professional life. Anyway i'd love to meet some fellow trans 3d art/asset creators to discuss ideas techniques and software :)

Here are some examples of my work and fun projects :D

Lady Sarah

I was a modeller in several virtual worlds. I used ppmodeler before it ever became albatross. An owner of one of the worlds (moove) referred to me as a "creative genius" in a newsletter. I stopped doing all that when it was no longer beneficial to me. I still have all the software on my external hard drive, if I opt to go back to it.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

AnonyMs

Its not my thing, but that's quite impressive.

Its interesting you did a computer science degree, but went into this. I though the pay was quite good in computers. Why did you make the change?
  •  

Senkusha

I've dabbled, but that's about all I've had time to dedicate.  I started learning Unreal Engine and poked around with VRoid Studio and Blender a little.  It's fun and it was something I tried to go back to college for "Game Art Development" or something, but I couldn't handle the stress of working full time and going to college (even online).

I'd like to learn more about it though.
  •