Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

American/college Football

Started by Jamie 65, June 07, 2017, 11:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie 65

Who enjoys college football?  If so who do you pull for?  South Carolina fan here.
  •  

ainsley

Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

Jamie 65

So are you ready for it to start again or you can wait.  Im ready,
  •  

ainsley

Looking forward to it!  Harbaugh is going to visit 11 camps in 10 days...lol   NCAA max days allowed for camp visits is now 10.
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

Cheaney

I like college football a lot more than the NFL. I went to the University of Kentucky so the Cats my team. Normally not very good but Stoops is turning us around. Got to a bowl last year and beat that other team that wears red.
  •  

Jamie 65

You have beaten my gamecocks the past 3 or 4 years.  Yall are looking bright, I think Muschamp will be ok here.  He is a hell of a recruiter. 
  •  

Cheaney

Quote from: Jamie 65 on July 05, 2017, 12:39:07 PM
You have beaten my gamecocks the past 3 or 4 years.  Yall are looking bright, I think Muschamp will be ok here.  He is a hell of a recruiter.

Yeah your guys D will always be good with Muschamp. The frosh QB you guys played against us could be dangerous with his running ability. Still not completely looking forward to having to get a W in Columbia this year.
  •  

MadisonJoan

Oklahoma Sooners!  BOOMER SOONER!  BEAT TEXAS!
Wait'll they get a load of me!
  •