Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

GCS with McGinn (After so many years waiting)

Started by HappyMoni, June 08, 2017, 09:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jentay1367

Quote from: ElizabethK on June 23, 2017, 01:05:56 AM
As long as you don't get them mixed up (soup and dilator) then you  should be pretty right I would guess!  ;) ;)

OMG!! Lol @ Liz   too funny!
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: RandyL on June 22, 2017, 05:10:02 PM
Ha! I heard Laurie accidentally say "Moni" in person last weekend. Yes, she is capable of it, despite all that posturing. I suspect she may have even gentled into a semi-empathetic human being by the time she gets there. No promises though.

Randy

I did not! There Randy I told you I would deny it if you told her I slipped up and said her name right. How dare you spread such malicious rumors? What is this talk of posturing, gentling and being empathetic? You know better than that. Besides I have a reputation to uphold.

Sonia?, sony?, hey you, My 30-06 is semi automatic, but I left it at home. I would like to get me a nice purse sized semi-automatic pistol though....  Either wouldn't be good for my visit though as you won't really be a challenge laying in that recovery bed.  I figure blunt force trauma would be more appropriate. Don't worry I'll figure out something...
I don't want you to suffer from the after surgery pain for very long. I hate seeing a grown woman crying. It makes me feel so helpless.

Be good Joni and enjoy the preparations for your new self. LOL Be sure to keep us up to date. You can give us just the overview instead of all the sh***y details, but do tell us how everything comes out (wink) ;) ;)

Hugs,
   Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

SadieBlake

4 days!! Does that mean only 1.5 more days of solid food?

Hugs, will be following your progress!
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

HappyMoni

Hi all, down to one real day to eat. That is no fun thought. Even Clyde is acting weird. Damn dog acted like one of those pointer dogs this morning. So happy he will be put to sleep and I never have to experience that again, yuk. Oh the previous message might be TMI so you might not want to read it. Hehe! I might just drown him in the soup ahead of schedule. My brother is 50 miles from here and when he gets here I may not write too much for a bit. Good news, you can all talk behind my back. Laurie, I have decided on body guards so you better bring your worst. One of them is Mr. Mayagi from Karate Kid. He said he may not bring his wheelchair like he did on his job interview with me, so watch out. Love all you crazy folks. What is wrong with me not being nervous about the surgery. I just want to eat. I'll even poop my brains out for them if I can just eat.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

jentay1367

Almost there! Were all with you in spirit Monica. I think you're gonna sail through this thing. You've got to good an outlook and attitude for anything else to happen. Now go a big glass of water and some ex-lax  to celebrate
:D
  •  

Rachel

Hi Monica, I was thinking of stopping by Lower South on Wednesday after work. I will text you to make sure it is ok. If Wednesday is not good it will give me an excuse to not go to group on Thursday and stop by.

Take a pic of the butterflies. 
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: jentay1367 on June 23, 2017, 05:25:21 PM
Almost there! Were all with you in spirit Monica. I think you're gonna sail through this thing. You've got to good an outlook and attitude for anything else to happen. Now go a big glass of water and some ex-lax  to celebrate
:D
Lisa you know how to party don't ya? lol

Rachel, sounds good hopefully I'll be fully baked by the time you see me.

Moni

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

HappyMoni

Hi,

I was surprised how emotional last night was. It was a family get together, with friends too. So many emotions put forth that sprung from others. My son called me away to go outside to tell me he was nervous for me. There was a lot of shared, personal feeling that had us both in tears.  My other biological son then joined us. It was so sweet. The three of us looking up at the stars and the lightening bugs in the trees, talking, laughing and crying. My son told me that he would remember this night with "My Dad" for the rest of his life. Of my, this is what it is all about. I leave for Philly at 1PM for the B&B. I now have such a wonderful thought to get me through the hard part of this surgery.
Moni

]
  •  

josie76

Good luck Monica! Wishing you a speedy recovery.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on June 25, 2017, 06:17:38 AM
Hi,

I was surprised how emotional last night was. It was a family get together, with friends too. So many emotions put forth that sprung from others. My son called me away to go outside to tell me he was nervous for me. There was a lot of shared, personal feeling that had us both in tears.  My other biological son then joined us. It was so sweet. The three of us looking up at the stars and the lightening bugs in the trees, talking, laughing and crying. My son told me that he would remember this night with "My Dad" for the rest of his life. Of my, this is what it is all about. I leave for Philly at 1PM for the B&B. I now have such a wonderful thought to get me through the hard part of this surgery.
Moni

What a wonderful send off Moonie. Such a lovely evening and send off for you. Have a safe trip to the B&B. And I'll agree with you now you'll have such a wonderful memory to carry you through the rough parts. It should hep you right on through to the time you'll be feeliing better and then you'll remember I am almost there... Then you'll me able to get back to the important worrying. You'll know again that I am getting closer and closer to finding you...
   I bet you are so excited that the final prep will be starting and can't wait to go and go and go and go.  Make sure you keep drinking that yummy beverage until the waters are running clear again. Don't worry Meenie I'm sure everything will come out in the end. Soon you will no longer be the butt of the jokes and puns.  ;) ;) At least you would think that. Even false hope is still hope.
   See you soon. Da Dum, Da Dum Da Dum

Hugs,
     Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Maybebaby56

For you, hon:

With kindness (and a few giggles),

Terri
"How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives" - Annie Dillard
  •  

Jazmynne

•  

Denni

Oh, my gosh, Maybebaby, that is so funny, Betty White is a treasure, what a wit!
  •  

Rachel

HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
  •  

jentay1367

Quote from: Maybebaby56 on June 25, 2017, 08:59:29 AM
For you, hon:

With kindness (and a few giggles),

Terri

L.O.L.   my new Wallpaper
  •  

HappyMoni

Hi all,
   We made it to the BnB where I will stay tomorrow. It is nice here, but the TV is broken and Ann warned me, "Don't step in the..." as I turned to see, my foot went right in the poison ivy. Second exposure of the week. This time I have no cleaner available. I just hope it isn't too bad. The stuff from last week is fading now. Oh well, I am determined to deal with anything from here on out. Not gonna fuss bout nothin. Well maybe Laurie. I thank everyone who writes, it does make me feel good, each and every one of you. We really are a nice bunch of people, we trans people. I am proud to be part of this community. I will talk later.
Moni

]
  •  

SadieBlake

Honi, I was thinking of you 3ish this afternoon and that you were probably most of the way there.

Glad to hear you made it! As for PI, washing with soap of whatever kind within 15 minutes should address it. If you got some on clothing, sat that aside until it can be washed.

Hugs, sorry you're not eating, I had an extra helping of risotto for you.
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

Rachel

For whoever is with you, there is Moo across the street and a little bit up from Gaia. They have a good burger(I ate there Saturday). Giant (food store) is in the Village Square shopping center where Papillion is located. There is a pretty good pizza place as you leave village square shopping center go left and it is on the left hand side. The Raven has good food and a pool and is very LGBT friendly. It is on the right as you leave Village Square heading to the strip in New Hope. Havana is a good place to eat and it is on Main Street. Lambertville Station has good food and is across the bridge on Bridge street in NJ. It is on the right as you enter NJ. There are lots of shops and places to eat in Lambertville as well as New Hope.

The area is expensive. 

Good luck. After I had GCS I was concerned with how my vagina looked (very concerned, I can share pics). 7 Months later and it is so very beautiful. Dr. McGinn does really good work and is really dedicated to her patients. Oh, I have wonderful sensation too :) . Relax and take a deep breath,  everything will be fine.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
  •  

jentay1367

Yeah....I ate twice as much today to help you out, M.  Burrppp! Scuse' me!  Damned beer and pizza.
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: jentay1367 on June 25, 2017, 05:55:06 PM
Yeah....I ate twice as much today to help you out, M.  Burrppp! Scuse' me!  Damned beer and pizza.
Oh, you know how to hurt a girl, who needs food anyhow? Am looking forward to my water tomorrow, thank you very much.

Rachel,
Would love to see the pictures especially since we have same surgeon. I am pretty relaxed as you can tell by my ridiculous attempts at humor. Clyde, on the other hand is quite nervous. But then every dog has its day!
Moni

]
  •