Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

GCS with McGinn (After so many years waiting)

Started by HappyMoni, June 08, 2017, 09:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

When you manage to sneak past her guards tell her if she is hungry don't eat that hamburger in her lap 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Rachel

Monica Arrived at Gaia yesterday evening and was resting.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

jentay1367

Quote from: Rachel Lynn on July 01, 2017, 07:17:55 AM
Monica Arrived at Gaia yesterday evening and was resting.

Good news....thaks, Rachel.
  •  

Laurie

I ran into a slight problem in the hunt for my prey. It tirns out That Woman Myani chose a decidedly hunter hostile recovery location. After many fruitless attempts to locate a secure base camp for my operations (probably could have used a different word) I was forced to admit defeat. That wiley woman had out foxed me. Then after attempting to tender my letter of surrender she sends word that she wasn't even out of the hospital yet. (That woman , Mhony, needs to work on her adherence to schedules)
  Armed with this new tactical data I quickly reassessed my strategy and hopped back aboard my trusty steed and the hunt was once again on.
  I tracked her to her lair in the hodpital and found Moanycka defended by three formidable foes. Though outwardly very nice individuals they collectively were too much for this seasoned hunter. I was unable to bag my prey. I' m not sure that wasn't a good thing given the deteriorated  condition the prey was in. I obviously had seen better days and was displaying frequent grimaces of discomfort.(though they could have been a ruse to throw me off my game)
  Mindy sadely wasn't the only in in sad shape. It is with heavy heart I report to you this day the demise of Clyde. I seach for his remains but That Woman had hidden then well. I a demonica moment of triumphant glee she presented me with what appears to be the last known remnants of Clyde in the form of a flattened and decorared caricature of a minature penis. Such is the depths she will go to taunt me with her victory.
  After magmonously conveying all of your hugs and congratulations, I hung my head in prayer for the world as I unleashed her once again upon the wotld and let her valiant defenders convey her to her recovery burrow un New Hope. Als the hunt for Minihooha Moni is over.
  Down the road I go to meet what is probabaly the last two denizens of Susan's Place ( MaybeBaby and Georgette) before turning my trusty westward towards home.

Hugs'
    Laurie

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

HappyMoni

Oh my gosh! You ladies are amazing. I cried when I got on line and read  all the messages. I am one lucky girl to have such wonderful friends. It is very touching. I had flowers delivered and got two fantastic visitors. I had a lovely talk with Rachel. I was afraid I would miss Laurie since she got here a day early. I took an extra day standing because my hemoglobin was low and they didn't want me to pass out. So, she came to the hospital yesterday.
   I am still tired. Most of the air from surgery is gone. I should have been in a farting contest, cause I would have won. Don't remember hearing about that part on line. Oh well, I said it was an adventure. I am doing well, although not seeing the area down there makes it not real yet. Dr. McGinn did a lot of surgeries this week and next so she called and moved dilation to Sunday night at 7PM. She mentioned cleaning me out somehow, maybe because I bled some. My biggest issue right now is that my eyes aren't focusing together to write a whole lot. Today is the first time it didn't make me nauseous looking at writing.
   So I will give more details soon. I did want it known that I presented Laurie with the carcass of  Clyde. (Don't worry, not gross). She may at some point share it with you. Woof.
Love to all,
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Johanna M

So glad to hear from you and that you are recovering.
Hugs
Johanna

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

•  

Shy

Yay Moni's back and she's talking about farting :icon_dance: Rest up girl now you've finished punching a hole in the ozone layer with all that excess gas. ;D
Did I say rest up girl? Just incase you missed it the first time with with your focus being all squiffy and stuff. Rest up girl and really lovely to hear from you :)

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

jentay1367

So good to hear from you.  Add in your inimitable sense of humor and it puts my mind at rest that all is okay. Yay!!!
  •  

davina61

Hows Clydette getting along playing the bag pipe, see she has to wait till Sunday to have a go on the chanter , lets hope its a tune and not a wailing noise ;D
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

SadieBlake

Moni, I'm so very glad for you, I totally get not able to focus / read, thT was a thing for me also. I happened to wake and talk to Heidi the afternoon of my surgery, she'd said I would but wouldn't remember. Well she was right and wrong -- I was lucid enough to realize I wouldn't see her for another week and so I asked her to retrieve my bag with a gift (hand blown wine goblet).

I remember very exactly knowing where to find it and pulling out the piece, unwrapping it, thanking her etc. However the doc was right, I didn't recall that conversation for a while and then only because I knew I'd given the gift and that anchored the memory for me later.

When I woke for real a few hours later I was able to make my 1 sentence announcement and read a little but then I didn't feel up to posting for another 3+ days. That evening was very much a blur and I was in and out of consciousness, I really enjoyed talking to my nurse Will who was a surfer and talking to him about different ways of breaking collarbones (he surfing in Hawaii, me in bicycle race). I also mostly blamed on that night until later.

I didn't tell you about the farting because I didn't especially, as in all things GCS, YMMV :-)

Big hugs sweetie, thinking of you and so glad you're doing ok can't wait to hear about your first dilation. Oh and I'm totes ready to exchange vagina photos!
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

LizK

Hi Moni

Lovely to see you checking in, was looking at the dates wondering if Laurie had actually scared you tot death but I guess you just blew her off..  :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

Take care and we can wait to hear about you airy adventures when you are back in more control of your faculties :icon_flower:
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

HappyMoni

Hi ladies, it is the Sunday after surgery last Tues. I didn''t start out to great this AM tossing my cookies. I was done  with the eggs at that point, but finished some of the rest. I think it happened beacause I have drink 8 bottles of water a day and sipping at night I ended up with auir in stomach. I got myself up and sat in a wheelchair on the porch for 5 minutes. It is now a little more sore now. I know it will be hard to get throw getting packing out at 7.  but yeah I get to see my new feline friend.
I am little disappointed in myself for not posting more but I get  headache with my lck of focus in my eyes. It was justa personal goal for me I guess.
I am sitting in my room laying i mean. I have such great support from family. My partner, my brother ans sister in law and my son and his girlfriend are here. Our family does this this way. I am so lucky and the upport from here is incredible. I wish everyone out there got tis much support in their lives.
I didn't want to bragg about my fight with Laurie  She knocked me down once ut I got her in a headlock and she cried Unccle.  It was a worth it because she then took Clyde's body and has to bury it in the grand Canyon. She can tie him to the rear bumper like in Vacation movie. "Poor  little guy kept for about a mile or so."
Just ran out of energy n I nneed to empty the catheter. Later my friends.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

p

I'm so glad to hear that you have so much wonderful support around you as you convalesce. Hope the big reveal goes well for you tonight!  :-*
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

SadieBlake

Wow, packing out 5 days post op! I was 7 days with Wittenberg and I'd been at an airbnb for 3 days at that point.

Looking forward to lots of updates but only when you feel up to them, not an obligation, just when you feel up to it! :-)
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

davina61

see you managed to steal Lauries phone or pad or did she put a misspell on you. Glad you came through OK and hope your not to sore, just drank a glass of red for you ;)
GRS 2021 5th Nov

•  

jentay1367

Wow...look at you healing up so fast! Good job Monica! You're looking like the poster child for how to do this thing...
  •  

Laurie

I know you all are curious about what became of Clyde, or actually what is left of Clyde. She (you know who) gave me his remnants to share with you all.

I present Clyde to you...

I tell you that woman is a very sick young lady...

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

KathyLauren

OMG, how did I miss this thread?  Moni, I am terribly sorry I didn't get a chance to join in the good wishes before your surgery.  Please accept my belated congratulations!  I hope you have a quick and uneventful recovery!  You are an amazing person, and will be even more so now that you are completely you.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

LizK

Nice toi hear to hear you are alive and kicking  ;D and survived Laurie
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Laurie on July 02, 2017, 04:45:57 PM
I know you all are curious about what became of Clyde, or actually what is left of Clyde. She (you know who) gave me his remnants to share with you all.

I present Clyde to you...

I tell you that woman is a very sick young lady...

Hugs,
   Laurie

I'm not wearing my glasses, but I see that whatever she gave
you, one of them points right and one points left.  >:-)
  •