Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

GCS with McGinn (After so many years waiting)

Started by HappyMoni, June 08, 2017, 09:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyMoni

Sadie,
   Thank you very much. I am lucky to not have any smell at this point. I remember the stray hair post and have tried hard to avoid that. I think the majority of dead tissue is at the opening of the vagina and not inside. I am hoping this will help avoid the smell. The black areas have turned an ugly shade of white. I am considering laying out more without clothes to dry the areas. It is very hard for things to dry with dilating 5 times, peeing all the time, showering.
   Gross warning if you read further.     I think I have maybe figured out why my abdomen is so sensitive. At least a theory. When I had my FFS I had my brow shaved. This involves the separation/disturbance of the skin from the bone and the return of the two after the shaving. It was amazingly sore and sensitive with a feel similar to my abdomen now. I am thinking with everything shifted around this abdominal area might be disturbed in a similar manner(obviously without the bone). It has a very similar feel. I am really trying to figure out why the body feels like it does. I am leaving unanswered anything about the parts not ready to be explored.
Moni
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on July 22, 2017, 08:44:35 PM
It was amazingly sore and sensitive with a feel similar to my abdomen now. I am thinking with everything shifted around this abdominal area might be disturbed in a similar manner(obviously without the bone). It has a very similar feel. I am really trying to figure out why the body feels like it does.
Moni

You could be onto something Minus. I too had had and operation in my abdomen where they cut out several parts, moved around others and had to rejoin some loose ends. Ever since I have had a constant ache and pains on the right side  below the rib cage. I've mentioned it almost every doctor visit and nothing has been found. It is more painful when bending from side to side, lifting my torso to re-position in bed and can downright hurt when bending to lift something heavy.  Most of the time it isn't bad. But like I said doctors have found nothing to worry about and think it is musculature in nature. We may just have something in common after all though I admit it seems highly unlikely.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

SadieBlake

That sounds pretty ok, I escaped any black, which I'm taking to be necrosis. Just glad you're holding up.

Hugs and gnight
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

HappyMoni

Okay, there is just so much laying around one can do. I am planning my escape, I have drugged the dogs, bribed a few guards and have my tunnel dug. My forged papers were forged by a man who was rapidly going blind so I hope they are okay. I have been practicing my English, so I hope that will not get me captured.  Wish me luck.
Moni

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Devlyn

Fraulein Moni! Your German is good. And I hear, also, your French. Your arms...up!  :police:
  •  

AnneK

Quote from: HappyMoni on July 23, 2017, 08:42:45 AM
Okay, there is just so much laying around one can do. I am planning my escape, I have drugged the dogs, bribed a few guards and have my tunnel dug. My forged papers were forged by a man who was rapidly going blind so I hope they are okay. I have been practicing my English, so I hope that will not get me captured.  Wish me luck.
Moni

Don't forget the theme music!   ;)

I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

HappyMoni

You ladies are awesome. I love that music. Not sure I am ready for the ride on the back of Steve McQueen's motorcycle though. I will admit to being brought up on WWII movies. Where Eagles Dare was my fav. Still waiting for Bronson to stop freaking out in the tunnel  before I can leave. Such a drama queen, that one!

I am wanting to order the next two dilators. (I mean retrieve them behind enemy lines.) Am I correct that they are green then orange from Soul Source? They  increase by 1/4 inch  at a time, right?

Moni

]
  •  

AnneK

QuoteNot sure I am ready for the ride on the back of Steve McQueen's motorcycle though.

If you watch his ride carefully, you can see one scene where he rides by a house that has a television antenna!  Not too many people had TV back in those days.   ;)

QuoteWhere Eagles Dare was my fav

While that was a good movie, I've never been a fan of Richard Burton or Clint Eastwood.
I'm a 65 year old male who has been thinking about SRS for many years.  I also was a  full cross dresser for a few years.  I wear a bra, pantyhose and nail polish daily because it just feels right.

Started HRT April 17, 2019.
  •  

Rachel

Green and orange and they increase 1/4 of an inch each. Orange is big, wait till you see it.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Rachel Lynn on July 23, 2017, 05:13:02 PM
Green and orange and they increase 1/4 of an inch each. Orange is big, wait till you see it.

Probably not as big as Big John.... Big Bad John.

Hugs,
   Laurie

Pssst amazon carries him. >:-) >:-)
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Dena

From what I understand, orange is only an inch and a half in diameter - a piece of cake. The one I would like to get a look at is Dr Meltzer has a number 5 dilator that you special order. It's supposed to be a quarter of an inch larger at an and three quarters. That might be a bit of a challenge.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

jentay1367

I do love your "Bim on the porch" avatar.....it is, I must say,  simply awesome.  8)
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Dena on July 23, 2017, 06:21:03 PM
From what I understand, orange is only an inch and a half in diameter - a piece of cake. The one I would like to get a look at is Dr Meltzer has a number 5 dilator that you special order. It's supposed to be a quarter of an inch larger at an and three quarters. That might be a bit of a challenge.
My answer to number 5 is a good pair of running shoes.
Moni

]
  •  

Rachel

Dr. McGinn has a #5 in one of her exam rooms that is absolutely huge, obviously a joke.

I had asked Chrystal at Papillion about larger than #4 and she sad anything you can accommodate without pain is ok.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
  •  

Kendra

Quote from: HappyMoni on July 23, 2017, 06:58:33 PM
My answer to number 5 is a good pair of running shoes.
Moni
As the Nike ad says, Just Do It.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Kendra on July 23, 2017, 07:25:21 PM
As the Nike ad says, Just Do It.
Kendra, if u are talking about just doing number 5, you go first!

Does anyone know generally when one moves up to green? Blue is pretty easy at this point, but I know scars can contract among other things and it could get difficult. Just wondering.

I figured I would let you know I was recaptured after three hours or so on the lam. I swell up so bad when I walk much so I spent time in the wheelchair. I won't mention any names Anne, but one of my friends provided the musical accompaniment for my trip as it has rolled around in my empty head all afternoon. My partner was  looking for a dress and I ended up stealing one out from under her. A girl has got to be ready to go back to work right? So, I self powered to get some exercise, still feeling tight when done, but I started to think. (Ugh-oh!) What is so different between me as a trans   person and a person who has a disability who might need this chair in the normal course of events. I am not saying trans folks are disabled, but we both strive to overcome circumstances beyond our control. The disabled person is looked on very favorably if they overcome their issues, yet to many, me overcoming my difficulties, makes me a pariah. It is so weird. Well, I hope I didn't derail this crazy thread. If a newbie were to read this, they would probably say,"Derail what? It went from dilating with giant dildos while wearing running shoes, to The Great Escape while shopping for dresses and comparing trans folk to disabled people." I guess I gotta side with them, this thing is a might confusing. I just wish I hadn't crashed my plane today as I was headed for the Alps. I could taste freedom. ;D

Moni

]
  •  

debrferguson

With most medical conditions or disabilities, when someone is diagnosed with one, the expectation is that loved ones will rally to support that person. Others know it could be hard and those loved ones will need support as well, but you would generally be considered to be a very insensitive family member or friend if you ran the moment things got difficult.
With Gender Dysphoria it is socially acceptable to run if a loved one is diagnosed with it. And, in fact, its acceptable for every person around that person to re-evaluate their relationship to the dysphoric person.
it seems totally wrong to me, but it also is socially unacceptable for me to point this out to my loved ones.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
-deb.
  •  

Barb99

Quote from: HappyMoni on July 23, 2017, 08:50:35 PM
Kendra, if u are talking about just doing number 5, you go first!

Does anyone know generally when one moves up to green? Blue is pretty easy at this point, but I know scars can contract among other things and it could get difficult. Just wondering.

Hi Moni, hope your doing well.
My doctor started me out on blue and green on day 1. 10 minutes on blue and 10 on green. The green was a bit uncomfortable at first (I only did about 5 minutes with it each time for the first month) but not painful.
I'm about 8 months post now and plan on starting to work on the orange next month. It does look kind of big!

•  

Rachel

I progressed quickly.  I was at orange for my 3 month checkup; then I had scar tissue contraction which really hurt. I have a lot of scar tissue. I am glad I went to orange quickly or if the scar tissue contracted before I went to orange I do not know how I would have gone up in size. Although the prescription hydroquarterzone cream allowed the stretch marks to expand and some how I would have managed. Looking back I should have given orange an extra 5 or so minutes per dilation.

E-mail Papillion and get their thoughts. You need to keep up the 5 a day for 30 minutes. I had to split my time and then at my 6 month check up I was told to do purple 5 minutes and orange 25 minutes. I get as much dept with orange as purple. 1-3 months 5/day, 3 months to 6 months 3/day and after 6 months 1/day. I was so happy to be at 1/day.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
  •  

debrferguson

Thank you for sharing your experience with the dilators. Super helpful as I deal with my post-op experience. June 30. Currently on Blue only showing last dot. I feel like I have ridden a horse all day. No swelling, no pain. Just some soreness.

I've been wondering why 5x and not 3x. It seems like things go to the same place even whether its 8 hours between sessions (when I sleep) or 3 hours during the day. Is 5x just to make sure everyone gets desired results? And for some, 3 is fine?

-deb.
  •