Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

GCS with McGinn (After so many years waiting)

Started by HappyMoni, June 08, 2017, 09:42:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kendra

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 15, 2017, 02:22:23 PM
> I can totally match this fashion faux pas
All those times I mispronounced "fashion fox paw".  Yay!  I no longer need to correct that.
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

HappyMoni

Is it just me or do trans folk have a fixation with animals? Rabbits, camels, bears, (oh my) dogs, snakes, pussy cats, butterflies, unicorns, and now foxes?
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 15, 2017, 07:52:29 PM
Is it just me or do trans folk have a fixation with animals? Rabbits, camels, bears, (oh my) dogs, snakes, pussy cats, butterflies, unicorns, and now foxes?

Oh my Monirail,

I hesitate to respond in fear that you will get butterflies and rabbit away like a dog chasing a pussy cat into a foxhole.. I couldn't bear that happening. I'd rather be on a camel between humps while snakes slither at it's toes watching a unicorn jump over the moon.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Kendra

Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

SadieBlake

Hells yeah, cats (pussies if you prefer), buns not puns
🌈👭 lesbian, troublemaker ;-) 🌈🏳️‍🌈
  •  

HappyMoni

Oh my gosh, I forgot the sheep. How could I forget the sheep. Shear stupidity, well, after the sheep.

This does relate to GCS, dog gone it.

Moni

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

davina61

Looks like a right monagery. What about  the fish?
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

LizK

Quote from: HappyMoni on August 15, 2017, 10:04:35 PM
Oh my gosh, I forgot the sheep. How could I forget the sheep. Shear stupidity, well, after the sheep.

This does relate to GCS, dog gone it.

Moni

I guess your thinking might get a little woolly after a General Anaesthetic...
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

HappyMoni

Wow, rough day. I can't believe I am doing this but I am having surgery to repair my eye tomorrow. At least no bowel prep and no general just local. I have been very self conscious of this issue since the FFS surgeon created the problem. Hope this works.
Moni

]
  •  

SadieBlake

Wow, will be thinking of you, hugs and best wishes, also yay for local anesthesia!
  •  

Laurie

I'll be thinking of you Moni and hoping everthing goes well.

Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Kendra

Best wishes - truly - we are all with you. 
  •  

Gail20

Good luck with the eye repair work Moni . .
"friends speak for you when you can't speak for yourself" :)
  •  

HappyMoni

So  I had my  surgery this morning. They were so nice. The nurse held my hand which was sweet. Dr Papel talked me through everything. They removed a big lump of fibrous fat which I want to get a picture of and send to the one who caused the mess. I was so comfortable getting in the gown knowing there is nothing to hide now. The surgery was pretty pain free. I did hear  a couple slips with the pronouns which were quickly corrected quietly. They know I am trans. When she was telling us the discharge instructions I kind of let some emotion flow. It has been an emotional couple days. I now have a nice shiner but it looks promising for a good result. There are a lot of stitches which looks like eye liner. I was told to rest to which I said how much of an expert  I am at this after the last few months. So one more surgery this year, my nose in November. That is his specialty.
I got home and dilated. I kind of thought as I looked that it keeps looking better. That made me happy. Orange  was tough at first, but now is pretty routine. The slow introduction of it has  paid off. I feel very  lucky.
Love you all,
Moni

]
  •  

Laurie

Hi mundane,

I am so glad you came through this surgery with such positive hopes. I know how worried you were about it. And now it's done. Nothing left but the recovery and as you say, you have lots of practice at that now. Possibly too much. When can we expect to see you get up off that small butt of yours and do something other than dilate? Oh wait you're still on your butt for that too aren't you?
  Okay, I'll give you today and tomorrow, then you must get up and give Ann a break. Do something really nice for her will ya? You can't deny that she has earned it. Give her a hug from me will ya?

Love and Hugs,
   Laurie

•  

Anne Blake

Hi Moni girl,

I am glad that you have been able to get your eye taken care of, it has been such a bother to you for so long. How is the return of energy coming along with the healing after gcs? Are you going to be able to handle getting back to work after such an eventful summer? You need to post a picture of your shiner, we all want to see what Moni looks like after a bar fight.

Anne
  •  

Kendra

Great to hear the excellent news.  All eyes are on you now, in a good way. 
  •  

p

So glad to hear that things have gone well so far with your eye surgery--wishing you a speedy & painless recovery!  :-*
Patti

Something is off - 2016-17
Out to husband - 2/14/17
Full-time - 3/9/17
HRT - 6/14/17
  •  

SadieBlake

Woot woot! So glad for you :-). I'm at the local bar after a really long day, will hoist one thinking of you.
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: Anne Blake on August 17, 2017, 02:35:57 PM
Hi Moni girl,

I am glad that you have been able to get your eye taken care of, it has been such a bother to you for so long. How is the return of energy coming along with the healing after gcs? Are you going to be able to handle getting back to work after such an eventful summer? You need to post a picture of your shiner, we all want to see what Moni looks like after a bar fight.

Anne

Hi Anne,
   It isn't showing the eye that's the problem, it's the rest of the face that is too scary, and also there might be children on here. lol
   Yeah, energy level will be a problem going back to work. I have picked up some weight already, 6 lbs or so. All I can do is work at it til it gets better. The eye surgery has put me back a little, although I was pleased it wasn't swollen shut this morning.  I went out to check on the guys digging up my leaking well. I was in a skirt and ice bag for the eye (quite the fashion statement this year, all the rage) and my neighbor was out there. In front of everyone, he says to my partner, "What'd ya do, hit HIM!"   Years ago this would have knocked me down a lot. I guess my skin is getting a little thicker. Later Ann says she wanted to ask "Moni" about something since I was inside. Again, this idiot, my neighbor is like, "What, who, oh I'm just not used  to that!" This is right in front of the guys working. Stuff like that makes me wish I could start over with some new people around me. Three misgenderings in two days is enough.
   Thanks 'P,' Sadie, Laurie, Anne and Kendra for the well wishes.  It made me feel better.

So, thread related question. Rachel mentioned that her sensitivity after having her clit hooded increased significantly. Was wondering why this might be if anyone has experience with this. Also, as scared as I was using the orange dilator, it is all expanded now and it is no big deal (as long as purple and green precede it.)

Moni, Monica, Mundane, Moanie, anything but 'Him' (Am I allowed to call my neighbor a p*tz?)

]
  •