Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do all men want the backdoor?

Started by Omnom, June 11, 2017, 09:39:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omnom

Hey,
since my ex boyfriend broke up with me after 4 years, I'm always feeling like not being enough...he was bi and before me he had only slept with men. In the last time he had feelings that he hasn't experienced everything he wanted to, and wanted to sleep with other people. I strongly believe that he meant women, since he has never slept with one.
I know that it isn't my fault, but it still hurts like hell, since I actually am a woman, but without the woman parts between my legs...
Anyways, he always wanted to have sex through the backdoor. I didn't mind it, but we could rarely do that, since I have some problems with my bottom  :eusa_shifty: and I am also not feeling like it all the time...
Now I ask myself, are there even men, for whom sex without penetration is enough? As a transwoman, the men who find my body attractive would be bi in the most cases. So when being with a woman, they want to penetrate, don't they? Like I said, I don't really mind the backdore, but not all the time, and because of my problems there, I am not always able to "perform".
So is there a chance to find a man who is satisfied, also when he can't penetrate in the conventional way?
That question bugs me a lot...
  •  

Dani

Yes, there are men who have limited abilities and there are men who have unconventional desires. We are all unique and we fulfill our desires in our own manner. Of course, most men just want to do it the regular way, which is fine for them.

It is not unheard of for gay men to end a relationship  with a transgender woman after she is post-op. What they really want is a male partner exclusively, including companionship outside of the bedroom.

The really hard part is to fine someone who can meet your needs while you accommodate their needs.
  •  

Julia1996

I don't think all guys want to penetrate. I had a boyfriend who liked having me suck him more than he liked penetration. I think it like depends on the guy. If you can't do anal for whatever reason I think most guys would be ok with it as long as you still get them off.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Omnom

Thank you for your answers! That helps me a little bit. As mentioned, sometimes I do enjoy anal but it's not for everyday...
This was my first relationship and now I tend to project his behaviour into all men... I hope I'm going to find someone who fits me...thought I've already done that the last four years...
  •  

Sabrina99

Quote from: Julia1996 on June 12, 2017, 09:43:53 AM
I don't think all guys want to penetrate. I had a boyfriend who liked having me suck him more than he liked penetration. I think it like depends on the guy. If you can't do anal for whatever reason I think most guys would be ok with it as long as you still get them off.

Yes, lots of guys like the oral part, giving / receiving.  btw, you are gorgeous, hope your srs goes well :)
  •  

Jin

Some of them (us) like to BE the backdoor too!
I yam what I yam, and that's all what I yam.
-- Popeye

A wise person can learn more from fools than a fool can learn from a wise person.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Jin on May 23, 2018, 12:46:22 PM
Some of them (us) like to BE the backdoor too!

Beat me to it!  :laugh:
  •