Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Are these allowed?

Started by Jennifer RachaelAnn, June 11, 2017, 10:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer RachaelAnn

I have a large repertoire of jokes. The dilemma is that I don't know if I would get hit for posting them. Jokes that you would read in Playboy for example. I can edit the language and still get the joke across, but I want to know, can I or can't I?
"There are many who would take my time. I shun them.
There are some who share my time. I am entertained by them.
There are precious few who contribute to my time. I cherish them."

-Anton Szandor LaVey

•  

Michelle_P

This site has fairly strict guidelines on language, and you'd have to be careful none of the jokes mock or insult any arbitrary set of people or individuals, to strictly remain within the Terms of Service and Rues to Live By. I don't know if much Playboy humor could meet all of the criteria for a post on this site.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •