Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I Am Jess

Quote from: Vinya on June 17, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

Have a wonderful day everyone <3

Super cute girl.

Quote from: Ⓥ on June 17, 2017, 04:05:30 AM
/dies

Alright folks, that's a wrap... thread is over.

Nice to see her post!

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 17, 2017, 01:34:34 AM

Here is a few from this past week, I took the week of and spent the whole time as myself....

Had the best time of my life this past week, amazing!!

Amazing girlfriend. Glad you had a great wee.

Planning on having a great Father's Day weekend with my BFF.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Jess, It's summer clothes all the way now, and I can see you are rocking it too! Slay girl.
Love this time of year <33

•  

tgirlamg

Rachel!!!..  I love your new shots!!!... You are really looking like a happy flower blossoming away!!!.... Love the beach wave hair and I always thought you would take fringe to new heights if you tried it!!!

Jess!!! I need that hat for beach days!!! Love it!!!

I'm loving thes warm weather fashion opportunities too!!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 17, 2017, 01:39:11 PM

Jess!!! I need that hat for beach days!!! Love it!!!

I'm loving thes warm weather fashion opportunities too!!!!

A :)

I got it in a little boutique last summer in Catalina. I absolutely love it.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

davina61

Its a slightly mint green but it looks blue from phone, cant decide what colour to do fingers for next week end when I go to a Hot Rod meet at the Drag Race track, that nice blue I think as the greens a bit strong till I come out.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on June 17, 2017, 03:16:09 PM
Its a slightly mint green but it looks blue from phone, cant decide what colour to do fingers for next week end when I go to a Hot Rod meet at the Drag Race track, that nice blue I think as the greens a bit strong till I come out.

Who's Hot Rod? And how on earth do you do a drag race in heels ;) Seriously Davina it has to be some sort of candy apple for your new paint job ;D

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Shy

Quote from: davina61 on June 17, 2017, 03:36:17 PM
Candy apple red would be right .

Do an nice duo chrome with a hi shine top coat. Get it done at a nail bar and you could get a real custom job.

Peace and love and all that good stuff,

Sadie
  •  

Christine1

You Ladies r an inspiration and Jess I live ur hat!

Therapy 1-4-2017
  •  

Christine1

Jess especially the black one. Love it girl!

Therapy 1-4-2017
  •  

DawnOday

So nice to see Archlord again. She did such a great job of documenting her progress. I hope you are finding the happiness you were looking for. You still look so fabulous. I hope you decide to join us again. Whether you want the acknowledgement or not, you are an inspiration and a much needed source for information, and it appears I am not alone in thinking this. I know I am old and wrinkly but I hope you accept this hug anyway.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Amy Chislett

Its great to see the new pix and the return of people!
Thanx,
ac
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Amy Chislett

Oh and Alanna, you are not alone in your family issues.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Michelle_P

Out today with my youngest, 26 year old daughter. We had way too much Italian food. I don't think it is served any other way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Hi I hope I am doing this right for posting pics

one Month pre HRT

One week HRT

5 and half months HRT

I do see some changes cant wait to see more
  •  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Harley Quinn on June 18, 2017, 08:35:03 PM
Love the hair Natalie

Thank you I actually hate my hair I so wish it was longer it is starting to get there I want it just to my shoulders sort of like yours in your profile pic
  •  

tgirlamg

Hey All!!!

Rachel... Loving the new avatar my friend!!!! Rockin it!!!

Michelle!!! ... I am loving the dress & skirt route you are on!!! Looking fantastic and it suits you very well

Natalie!!!... You are definitely picking up some steam here girl!!! Looking awesome and I am loving the hair!!!

We had another beautiful beach day here by the Monterey Bay...sbout 70 degrees out and gorgeous albeit a bit windy for my walk!... The tourist were out in force today too!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 18, 2017, 08:45:19 PM
Hey All!!!

Rachel... Loving the new avatar my friend!!!! Rockin it!!!

Michelle!!! ... I am loving the dress & skirt route you are on!!! Looking fantastic and it suits you very well

Natalie!!!... You are definitely picking up some steam here girl!!! Looking awesome and I am loving the hair!!!

We had another beautiful beach day here by the Monterey Bay...sbout 70 degrees out and gorgeous albeit a bit windy for my walk!... The tourist were out in force today too!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)

Ahh thank you very much you look amazing yourself
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on June 18, 2017, 08:41:12 PM
Thank you I actually hate my hair I so wish it was longer it is starting to get there I want it just to my shoulders sort of like yours in your profile pic
Having straight hair... give it 6 months and you'll be set. 😀

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •