Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Julia1996

Dawn, you look really pretty.  Rachel you also look really pretty. You have like a Lucy Lawless look going on. I'm jealous of your pretty eye color. Jess, you look great. I love that necklace. Very cool.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Haha omg Julia, my mom called me Xena the last day when she was here visiting.
You look great Jess, all the hoops are really cool. Imagine I have not been able to find nice standard hoop earrings lol

•  

DawnOday

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 22, 2017, 11:22:37 PM
Haha omg Julia, my mom called me Xena the last day when she was here visiting.
You look great Jess, all the hoops are really cool. Imagine I have not been able to find nice standard hoop earrings lol

Do you mean clip on's? We have one of the largest bead stores in Lacey wa called Shipwreck Beads. I ordered some clips and hoops and made my own. They are online and have a huge selection.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Brooke

Quote from: Harley Quinn on June 22, 2017, 11:49:06 AM
Oh yeah, LOVE! I wish my hair was straight like that again
Ah yes, the fence is always greener on the other side. I totally get this feel though. Curls, both a blessing and a curse!

~Brooke~
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: DawnOday on June 23, 2017, 07:38:30 PM
Do you mean clip on's? We have one of the largest bead stores in Lacey wa called Shipwreck Beads. I ordered some clips and hoops and made my own. They are online and have a huge selection.

Hey dawn, no I just mean standard pierced ear kind? Lol
But yea I just keep seeing weird versions, no nice ones :/

•  

I Am Jess

Went out to a club last night (a regular club not a trans club) and actually got hit on by a cute older guy. He had no idea I was trans. 😊

And I couldn't wear a bra with this dress so my boobs are not pushed up at all.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: I Am Jess on June 24, 2017, 03:27:09 PM
Went out to a club last night (a regular club not a trans club) and actually got hit on by a cute older guy. He had no idea I was trans. 😊

[/quote
You look amazing  I am so jealous I love that dress
  •  

josie76

Good morning.
Its good to see you back posting lady!
You all look great.
I can't say I'm feeling fabulous, but I'm getting there a little more every day.  ;)
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

natalie.ashlyne

•  

•  

tgirlamg

Archlord!.... Good Morning Gorgeous Sister!!!... I hope your days are filled with joy! :)

Jess!... You are Rockin' that dress Bigtime!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Yes Archlord, Good morning girl!
Slaying as always

•  

yayo

Unfiltered version of my profile pic. Freshly 22 and nearly 4 and a half years on HRT!

•  

ItsEmily

Today marks 6 months Full-Time :) <3  32 Years Old, 15 Months HRT

•  

yayo

Quote from: ItsEmily on June 25, 2017, 08:36:08 PM
Today marks 6 months Full-Time :) <3  32 Years Old, 15 Months HRT

Beaaaaautiful. So much like Elisabeth Moss!! But prettier.
  •  

ItsEmily

Quote from: yayo on June 25, 2017, 08:37:53 PM
Beaaaaautiful. So much like Elisabeth Moss!! But prettier.

Thanks! You're very Beautiful yourself! and OMG I hear that comparison all the time now! lol I think it comes up at least once or twice a week lol <3 Emily
  •  

yayo

Quote from: ItsEmily on June 25, 2017, 08:48:01 PM
Thanks! You're very Beautiful yourself! and OMG I hear that comparison all the time now! lol I think it comes up at least once or twice a week lol <3 Emily

Doesn't surprise me! And thank you!!
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Yayo you are beautiful.
4 years on HRT at just 22, you lucky girl.
I love seeing girls that started super young y'all just look so normal and melt away into society, atleast I hope.
I follow a few super young transitioners on insta, and it makes me so happy seeing how normal their lives are.
I just wish I had coped myself on sooner

•