Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: I Am Jess on June 24, 2017, 03:27:09 PM
Went out to a club last night (a regular club not a trans club) and actually got hit on by a cute older guy. He had no idea I was trans. 😊

And I couldn't wear a bra with this dress so my boobs are not pushed up at all.

Wow so sultry 😉
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

tgirlamg

Emily and Yayo!!!.... Looking so gorgeous and natural ladies!... You both have amazing lives ahead!... Enjoy every moment!!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

yayo

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on June 25, 2017, 11:38:04 PM
Yayo you are beautiful.
4 years on HRT at just 22, you lucky girl.
I love seeing girls that started super young y'all just look so normal and melt away into society, atleast I hope.
I follow a few super young transitioners on insta, and it makes me so happy seeing how normal their lives are.
I just wish I had coped myself on sooner

Thank you beautiful! I would hardly call my life normal, but that has nothing to do with trans stuff xD and I certainly love it, crazy as it may be <3

Also, thank you Ashley, you look beautiful as well!!
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: yayo on June 26, 2017, 10:04:08 AM

Also, thank you Ashley, you look beautiful as well!!

Thanks Yayo!... I'm just an old lady!... I could be your grandma!!!

A :)!!!!!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

yayo

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 26, 2017, 10:15:00 AM
Thanks Yayo!... I'm just an old lady!... I could be your grandma!!!

A :)!!!!!

If that's true then my response goes double because you do not look older than 32!
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: yayo on June 26, 2017, 10:22:54 AM
If that's true then my response goes double because you do not look older than 32!

Thanks!!!... I am 56 but still feel like I'm 32!!!!..  My husband tells me all the time he married a 30 year old!!!

Onward we go!!!!

•  

Julia1996

I don't think Ashley actually ages. I think she is one of those immortals who moves to a different town when everyone she knows gets like really old. Then she starts over again with her young looks. Lol.  Im just messing with you Ashley. But you do amaze people with your youthful looks.

Hugs
Julia.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Alanna1990

Hi everybody :)
First of all, I agree, I think Ashley doesn't age, give me your secret, pretty please?  :D

I was feeling fine, and took this picture, I'm trying something new I like to call smiling haha.
  •  

coldHeart

So so many beautiful women on here, makes me really jealous. Sara
  •  

davina61

So put a bit of makeup on and let us see how wonderful you look
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alanna1990 on June 26, 2017, 04:18:54 PM
First of all, I agree, I think Ashley doesn't age, give me your secret, pretty please?  :D

I was feeling fine, and took this picture, I'm trying something new I like to call smiling haha.

Hi Alanna I think you look great I love the colour of your hair
  •  

Lisa_K

Okay, against my better judgement, I'll play too - to a certain degree anyway. Everyone here looks great!

My avatar pic is from Christmas 2016 and has the best & closest color.

This one is from January 2017

This pic from the winter of 2015

This one's from yesterday without doing anything fancy. Need a trim but would like to get my length back. Old ladies aren't supposed to have long hair but I don't care.

This one's from 32 years ago!

I'm 62½ years experienced, a skosh under 5'7", blue eyes, natural (but lightened) blonde hair and a thicker middle than I would like to have and wear glasses. Transitioned in 1973 at 18, SRS at 22 and have a normal and boring life.
  •  

KellyBear

Quote from: Vinya on June 17, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

Have a wonderful day everyone <3

Love  the pink earphones, don't !mean to pry but are you a gamer?

And all of you ladies look lovely.!y profile pic is as close as I come to  posting a picture I'm super shy and don't really like my look.

I hide behind my computer and there I am a warrior.

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Julia1996 on June 26, 2017, 11:09:23 AM
I don't think Ashley actually ages. I think she is one of those immortals who moves to a different town when everyone she knows gets like really old. Then she starts over again with her young looks. Lol.  Im just messing with you Ashley. But you do amaze people with your youthful looks.

Hugs
Julia.

Darn it little sister!!! You guessed my secret!... Now I have to move again!!! :)!!!!!

Julia and Alanna!!!... Thank for the kind words!... It does an old woman's heart good lol!!!!

Alanna... I love the smiling thing!!! I have a feeling that that is soon to be your permenant state... and that is a very good thing gorgeous girl!!!!

Lisa K... Sometimes the best things in life are things we do against our better judgement!!!!....
Love the hair girlfriend!!!

Sara!!!! My beloved sister ... It makes me sad to see you running yourself down so much in your posts...take it from me... Being self critical constantly is a terrible trap that can be hard to get out of and it accomplishes nothing... I agree with Davina!... Put on your makeup and snap a few pics if you ever feel so inclined ... You are amongst sisters here that care and only want the best for you!!! Besides... You got a rockin' body!!!

Hugs and Love to all... Onward we go brave sisters!!!!

•  

KellyBear

Hugs
Julia.

I agree jeez! This sounds like a show every one needs to see.... I see it now the ageless woman. Perhaps with a supernatural under tow to it. :-D
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: coldHeart on June 26, 2017, 04:23:57 PM
So so many beautiful women on here, makes me really jealous. Sara

Please do, From your avatar picture you look great.  I bet you look better than you think you do.  That's what some people have told me, and I'm not convinced yet either.

Before

A few days ago

I look like my mother.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Alanna1990

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 26, 2017, 05:50:10 PM
Darn it little sister!!! You guessed my secret!... Now I have to move again!!! :)!!!!!

Julia and Alanna!!!... Thank for the kind words!... It does an old woman's heart good lol!!!!

Alanna... I love the smiling thing!!! I have a feeling that that is soon to be your permenant state... and that is a very good thing gorgeous girl!!!!

thanks :), I think so too, I've been a lot more happy lately, it's a virtuous cycle, because people tell me I look cute when I smile, which makes smile even more haha, I feel silly.

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on June 26, 2017, 05:44:32 PM
Hi Alanna I think you look great I love the colour of your hair

thank you very much :) I finally decided to have that color always, I used to have pink hair and a lot of weird stuff haha
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: markie on June 26, 2017, 08:17:12 AM
Wow so sultry 😉

Thanks Markie.

Quote from: Alanna1990 on June 26, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

I want Ashley's secret too....we are the same age but she's got me looking like the ugly older step sister....

Personally, I think smiling is the greatest thing we can do, and you are rocking that smile girl...

Quote from: Lisa_K on June 26, 2017, 05:47:43 PM
Okay, against my better judgement, I'll play too - to a certain degree anyway. Everyone here looks great!

I'm 62½ years experienced, a skosh under 5'7", blue eyes, natural (but lightened) blonde hair and a thicker middle than I would like to have and wear glasses. Transitioned in 1973 at 18, SRS at 22 and have a normal and boring life.

I am so jealous of your hair girlfriend it looks fabulous!!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

jill610

First pic I have ever shared ~~~ pre-everything, but I am pretty sure that's about to change.

•  

eyesk8rboi

Hugs
Julia.

She's a Cullen???!!!!!  :laugh:

But no....Seriously.. All you ladies are gawgeous!
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•