News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

Quote from: jill610 on June 26, 2017, 07:34:32 PM
First pic I have ever shared ~~~ pre-everything, but I am pretty sure that's about to change.

HI Jill!!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!!...You've got a great smile!... You look like you are at a great starting point for pre-everything!!!

Amazing things lay ahead... Grab the steering wheel... Hit the gas and drive your life where you want it to go!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: transguymac on June 26, 2017, 11:12:24 PM

But no....Seriously.. All you ladies are gawgeous!

On behalf of all us ladies... Thank you handsome guy!!! :)!!!!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Alanna1990

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 26, 2017, 11:29:29 PM
HI Jill!!!

Thanks for sharing with us!!!...You've got a great smile!... You look like you are at a great starting point for pre-everything!!!

Amazing things lay ahead... Grab the steering wheel... Hit the gas and drive your life where you want it to go!!!

Onward we go brave sister!!!!

I happen to agree, you look very good to be pre anything, and let me tell you, you'll be so happy later because you won't need so many procedures and stuff
  •  

SashaGrace

Well thanks to Photobucket for being complete *insert expletives here* and taking down every photo I have!!

Just to keep the thread complete, let's try again!

I'm 22 and have been on E for 6 years (low dose) and about 10 months ago decided to step it up at last and upped the E dose and added T blockers in. Wish I'd have done it sooner but family and children and all! Also the process takes about 1 million years in the U.K!!
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look great Sasha Grace, why would your photos have been taken down??

•  

SashaGrace

Thanks so much!! Added edit, Photobucket did it as apparently third party hosting like this is banned under their T's & C's so I've had to make a new one as I can't get on with other hosting sites. Annoyingly I can't go back and edit all the old posts with pictures!!
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

tgirlamg

Looking Spectacular Sasha!!!! .... And what a dress!!!! Va- VOOOM!!!!! :)!!!!!

•  

Amy Chislett

Rachel C You look the best yet!

I forgot my dp here at the minute :)

I thought this was a family forum.

I tried face foundation for the first time today; and it was awful; unless I was going for a geisha look.

I am Jess, black white dress on street, screams style.

As a pentogenarian I could learn a thing or two from you.

HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Amy, must be the combo of learning and HRT starting to really kick in

•  

SashaGrace

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 27, 2017, 09:14:55 AM
Looking Spectacular Sasha!!!! .... And what a dress!!!! Va- VOOOM!!!!! :)!!!!!

Thanks Ashley, it was a proper bargain on the sale rail, £10! It's a size 12 so it's a little big but it was too nice to say no too! :D
  •  

I Am Jess

Headed back to the salt mines for another day of fighting crime in all its forms. Only another 5-6 years until retirement.

Last night I got to relax a little bit in my back yard.

Quote from: Amy Chislett on June 27, 2017, 09:49:22 AM
I am Jess, black white dress on street, screams style.

As a pentogenarian I could learn a thing or two from you.

Thanks Amy. I really love that hat. I found it at a cute boutique on Catalina island.
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

davina61

Wish a size 12 was to big for me (uk 18!!!)
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

sarah1972

•  

coldHeart

Kellybear you look beautiful looking at your avatar, artesia  stunning I do love your hair, Ashley gorgeous as ever Kelly is right I think there's some supernatural thing going on there.
Believe me you would not want to see a photo of me ( might frighten the younger ones on here. Sara
  •  

davina61

I think you should, cant be any worse than mine
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

ChriZANdri RotH

Hi all.  It's been a while since I've last posted here.  Think it was December 2015.  Some of you might remember me as Lizandri but my new name is Chrizandri Helen Roth.  I've been living as a female now since 15 December 2015 and life is great as you can probably see in the pictures. (2 years 3 months HRT and post Orchiectomy)

•  

coldHeart

•  

Natalia

Quote from: Vinya on June 17, 2017, 09:17:51 AM

Have a wonderful day everyone <3

Loved your hair color!!! You're looking great!
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Amy Chislett on June 27, 2017, 09:49:22 AM

I tried face foundation for the first time today; and it was awful; unless I was going for a geisha look.

Hi Amy!!!

Foundation and how to apply it for the right amount of coverage without looking cakey is actually one of the more tricky parts of makeup... Especially for us older gals that are covering up time itself!!! :)!!!!  Matching skin tone is super important for a natural look and not getting geisha face or " I put on too much bronzer " look.... The gals at Ulta, MAC or Sephora can be super helpful with finding your match!!!! :)

Jess... Fighting crime while looking hot..  Sounds like the job description for Wonder Woman!!! :)

Sarah1972... You are looking lovely my dear!!!... You have beautiful proportion and dresses suit your frame well ... :)

Sara (ColdHeart ) thank you my friend but I can assure you that you would not scare anybody.... You are amongst your loving sisters here and we would love to see you summon up the courage to share a bit more with us when you feel ready...

Chrizandri!!! Great pics sister!!! A fellow guitar girl!!! I try to pick up my ax everyday and give it some attention!!!... Thanks for sharing and joining the party!!!!

Vinya!!!...Gorgeous and natural!!!... LOVE the hair!!!!

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

•