Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Harley Quinn on June 28, 2017, 04:09:58 PM
Fun day at the lake... :) can't wait for my hair to stop clumping up into a uni-bang.

Wow, Harley you look very cute
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thank you Natalie. :)  Quite the compliment being 37.  Figured I left any chance of cute behind 15 years ago lol!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Harley Quinn on June 28, 2017, 04:34:28 PM
Thank you Natalie. :)  Quite the compliment being 37.  Figured I left any chance of cure behind 15 years ago lol!

Ok i had no idea you where 37 I figure 24 to 29 max you look good
  •  

Artesia

You always look good Harley.  How long have you been on HRT now?

I'm 43, and have been on HRT for around 10 months.  I am fairly certain I'll never get to be as lovely as you.  Then again, my HRT is fighting decades of self inflicted abuse on my health by my poor eating habits and lack of exercise.  Hopefully HRT and my attempts at weight loss and healthier eating habits will fix that.

At least now, with the makeup on, I can see the woman in me peeking out.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

davina61

a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Artesia on June 28, 2017, 04:56:35 PM
You always look good Harley.  How long have you been on HRT now?

I'm 43, and have been on HRT for around 10 months.  I am fairly certain I'll never get to be as lovely as you.  Then again, my HRT is fighting decades of self inflicted abuse on my health by my poor eating habits and lack of exercise.  Hopefully HRT and my attempts at weight loss and healthier eating habits will fix that.

At least now, with the makeup on, I can see the woman in me peeking out.
First let me say, that you're beautiful in your own right! And looking very good for 10 months. I have the feeling that you're going to be very pleased in another year. Just keep up on your health and don't let things get you discouraged.

I've been on hormones for 16 months. Transition is more of a bell curve than linear progression. Once it picks up, youll notice big changes. It's when it slows that you have to find positives... trust it'll pick up again!
Quote from: davina61 on June 28, 2017, 05:00:58 PM
Love your curls I think it suits you
Thank you Davina. It's taken some time to get used to them. Still dislike them half the time... resigning myself to curly hair and frizz was a hurdle. It wasn't curly last year...
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Artesia

Thank you.  Not really discouraged, but a little impatient...okay real impatient.  I am fairly certain that I will look very similar to my mother.

To be honest, the more I look, the more I think what is keeping me from passing in my eyes is the length and style of my hair, or the lack thereof.  The wings sticking off the side of my head just don't do it for me.  I need to learn how to style my hair.  Using the 2 mirror method it is just about 2 inches short of my shoulders at the lowest/longest point.

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Artesia on June 28, 2017, 05:39:32 PM
I need to learn how to style my hair.
I don't style my hair. It does what it wants... lol
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: Harley Quinn on June 28, 2017, 06:17:46 PM
I don't style my hair. It does what it wants... lol

Your hair is gorgeous, and apparently knows what it's doing, because it looks good.  Mine is combed to get the tangles out, but it still poofs whatever direction it wants to go once it dries.  Hopefully this behavior goes away as it gets longer.

•  

Harley Quinn

•  

Artesia

Quote from: Harley Quinn on June 28, 2017, 06:43:14 PM
Here's a quick breakdown of life with curls http://pin.it/8SDG3LG

That was funny and informative at the same time.  Sorry for the inconvenience it causes, but it looks so good on you.  I'll trade you my frizz for your curls.  I've got a bit of a wave going, may turn into curls later but the family is wavy, don't know which will win, HRT or Genetics.  I'm betting on curls.

•  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 29, 2017, 09:40:08 AM
I thought I looked pretty cute today.

Hi Kathy you do look cute I love the name Kathy it was my mom's name :)
  •  

Harley Quinn

You look great Kathy! I love that top BTW.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Julia1996 on June 27, 2017, 07:48:04 PM
This is the only picture I have right now that I look kind of normal in. I don't usually post pictures but I feel comfortable with all of you. I know I have on a lot of eye makeup. I HATE the way white lashes and eyebrows look. I know I need a nose job but do you guys think I need some FFS too? If so what should I have done?
You look amazing! I think your face is sexy as it is. And your eyes are gorgeous!
  •  

2.B.Dana

Kathy, I was stunned! Amazing difference from your old avatar, so happy for you!
Cheers,

Dana

•  

tgirlamg

You thought correctly sister!!!! Looking gorgeous and happy!!!!

Harley!!!... The curls suit you extremely well... Keep on growing 'em out girl... You are gonna be unstoppable!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Paige

Hi Kathy,

Wow that's quite the change, you look awesome.  Can't believe you've only been on HRT for only 6 months.   You definitely give this 54 year old hope.

Take care,
Paige :)
  •  

KathyLauren

Thanks, Natalie, Harley, Dana, Ashley, Paige.  The changes, individually, are subtle, but together they make quite a difference.  I finally got this wig trimmed and styled in a way that works for me.

You are never too old to start.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •