Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

Looking really good all of you, if that's what HRT can do cant wait to get some
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Steph Eigen

Kathy,
What an astounding transformation!  You DO indeed look fabulous.

Steph
  •  

Korra-

Hey y'all it's me again! Imma do things a bit differently this time to change it up. Here's me in animated form :P

https://gifyu.com/image/bYLb

and to be more on topic here's a recent pic of my wearing my natural hair short!

•  

Harley Quinn

The Gif is great Korra. I do really like your short hair. Very fun and summery!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Korra- on June 30, 2017, 12:41:08 AM
Hey y'all it's me again! Imma do things a bit differently this time to change it up. Here's me in animated form :P

https://gifyu.com/image/bYLb

and to be more on topic here's a recent pic of my wearing my natural hair short!

Wow Korra!!!! You Rock It with short hair!!!!... I Love the peek-a-boo eye!!!..Awesome look!!!! :)!!!!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Sarah_P

Korra - The short hair is really cute!! :D  I like it!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Rachel_Christina

Yea I really like the short hair too, it's really cute. :3

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: tgirlamc on June 30, 2017, 08:54:01 AM
Wow Korra!!!! You Rock It with short hair!!!!... I Love the peek-a-boo eye!!!..Awesome look!!!! :)!!!!!!

Looks good.... Ah natural  hair.... Lucky  you 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Paige on June 29, 2017, 01:55:41 PM
Hi Kathy,

Wow that's quite the change, you look awesome.  Can't believe you've only been on HRT for only 6 months.   You definitely give this 54 year old hope.

Take care,
Paige :)

I agree it's amazing  the difference  Hrt makes you have that classic femmine  heart shaped face 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

josie76

Korra cute new hair cut!  ;) I can't wait untill my hair is long enough to actually need a cut.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

georgerhode1001

You look fine

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using Tapatalk

•  

Korra-

lol here's an added bonus of what my hair looks like before and after it gets styled it's a big difference

•  

Harley Quinn

Curly hair is a ton of work.  You make it look effortless Korra.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

josie76

Korra, if it was 35+ years ago you would be styling right out of bed in the morning!

Curly, wavy hair is so unmanageable. You do an awesome job with yours.  ;)

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Korra-

thanks ladies you're making me blush .///.
  •  

josie76

I was feeling good today. Was hanging out at my wife's apartment with her and the kids. Took a couple of selfies.

_20170704_201921 by Josie H, on Flickr

IMG_20170704_150645259 by Josie H, on Flickr

Trying on some jeans the other day at home. I think I'm filling them out now.  :D

_20170703_143322 by Josie H, on Flickr

_20170703_160629 by Josie H, on Flickr

One of these days I'll build up the confidence to wear something other than dark colors. Seems like I have a habbit of trying to hide even when I'm trying to come out.

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: josie76 on July 04, 2017, 09:18:25 PM
I was feeling good today. Was hanging out at my wife's apartment with her and the kids. Took a couple of selfies.

_20170704_201921 by Josie H, on Flickr

IMG_20170704_150645259 by Josie H, on Flickr

Trying on some jeans the other day at home. I think I'm filling them out now.  :D

_20170703_143322 by Josie H, on Flickr

_20170703_160629 by Josie H, on Flickr

One of these days I'll build up the confidence to wear something other than dark colors. Seems like I have a habbit of trying to hide even when I'm trying to come out.
Hi Josie you are getting some nice curves there looking good
  •  

Joanne Feliz

I just got back from the gym.  I have been on low dose E for about 1 year.  Not sure if it HRT is having any effect at all. I haven't started AA yet due to a number of reasons.

Is it apparent that I have been on meds? 

http://imgur.com/barXwQb

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Joanne Feliz on July 05, 2017, 06:37:37 AM
I just got back from the gym.  I have been on low dose E for about 1 year.  Not sure if it HRT is having any effect at all. I haven't started AA yet due to a number of reasons.

Is it apparent that I have been on meds? 

http://imgur.com/barXwQb
s

Hi Joanne!

It is difficult to answer your question without a " before " pic but I would say you definitely have some very feminine features to your face!!! All will be well sister!!! :)

Onward we go!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

josie76

Thanks Natalie.  :)

Joanne, I think the e is having effects.

Sometimes it's so hard for us to see anything in ourselves.

•