Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eyesk8rboi

Quote from: Korra- on June 30, 2017, 12:41:08 AM
Hey y'all it's me again! Imma do things a bit differently this time to change it up. Here's me in animated form :P

https://gifyu.com/image/bYLb

and to be more on topic here's a recent pic of my wearing my natural hair short!

You're adorable! And if this wasn't a trans forum I would never believe you weren't biologically female.  :icon_yikes:
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•  

davina61

Feeling worn out after a very busy day at work so cheered myself up. Well I would have posted a picture but the robbing  bas***ds at robofbucket want $399 a year to allow me to 3rd party post. So lets paint a picture orange dress to just above the knee , black tights, rings , necklace, bracelet . shame about the slight spare tyre that needs to go on the hips 
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: davina61 on July 08, 2017, 02:51:20 PM
Feeling worn out after a very busy day at work so cheered myself up. Well I would have posted a picture but the robbing  bas***ds at robofbucket want $399 a year to allow me to 3rd party post. So lets paint a picture orange dress to just above the knee , black tights, rings , necklace, bracelet . shame about the slight spare tyre that needs to go on the hips

Based on the description Davina... You look fabulous!!!!! :)

I saw the 3rd party hosting price thing too....They will have a long wait getting any $$$$ out of me... I always found it about the slowest and pop up ad heavy sites on the Internet... I might try Flickr!!!!

Onward we go!!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Use Imgur girls it's the best, even has an app for the phone and super easy to use and upload with.
That's what I use anyway.

•  

LizK

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 09, 2017, 12:52:30 AM
Use Imgur girls it's the best, even has an app for the phone and super easy to use and upload with.
That's what I use anyway.

+1

works great, even gives you the code to post here for the pic to show properly...great  site and free
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

AlyssaJ

Decided I really liked the outfit I wore to church today and the weather was gorgeous, so I threw my camera equipment in the trunk and after church, stopped at a local park to take some pics.  These are the first pics I have of the real me that were not taken with a cell phone.

"I want to put myself out there, I want to make connections, I want to learn and if someone can get something out of my experience, I'm OK with that, too." - Laura Jane Grace

What's it like to transition at mid-life?  http://transitionat40.com/

•  

tgirlamg

WOW Alyssa!!!! Gorgeous pics sister!!!! You are looking gorgeous and happy!!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

•  

KathyLauren

Looking fabulous, Alyssa!  And I love the outfit!!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

coldHeart

•  

Artesia

Alyssa, you look amazing!  I also love that dress, wherever did you find it?
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

AlyssaJ

"I want to put myself out there, I want to make connections, I want to learn and if someone can get something out of my experience, I'm OK with that, too." - Laura Jane Grace

•  

Karrie

Alyssa you look great and so happy. Good for you girl!

Karrie
  •  

eyesk8rboi

Quote from: AlyssaJ on July 09, 2017, 01:19:54 PM
Decided I really liked the outfit I wore to church today and the weather was gorgeous, so I threw my camera equipment in the trunk and after church, stopped at a local park to take some pics.  These are the first pics I have of the real me that were not taken with a cell phone.

Dannnnngggg girl! GET IT!  :icon_woowoo:
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•  

Cheaney

•  

Dan

Quote from: AlyssaJ on July 09, 2017, 01:19:54 PM

You got style!
  •  

Dan

Quote from: davina61 on July 08, 2017, 02:51:20 PM

I think you would look divine in orange, Davina! 

Don't worry about the spare tyre, I've had mine since I was born, maybe now I can carry it with justification.
  •  

josie76

Wow Alyssa, you look great. That smile is what it's all about. Seeing life in your lifetime.  :D
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Drexy/Drex

Outstanding Alyssa  you're  very good looking  winning  smile  and great taste  you radiate
Femminity
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

AlyssaJ

To link to a flickr photo, you need to use the BBCode text that they provide, it has a direct URL to the photo. The short URL link that they give you won't work for posting here.  (I've been through the same issue  ;) )

•