Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rachel_Christina

Another hair shot, my hair has never been in better condition.
I will be a year on hormones one Saturday.
I am hopefully going to go to restaurant to celebrate it.
I am a little nervous as I have never dared to got to one yet as a girl.

•  

Nikita

Rachel ... WOW ... just totally wow!

I hope my hair looks that awesome when it is fully grown out.

I think your experience going out to restaurant is going to be wonderful.  Enjoy!
  •  

AlyssaJ

Rachel you are absolutely gorgeous hon.  And I'll admit, I am very jealous of that beautiful hair. 
"I want to put myself out there, I want to make connections, I want to learn and if someone can get something out of my experience, I'm OK with that, too." - Laura Jane Grace

What's it like to transition at mid-life?  http://transitionat40.com/

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 10, 2017, 10:40:12 AM
I will be a week on hormones one Saturday.

Another flawless picture Rachel. Love it!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

davina61

this is a bit blurred and pulling a concentration face!!!!! 8th attempt , no good at selffies.no good at down loads either ,5th try now this d**m coputer is rubbish cos when I right click to paste the icon (arrow) jumps from between the img link. Or am I doing something wrong.[/url] [/img]   [/url][/img]   [/img]        think I have worked it out
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: KathyLauren on June 29, 2017, 03:02:31 PM
Thanks, Natalie, Harley, Dana, Ashley, Paige.  The changes, individually, are subtle, but together they make quite a difference.  I finally got this wig trimmed and styled in a way that works for me.

You are never too old to start.

You are truly an inspiration. You look lovely and very feminine.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

AlyssaJ

"I want to put myself out there, I want to make connections, I want to learn and if someone can get something out of my experience, I'm OK with that, too." - Laura Jane Grace

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Girls! :')
I will update my hair thread soon enough, my growth has been insane.
And Davina you look great, I would love to stop by for an MOT lol
I always find it funny knowing all the crazy jobs we come from :')

•  

coldHeart

Very nice Davina your selfies are as good as mine, I would post a pic of my hair don't I haven't the foggiest how to download any.
Sara
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: coldHeart on July 10, 2017, 06:35:22 PM
Very nice Davina your selfies are as good as mine, I would post a pic of my hair don't I haven't the foggiest how to download any.
Sara

I hear ya Sara!!! I've been trying for hours to get a test pic posted from Flickr without success.... I think I am ready to throw in the towel.... Technology has beaten me down!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

coldHeart

Well Ashley as they say "we are just stupid women"
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: coldHeart on July 10, 2017, 07:01:33 PM
Well Ashley as they say "we are just stupid women"

Maybe we can get t-shirts that say that!!! :)!!!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 10, 2017, 06:50:05 PM
I hear ya Sara!!! I've been trying for hours to get a test pic posted from Flickr without success.... I think I am ready to throw in the towel.... Technology has beaten me down!!!

If anyone can tell me how to find a working link on Flickr for either IPad or PC, I would love to know!!!... I tried the Regular " share " link as well as the BB code and Embed links with the privacy mode in both private and public and all it posts is the link address or the small box with the question mark in it... Feel free to PM so we don't muck up the thread with tech talk!!!!

Btw.... Rachel and Davina!!!!.... FABULOUS!!!! :)

Onward we battle the tech that has become our reality!!!

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 10, 2017, 08:42:42 PM
If anyone can tell me how to find a working link on Flickr for either IPad or PC, I would love to know!!!... I tried the Regular " share " link as well as the BB code and Embed links with the privacy mode in both private and public and all it posts is the link address or the small box with the question mark in it... Feel free to PM so we don't muck up the thread with tech talk!!!!

Btw.... Rachel and Davina!!!!.... FABULOUS!!!! :)

Onward we battle the tech that has become our reality!!!

Never mind!!!! I slayed the tech dragon!!! For anyone else switching from Photobucket to Flickr... Use the BBcode link and don't use the Img/Img icon to paste the link between...just paste it in there directly!!!...Alyssa!!! thanks for the help today sister!!!!

Okay then!!! Here are pics of a happy old lady!!! ... GO DODGERS!!!! :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

•  

coldHeart

Looking stunning Ashley, I give up on posting pictures something I,m doing is wrong, perhaps its a good thing I've already scare a few with my avatar.
Sara.
  •  

Artesia

Quote from: coldHeart on July 11, 2017, 07:33:38 AM
Looking stunning Ashley, I give up on posting pictures something I,m doing is wrong, perhaps its a good thing I've already scare a few with my avatar.
Sara.

What's scary about your avatar?  I actually want to see it a little larger.

As to posting pictures, it takes me multiple attempts just to get one posted that works.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

AlyssaJ

Yay Ashley you got it figured out!!!  Girl you're looking absolutely gorgeous as always, love it. What a fun set of selfies. :)

•  

eyesk8rboi

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 10, 2017, 10:40:12 AM
I will be a week on hormones one Saturday.

Wow Rachel!!! I find it really hard to believe you'll only be a week on hormones!!!  :icon_yikes: Not calling you a liar, I mean it in a really good way! I never would have guessed, for real. Stunning!!!!!

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 10, 2017, 08:58:46 PM
Never mind!!!! I slayed the tech dragon!!! For anyone else switching from Photobucket to Flickr... Use the BBcode link and don't use the Img/Img icon to paste the link between...just paste it in there directly!!!...Alyssa!!! thanks for the help today sister!!!!

Okay then!!! Here are pics of a happy old lady!!! ... GO DODGERS!!!! :)

Ashley! I am in love with your cheeks!  :icon_flamed:
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•  

Rachel_Christina

Haha thanks Mac, and no that was a typo or something, haha sure my hormone timeline is right there under my post lol.
I will be a year on hormones :'3
Yay for getting this far

•  

eyesk8rboi

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 11, 2017, 10:14:34 AM
Haha thanks Mac, and no that was a typo or something, haha sure my hormone timeline is right there under my post lol.
I will be a year on hormones :'3
Yay for getting this far

Doy! I'm dumb.....But still....WOW! Looking good!
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•