News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alora

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 13, 2017, 10:04:33 AM
Thanks for all the sweet talk sisters!!!... :)!!!

Alora!!!... Gorgeous!!!...I Love the hair!!! Perfect cut and color!!! :)!!!!...I think you are due for an avatar upgrade with your new look!!!!

A :)

I have some fun stuff planned this weekend. Hopefully that will lead to some great new head shots and I'll be able to do just that!! [emoji6]

To quote our favorite bikini wearing sister "Onward brace sisters!"

Loves [emoji182][emoji179][emoji182]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alora on July 12, 2017, 06:14:56 PM
Thanks everyone [emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

Went on a dog walk on a hot summer day. Went with the messy up look [emoji23][emoji23]

Hi Alora, I love your hair it looks really good I wish mine would grow faster, you are looking really good
  •  

Amy Chislett

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 10, 2017, 10:40:12 AM
Another hair shot, my hair has never been in better condition.
I will be a year on hormones one Saturday.
I am hopefully going to go to restaurant to celebrate it.
I am a little nervous as I have never dared to got to one yet as a girl.

Have fun!
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

Korra-

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Amy.
And my god Korea you look great.
One question though? Are your beans all gained through HRT? And how long have you been on?

•  

Korra-

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 15, 2017, 01:41:36 PM
Thanks Amy.
And my god Korea you look great.
One question though? Are your beans all gained through HRT? And how long have you been on?
thanks! ill be two years in November so I'm a year and 8 months in. um idk what beans means sorry :(
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Girl you got really lucky!
Mines are wilting lol

•  

Korra-

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 15, 2017, 01:53:32 PM
Girl you got really lucky!
Mines are wilting lol
nah I just gained a ton of weight to encourage boob growth

started out at 140 lbs and now I'm 200. i used to be flat chested
  •  

2.B.Dana

Boobs vs. weight is a funny thing. When you are in growth mode the boobs get their more than fair share of the added weight. If you then loose it doesn't proportionally leave the boobs at the same rate. That's how it was explained to me by others and it has held true. I have lost 30 lbs in the past four months. That should have caused a drop of a cup size or two but I am still filling out my G cups. I still have another 40 or so pounds to get to my goal but I am thinking they may at or near their current size because the hormones will continue to counteract the loss. And I wouldn't be upset if it went up a bit. I enjoy them😉
Cheers,

Dana

•  

AshleyP

Quote from: Korra- on July 15, 2017, 01:58:38 PM
nah I just gained a ton of weight to encourage boob growth

started out at 140 lbs and now I'm 200. i used to be flat chested

I think I'll try gaining some weight! Girl, you look amazing.

All the best,
--AshleyP
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Hmm it is tempting but, I am trying my best to tone and get tight.
I'm at 65kgs at the minute, and just about

•  

Alora

Getting ready to head out for the day at my local street festival.

•  

2.B.Dana

Alora,

Looking great in your new pic/avatar! I have heard many times that significant changes come in the 5-7 month range on HRT and you are living proof. Your makeup looks super too. Excited for you and what lies ahead. Have s great day!
Cheers,

Dana

•  

Sarah_P

Alora, you look great! Love that lipstick!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Alora on July 15, 2017, 02:26:45 PM
Getting ready to head out for the day at my local street festival.

Never ceases  to amaze me how hormone can cause such a dramatic   change
You look really good ! Such  along way from that first post well done 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Alycya

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 11, 2017, 11:56:05 PM
Jess!!!

That is so great about your running program!!! Way to go sister!!!... It is funny because today was my first day back running after about a 7 month break due to three sinus surgeries in the last 6 months! (2 endoscopic and 1 involving frontal skull disassembly!)... Anyway, it felt great to get back out there today!!!  Wish we lived closer so we could run together!!!

Went for a nice walk on the beach afterwards in the afternoon so good day all around!!! Here is my gratuitous "old lady in the bikini of the day" shot...

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Onward we run!!!!

Ashley :)

Ashley!!!!! So nice to meet you here!!!! I've been away for so long from this forum :) I've logged in and there you are :) Always beautiful and fabulous.

I must say this pubblicly so to let everyone know: Ashley has been very kind and supporting with me via email during my first steps in transition - a very precious and special friend <3

There is an Ocean between us, i live in Europe and she lives in US, but the Ocean didn't prevent to feel her so close when with her sensibility has been able to say the right words at the very right moment.

Now it's my turn to share my  fabulousness after 2 months on hrt :)

Hugssss Sister!!! Sorella mia!!!

Onward we go!!!

:)

"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Alycya on July 16, 2017, 04:42:13 PM
Ashley!!!!! So nice to meet you here!!!! I've been away for so long from this forum :) I've logged in and there you are :) Always beautiful and fabulous.

I must say this pubblicly so to let everyone know: Ashley has been very kind and supporting with me via email during my first steps in transition - a very precious and special friend <3

There is an Ocean between us, i live in Europe and she lives in US, but the Ocean didn't prevent to feel her so close when with her sensibility has been able to say the right words at the very right moment.

Now it's my turn to share my  fabulousness after 2 months on hrt :)

Hugssss Sister!!! Sorella mia!!!

Onward we go!!!

:)

Sorella Mia!!! :)

It's so nice to see you back here as well!!!

I'm a bit embarrassed with all the sweet words but thank you so very much!!!..  It has been an absolute honor to be able to share a bit of the journey with you and bear witness to your life moving from dormant to blossoming!!!!.... The long awaited HRT is treating you well :) You may not see the changes as much day to day but it is very apparent when we see a pic every so often!!!! ... Please stick around and share this place with us if your busy life allows and I want to see your beautiful smile in the next picture!!!!! :)!!!!!!

Onward we go Sorella Mia!!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Alycya

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 16, 2017, 05:29:29 PM
Sorella Mia!!! :)

It's so nice to see you back here as well!!!

I'm a bit embarrassed with all the sweet words but thank you so very much!!!..  It has been an absolute honor to be able to share a bit of the journey with you and bear witness to your life moving from dormant to blossoming!!!!.... The long awaited HRT is treating you well :) You may not see the changes as much day to day but it is very apparent when we see a pic every so often!!!! ... Please stick around and share this place with us if your busy life allows and I want to see your beautiful smile in the next picture!!!!! :)!!!!!!

Onward we go Sorella Mia!!!!

Hugs and Love!!!

... am i not smiling in this picture? (lol) ... i'm smiling inside! :)

You are right, people say i'm changing but seeing myself every day i do not perceive the changes.

... but i feel myself changing, and it's wonderful!!!

... do you remember the song?:

"And it feels like
I'm seventeen again
Feels like I'm seventeen"

(17 Again - Annie Lennox)

:D

Hugs & Love!!!

Aly
"Know masculinity, maintain femininity, and be a ravine for all under heaven" - Lao Tzu

•