The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Quote from: amberwaves on July 23, 2017, 01:51:11 PM
So many beautiful ladies here!

The wife and I got mini makeovers at Ulta
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
You two look great! Girl time is the best isn't it!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Jalynn on July 23, 2017, 06:22:47 PM
Went to a trans group on Friday. Thought this was a nice pic I took when I made it home.

Ms Swift... May I have your autograph??? 😀!!!!!!
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Jalynn

So nice of you girls you made me smile. Thank you! What a complement to be compared to Taylor, she is so pretty.
  •  

JMJW

•  

Harley Quinn

I like it! That color is amazing and really pops!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

JMJW

I got it from a charity shop. only cost me £5 for the matching top and pants.  ;)
  •  

I Am Jess

Had a date Saturday night.  I don't think he will ask me out again but I had a good time and felt fabulous.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 24, 2017, 02:53:52 PM
Had a date Saturday night.  I don't think he will ask me out again but I had a good time and felt fabulous.

Every photo of you looks amazing Jess :) x
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Hannah Samira on July 25, 2017, 10:33:24 AM
Every photo of you looks amazing Jess :) x

Thank you Hannah!!  Sometimes us old gals can rock a look every now and then.

I hope you can get into see the doctor soon.   
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 24, 2017, 02:53:52 PM

Stunner!!!!
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Michelle_P on July 22, 2017, 03:48:48 PM
Nicely done, Megan James!  You look much more feminine and relaxed in the new pic.  Yay hair!  I don't have any specific suggestions, though.

I was at a shopping evening at a boutique with a local trans support group a week ago. The owner had picked something out for me, a LBD (Little Black Dress), a size 10 Tahari sleeveless sheath number.

I can't believe I've gone all this time without a LBD! Here it is.

This also makes me very happy.  13 months of HRT, 9 months of RLE, surgery scheduled, and OMG!  LBD!  Squeeee!

After all those decades, now, life is good!

Nice... envy 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 22, 2017, 11:36:45 AM
Looking great Amber and Alora.

Me and my girl went out for the day so we got cleaned up.
Beautiful weather here at the moment

Holy.... $@#&!   someone grab a fire extinguisher..... Wicked
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Hannah Samira

So the other day I was able to dress up for the first time in forever

It felt nice but I don't think I looked good, my makeup wasn't great and the wig is definitely on its last legs :/

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Hannah Samira on July 26, 2017, 09:09:12 AM

It felt nice but I don't think I looked good, my makeup wasn't great and the wig is definitely on its last legs :/

You look AWESOMELY GORGEOUS Hannah!!!!... You are gonna be unstoppable sister!

Hugs!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Markie!

Hannah you look amazing!! :)
I hope you get this sorted soon!

•  

tgirlamg

Hey All,

My favorite new workout top and I have been feeling the call of the animal print stuff lately!!!!

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr

onward we go!!!

•  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 26, 2017, 10:47:11 AM
Thanks Markie!

Hannah you look amazing!! :)
I hope you get this sorted soon!
Quote from: tgirlamc on July 26, 2017, 10:27:54 AM

You look AWESOMELY GORGEOUS Hannah!!!!... You are gonna be unstoppable sister!

Hugs!!!

Awww thank you girls :)

Both of you look absolutely STUNNING by the way!! :) I honestly hope when I transition I look even a fraction as good as you two :) x

•  

SashaGrace

Quote from: Hannah Samira on July 26, 2017, 09:09:12 AM

You do look absolutely stunning and you are definitely going to have an amazing result on HRT!! I'm well jel tbh as I was never that attractive tbh and it's only with lots of makeup and lots of practice that I can get a decent result without going for further surgery! You're doing great <3
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: SashaGrace on July 26, 2017, 11:06:51 AM
You do look absolutely stunning and you are definitely going to have an amazing result on HRT!! I'm well jel tbh as I was never that attractive tbh and it's only with lots of makeup and lots of practice that I can get a decent result without going for further surgery! You're doing great <3

You're too kind babe :) Thank you :) As always, I love the way you look :) x

•  

AlyssaJ

OK so I'm almost embarrassed to post these because after my last two photo shoots, these quick snapshots are pretty low quality (I was in a super hurry) but I'll share anyway.  Went out with my bestie last night for dinner and then stopped at a Ross store just to browse.  Well of course, you never truly go shopping just to browse, I ended up buying a couple tops, a skirt, and this dress.  I have no clue when or where I'm going to wear it, but once I saw it I knew I had to have it (great now I sound like a commercial).  So be gentle on the picture quality, I know it sucks.

"I want to put myself out there, I want to make connections, I want to learn and if someone can get something out of my experience, I'm OK with that, too." - Laura Jane Grace

What's it like to transition at mid-life?  http://transitionat40.com/

•