Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgirlamg

I Love It Alyssa!!!.... Gorgeous!!!... Those heels rock big time too!!!... You gotta find an excuse to go out somewhere in it soon!!!

Hugs!!!
A 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: AlyssaJ on July 26, 2017, 12:08:22 PM
OK so I'm almost embarrassed to post these because after my last two photo shoots, these quick snapshots are pretty low quality (I was in a super hurry) but I'll share anyway.  Went out with my bestie last night for dinner and then stopped at a Ross store just to browse.  Well of course, you never truly go shopping just to browse, I ended up buying a couple tops, a skirt, and this dress.  I have no clue when or where I'm going to wear it, but once I saw it I knew I had to have it (great now I sound like a commercial).  So be gentle on the picture quality, I know it sucks.

Looking amazing Alyssa!:) Love the outfit!! x
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Hannah Samira on July 26, 2017, 09:09:12 AM
So the other day I was able to dress up for the first time in forever

It felt nice but I don't think I looked good, my makeup wasn't great and the wig is definitely on its last legs :/

Very cute Hannah.  I hope you can get started on your HRT ASAP!

OK so I'm almost embarrassed to post these because after my last two photo shoots, these quick snapshots are pretty low quality (I was in a super hurry) but I'll share anyway.  Went out with my bestie last night for dinner and then stopped at a Ross store just to browse.  Well of course, you never truly go shopping just to browse, I ended up buying a couple tops, a skirt, and this dress.  I have no clue when or where I'm going to wear it, but once I saw it I knew I had to have it (great now I sound like a commercial).  So be gentle on the picture quality, I know it sucks.

Beautiful Alyssa!!  I love that dress.  I've found some great things at Ross (as well as Burlington, TJ Maxx and Nordstrom Rack).  You definitely need to find somewhere to go out in that outfit!!

Quote from: tgirlamc on July 26, 2017, 10:57:04 AM
Hey All,

My favorite new workout top and I have been feeling the call of the animal print stuff lately!!!!

onward we go!!!

Ashley :)

Love the outfits girl!  I am going to have to post some of my workout outfits soon!  I'm finally getting to the point that I'm not as embarrassed by my body.

ROCK ON LADIES!!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

nikkiannukts

Alyssa. -  Just beautiful.   You look amazing in the dress and so happy.  Go girl[emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

josie76

04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

I Am Jess

I'm finally beginning to see some results from my increased exercise and diet program.  I'm down at least 20 lbs from a couple of months ago and about 1/2 way to my goal.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Julia1996

Jess, that top is really sharp. And your figure looks really good too.
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

gv2002

Julia you look fantastic! Wow

•  

gv2002

Alyssa you look great! That dress really compliments your figure!

•  

Devlyn

•  

tgirlamg

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 26, 2017, 07:48:07 PM
I'm finally beginning to see some results from my increased exercise and diet program.  I'm down at least 20 lbs from a couple of months ago and about 1/2 way to my goal.

Wow Jess!!! Your exercise investment is paying some nice dividends!!! Congrats Sister!!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀🌻💗
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Artesia

All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Devlyn

There's actually a better shirt though, it says "Transgender veteran: I fought for your rights, will you fight for mine?" More of a peaceful message.

I found mine here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/powerful-message-from-a-trans-veteran-i-fought-for-your-right-to-hate-me_us_563d3c50e4b0b24aee4a7c87

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Harley Quinn

Does anyone use imgur? Been trying to remove my pictures... I deleted them but still showing up on this board. Hmmm is it just cashed data on the forum servers?
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Your concert pic isn't showing up any more for me, try doing a hard refresh (ctrl+F5 for PC) and see if that fixes it.  It's probably still in your browser cache.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Harley Quinn on July 27, 2017, 01:26:26 PM
Does anyone use imgur? Been trying to remove my pictures... I deleted them but still showing up on this board. Hmmm is it just cashed data on the forum servers?
Third party hosting which is what the forum uses means the picture only exist on the hosting site and in your device. Information obtained from Susan's only contains the link to the actual image. If the images were held on Susan's, we would need a huge amount of band width and far more sever storage so both problems are avoided with third party hosting.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thanks.  Must have been my browser cashe.  Thanks for checking.  :)
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: gv2002 on July 26, 2017, 08:22:08 PM
Julia you look fantastic! Wow

Thank you. That's very sweet to say.😊
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •