Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

debrferguson

-deb.
  •  

JMJW

debrferguson, you look like you pass completely. In these pictures it's like you're glowing with happiness. Very stylish and naturally beautiful.
  •  

tgirlamg

Welcome aboard Deb!!! You look fabulous and happy sister!!! You look like a woman who has journeyed far and found the destination has happily exceeded all expectations!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

gv2002

I'll second that! You look happy and fulfilled! You make me jealous! Thank for taking the picture and sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Rachel_Christina

•  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

debrferguson

Thank you everyone! I've concluded the mirror lies. I still look in the mirror and see my old self. Your reassurance is greatly appreciated.

The journey is long and hard. A ton of loss along the way, but I am glad to finally be living openly and authentically with no hiding. There was no way i could have anticipated how costly the hiding was. I was just used to it after a lifetime.
-deb.
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on July 27, 2017, 05:54:20 AM
There's actually a better shirt though, it says "Transgender veteran: I fought for your rights, will you fight for mine?" More of a peaceful message.

I found mine here: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/powerful-message-from-a-trans-veteran-i-fought-for-your-right-to-hate-me_us_563d3c50e4b0b24aee4a7c87

Hugs, Devlyn

Off topic, but matching Devlyn's suggested text... Thanks for this.  I was able to make use of this today during a town hall with our congressional representative.  Transcript and safe video over here in my thread.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Rachel_Christina

I finally got a somewhat decent pic of my little black dress :)
I absolutely love this dress, one of the best things I have purchased so far.

•  

Alora

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 30, 2017, 02:14:34 PM

OMG honey!!! I love that dress. You look amazing. Super jelly of that figure [emoji6][emoji76][emoji179]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Thanks Alora, isn't it not the cutest, I was so lucky to spot it, only a few left :3
If it was in a lighter fabric and white maybe with a floral pattern it would be perfect for a summer's day out

•  

Korra-

was out with a friend yesterday and she wanted to snap a few pics   :D
  •  

I Am Jess

I went to a wedding on Saturday and wore this pink chiffon dress.  I had a fabulous time and everyone loved the dress!

Quote from: Korra- on July 31, 2017, 01:40:48 PM

Beautiful Korra!

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 30, 2017, 02:14:34 PM

Love that dress Rachel!  You are rocking it!

Quote from: debrferguson on July 27, 2017, 09:31:56 PM

Taken November 2016.

You are stunning Deb!
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

gv2002

Rachel you look beautiful! The dress really looks nice with you in it! It's hard to find the clothing that fit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Korra- on July 31, 2017, 01:40:48 PM

Girl you look great! You really look a real life Korra :)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: I Am Jess on July 31, 2017, 03:20:53 PM
I went to a wedding on Saturday and wore this pink chiffon dress.  I had a fabulous time and everyone loved the dress!

Looking great! I can see you had lots of fun :) you actually look like the fun aunt who would get drunk with me at parties lol. I say this in the best way possible.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

KathyLauren

This is far from a glamour shot.  No makeup, no fancy clothes.  But I'm doing something I love to do (a techie presentation to a bunch of nerds), and I'm doing it as myself for the first time in public.  I'm having a ball, and I think it shows.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Julia1996

Jess, that dress is gorgeous.  It looks great on you. Kathy, you look totally passable. That's how a lot of women dress to go shopping,run errands, etc.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •