Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michelle_P

Heading out for a dinner event in a few minutes. I think I'm doing OK for an old broad. [emoji75]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Desire

You all look fantastic, I applaud your strength
  •  

Dee Marshall

I haven't put up a picture in some time, so here's a new one:

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Harley Quinn

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

stephaniec

•  

stephaniec

•  

Dee Marshall

Thanks, girls! It's funny, sometimes I have trouble seeing the woman in my face, but in that picture I look a lot like my oldest niece.

:

Think outside the voice box!

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Michelle_P on July 31, 2017, 08:21:58 PM
Heading out for a dinner event in a few minutes. I think I'm doing OK for an old broad. [emoji75]

Definitely  you look great!!
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Michelle_P on July 31, 2017, 08:21:58 PM

Looking good Michelle. I might suggest a nice belt. I think it'll help show off your great figure!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 01, 2017, 06:34:40 PM
Looking good Michelle. I might suggest a nice belt. I think it'll help show off your great figure!
I should probably remember to describe the clothes next time. Those are a drape cut wide leg pant, and a drape cut top. They look VERY different in motion!

I could tuck in the top but that would spoil the fun.

We definitely turned heads walking into the restaurant. Well, twenty trans women (some with spouses) of varying skill will do that. [emoji6]

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 01, 2017, 07:16:17 PM
I should probably remember to describe the clothes next time. Those are a drape cut wide leg pant, and a drape cut top. They look VERY different in motion!

We definitely turned heads walking into the restaurant. Well, twenty trans women (some with spouses) of varying skill will do that. [emoji6]

Michelle!!!

Sounds like a great evening and you were looking fantastic!!!... You are becoming quite the fashionista around here!!!

Hugs!!!

A :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

SashaGrace

As it was my wedding anniversary yesterday we went back to the hotel we got married in for dinner and I wore this

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

I kept my grin because I decided to take the Mercedes with got some very admiring glances (as well as being lots of fun!) and the staff remembered us so decided not to charge for the bottle of Proseco, most of which is now in my fridge at home :D
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: SashaGrace on August 02, 2017, 04:37:53 AM
As it was my wedding anniversary yesterday we went back to the hotel we got married in for dinner and I wore this

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

I kept my grin because I decided to take the Mercedes with got some very admiring glances (as well as being lots of fun!) and the staff remembered us so decided not to charge for the bottle of Proseco, most of which is now in my fridge at home :D

Awwww so cute and so pretty! :) Happy anniversary Sasha! :) x
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Rachel_Christina

You look great Sasha, happy anniversary! :3

•  

SashaGrace

Quote from: Hannah Samira on August 02, 2017, 05:18:37 AM
Awwww so cute and so pretty! :) Happy anniversary Sasha! :) x

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on August 02, 2017, 05:39:08 AM
You look great Sasha, happy anniversary! :3

Thanks both!! The mad rush is over now, it's a busy few days this week as it was my birthday Saturday, my son's birthday Sunday and then my wedding anniversary Tuesday!! I can relax and enjoy the rest of my holiday. Got 5 weeks left to enjoy :D
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

sarah1972

OMG - you look amazing! Love the sandals, great dress! And congratulations on your anniversary!

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 01, 2017, 07:16:17 PM

In that case, I vote you link a video next time.  ;)
  •  

SashaGrace

Quote from: sarah1972 on August 02, 2017, 06:56:17 AM
OMG - you look amazing! Love the sandals, great dress! And congratulations on your anniversary!

Thanks lots, I do love these shoes :D
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 02, 2017, 09:42:05 AM
In that case, I vote you link a video next time.  ;)

What I want is a video of our parade through that restaurant dining room, including shots of all those swiveling heads!   >:-)

Sasha Grace!  Wow!  What a great anniversary celebration, and thank you for sharing!  I still remember those wedding photos you shared, both of you looking so happy. (Yes, I teared up.)

•  

Charlie Nicki

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Va va boom! Absolutely stunning! Love the hair, the dress, the makeup. Wow! Your appearance is goals.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •