News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SashaGrace

Quote from: Michelle_P on August 02, 2017, 10:21:32 AM
Sasha Grace!  Wow!  What a great anniversary celebration, and thank you for sharing!  I still remember those wedding photos you shared, both of you looking so happy. (Yes, I teared up.)

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on August 02, 2017, 11:02:05 AM
Va va boom! Absolutely stunning! Love the hair, the dress, the makeup. Wow! Your appearance is goals.

Thanks so much :) Sadly thanks to Photobucket the pics have gone but I have moved them over to Flickr. I haven't curled my hair in ages, I usually straighten it but I thought I'd embrace my natural curls yesterday :D
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Hannah Samira

I bought this top and this lipstick today :) This is the first time in a long time that I actually felt cute :D It was really nice to look in the mirror and see more of a girl than a man in a wig );

I experimented with a beanie over the wig, I kind of like it but I'm not sure haha

Finally, here's one with my natural hair!! I've never shown my natural hair on this site before but I thought I might as well ;) I think in this photo I really look like my mum!
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Kelly1ca

Hannah,

You look super cute in the pic with you natural hair.
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Oh yes Girl!! Natural hair all the way. Looks so much better. And I'm not even a fan of short hair....
But that is cute

•  

SashaGrace

I agree, your natural hair is lovely, it really suits you :)
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on August 02, 2017, 02:34:31 PM
Oh yes Girl!! Natural hair all the way. Looks so much better. And I'm not even a fan of short hair....
But that is cute
Quote from: SashaGrace on August 02, 2017, 02:37:10 PM
I agree, your natural hair is lovely, it really suits you :)
Quote from: Kelly1ca on August 02, 2017, 02:11:45 PM
Hannah,

You look super cute in the pic with you natural hair.

Aww but I've always wanted long hair though!! ;) Haha it is encouraging to know that I look ok with natural hair though so thank you girls!! :)

My biggest problem with natural hair though is that that's literally just me... like makeup and clothes aside, that is what boy me looks like so I feel like I need to femme it up a bit more haha x

•  

SashaGrace

Totally feel you there, I always wanted long hair and when I finally got it I was so happy, I was utterly mortified to have had to have it all shaved off but that was life, it's mostly back now and with extensions it's fine. I feel I have another 12-18 months of growing it to do before I'm happy it's at a good length and there's no need for extensions.

Sad thing is, my whole family, friend base and all my colleagues tell me I look fine without extensions but I don't believe them. I'll put a pic up of me without extensions in a mo so you can decide.

EDIT:- Here you go

Short hair
by SashaGrace, on Flickr
  •  

Kelly1ca

Again, I think you look gorgeous. that is the length that I plan on aiming for once I retire from the military at the end of the month after 21+ years.
  •  

SashaGrace

Thanks, I just don't see it though. I'm blinkered by long hair haha although my hair is incredibly thick and heavy so it's less of a weight when it's shorter. If any of you want thicker hair and are jealous; don't be!! It's a full time job just taming the mane  ::)
  •  

Hannah Samira

Sasha you have gorgeous hair! If you're worried about yours then I have no hope haha x

•  

eyesk8rboi

Quote from: Hannah Samira on August 02, 2017, 01:58:21 PM
I bought this top and this lipstick today :) This is the first time in a long time that I actually felt cute :D It was really nice to look in the mirror and see more of a girl than a man in a wig );

I experimented with a beanie over the wig, I kind of like it but I'm not sure haha

Finally, here's one with my natural hair!! I've never shown my natural hair on this site before but I thought I might as well ;) I think in this photo I really look like my mum!

The short hair is cute, but I totally understand why you'd prefer the longer.....The really nifty thing is that (in pictures, at least) the wig matches your natural hair perfectly....

I am a big fan of that wig though. Girls with thick waves and bangs are just UNF!  :P
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•  

SashaGrace

Quote from: Hannah Samira on August 02, 2017, 04:15:18 PM
Sasha you have gorgeous hair! If you're worried about yours then I have no hope haha x
Why thanks :) It's hard work to tame it though, it really feels like I'm fighting a battle with it constantly!! Xx
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: transguymac on August 02, 2017, 04:32:01 PM
The short hair is cute, but I totally understand why you'd prefer the longer.....The really nifty thing is that (in pictures, at least) the wig matches your natural hair perfectly....

I am a big fan of that wig though. Girls with thick waves and bangs are just UNF!  :P

Thank you :P Yeah I wanted a wig that was basically just a longer version of what I had already ;) Hopefully I'm getting a new one soon though and I'm also going to see how long I can get away with growing my hair before I start getting questions ;) x

•  

I Am Jess

Hannah you look great in short hair!  Keep growing it out though if you can.

Sasha you look great without the extensions but I can see why you like them.

Yesterday I went out to play golf for the first time since I transitioned.  I had a blast!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

coldHeart

Sasha ditch the extensions you look super hot with out them
Hannah I think your natural is really great you have the right shape face for it, I've been lucky that I've been growing my hair for 25 years or so but believe me it can be a right pain at times
  •  

Julia1996

Sasha, your hair is very pretty. That length looks good on you. Thick hair is great to have. Shave it off? NO NO. Don't do that! Extensions are not really good for your hair. Please tell me you don't glue them in. Hannah, your natural hair looks very good.
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: SashaGrace on August 02, 2017, 05:07:45 PM
Why thanks :) It's hard work to tame it though, it really feels like I'm fighting a battle with it constantly!! Xx

I do love the length of your hair with extensions, but your natural hair really works for you.

A little anti-frizz oil makes mine behave when I need it to.  Also, a hair masque once a week is AWESOME!  It makes my hair shiny, soft, and way easier to manage.  The sheamoisture brand strengthen restore & grow one is my favorite.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

SashaGrace

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 02, 2017, 07:37:59 PM
Sasha, your hair is very pretty. That length looks good on you. Thick hair is great to have. Shave it off? NO NO. Don't do that! Extensions are not really good for your hair. Please tell me you don't glue them in. Hannah, your natural hair looks very good.
Julia

Thanks, a few years ago I had just grown my hair out to the length I wanted when I was involved in a massive car crash and because I ended up with glass embedded in my head I had to have all my hair shaved off so the doctors could see to get the glass out.

My extensions are clip ins and I get where you are all coming from but I still won't be happy until my hair is longer. Although I am starting to embrace my curls after all these years I still feel I look my best with long straight hair but it seems the opinion spreads, shorter hair works!!
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: SashaGrace on August 03, 2017, 04:14:01 AM
Thanks, a few years ago I had just grown my hair out to the length I wanted when I was involved in a massive car crash and because I ended up with glass embedded in my head I had to have all my hair shaved off so the doctors could see to get the glass out.

My extensions are clip ins and I get where you are all coming from but I still won't be happy until my hair is longer. Although I am starting to embrace my curls after all these years I still feel I look my best with long straight hair but it seems the opinion spreads, shorter hair works!!

I might have known it was a hospital that did it. I had someone try my like that at the ER last year. I had slipped on some ice and split my head open and needed a few stitches. This resident comes in with clippers in his hand. I got up off the bed and started to walk out. He stated saying I needed stitches, blah,blah. I told him he was out of his mind if he thought I was going to let him near my hair with clippers. A few minutes later a nurse came in and she used scissors and she went under my hair so there wouldn't be a bald spot when my hair was down. Hospitals are the worst for messing up someone's hair. I've has people come to me with a huge patch of hair shaved for 3 little stitches.
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

gv2002

Happy Anniversary Sasha! You look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •