News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Hannah Samira on August 02, 2017, 02:50:08 PM
Aww but I've always wanted long hair though!! ;) Haha it is encouraging to know that I look ok with natural hair though so thank you girls!! :)

My biggest problem with natural hair though is that that's literally just me... like makeup and clothes aside, that is what boy me looks like so I feel like I need to femme it up a bit more haha x

I totally get what you're saying, I feel the same too without my wig. But I agree with the others, you look good with the wig but your natural hair looks great! :)
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

SashaGrace

Quote from: Julia1996 on August 03, 2017, 07:42:24 AM
I might have known it was a hospital that did it. I had someone try my like that at the ER last year. I had slipped on some ice and split my head open and needed a few stitches. This resident comes in with clippers in his hand. I got up off the bed and started to walk out. He stated saying I needed stitches, blah,blah. I told him he was out of his mind if he thought I was going to let him near my hair with clippers. A few minutes later a nurse came in and she used scissors and she went under my hair so there wouldn't be a bald spot when my hair was down. Hospitals are the worst for messing up someone's hair. I've has people come to me with a huge patch of hair shaved for 3 little stitches.
Julia

Yep, sadly they couldn't get away with 3 stitches, I had loads as lots of glass got in there from the windscreen and sadly they had to shave my whole head to get everything out :( It's ok though, it's mostly back and I had to have a transplant done around the scarring left in a bad spot after waiting a while. It's pretty well back where it was now. Only taken 6 years lol.

Quote from: gv2002 on August 03, 2017, 08:07:47 AM
Happy Anniversary Sasha! You look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot :)
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

alex82

Quote from: Hannah Samira on August 02, 2017, 01:58:21 PM
I bought this top and this lipstick today :) This is the first time in a long time that I actually felt cute :D It was really nice to look in the mirror and see more of a girl than a man in a wig );

I experimented with a beanie over the wig, I kind of like it but I'm not sure haha

Finally, here's one with my natural hair!! I've never shown my natural hair on this site before but I thought I might as well ;) I think in this photo I really look like my mum!

I love your short hair, I think it looks really chic. I prefer it to the wig.

You have a good stylist, and who obviously appreciates that you have a nicely shaped head.

Personally I think it would be a massive mistake to deviate too far from what's a very good unisex cut, but whatever makes you happy.
  •  

Cheaney

•  

Dee Marshall

I wasn't going to post this but after seeing what I look like after putting up a tent without a hammer in 90° heat (Fahrenheit you sadists! It's not close to boiling, it only feels like it.) I decided to own it.

Now I'm off to find a hammer, dinner, and a cold beer!

Why the hammer? I still have stakes to pound, the ones I got in are only partially in, and in two days I have to pull them all up.

If I leave it like it is my new address will be:

15 Yellow Brick Road
Munchkinland, Oz

(Not the nice one that has Cindy. The other one, and I don't feel like having to fight for my place as one of the Cardinal Witches.)

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

warmbody28

Quote from: SashaGrace on August 02, 2017, 04:37:53 AM
As it was my wedding anniversary yesterday we went back to the hotel we got married in for dinner and I wore this

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

Anniversary
by SashaGrace, on Flickr

I kept my grin because I decided to take the Mercedes with got some very admiring glances (as well as being lots of fun!) and the staff remembered us so decided not to charge for the bottle of Proseco, most of which is now in my fridge at home :D

cute!
  •  

SashaGrace

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Monica Jean

It's amazing how beautiful y'all are!  And how many smiles we have once we become our real self!!
  •  

Dee Marshall

Many of us are very beautiful. Others, like me, are what my grandmother's generation would have called "handsomely featured". For me I think the smile makes all the difference.

Before I never smiled. Even when I was smiling inside I never smiled. Now is so much better.

But beauty was never my goal. My first tagline here said:
"I would rather be the ugliest woman in the world than the handsomest man."

The first goal is "happy", "pretty" is just gravy. Most of you are just smothered in gravy!

:

•  

freebird

All I can say to everyone is WOW!!! I wish I looked half as good.

-BA
  •  

I Am Jess

I attended a pirate themed party at a local club. I got a lot of compliments on my costume. 
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

gv2002

Looking good Jess

•  

davina61

aarrgggh Jess me harty, that's a mighty fine treasure chest ;D
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Trini

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

Dee Marshall

That's a good look for you, Trini.

:

•  

Sarahcraft

So this is my most recent pic, take this week. Deliberately light on the makeup (no foundation)
because I wanted to gauge how my skin stacks up, after having quite a few laser sessions - I used to have a ridic thick stubble until 18 months ago. Still a bit patchy but i'm really pleased with the difference in how I feel about my face day to day
  •  

gv2002

Looking good Sarahcraft! I'm looking forward to start laser hair removal here in a month or two!

•  

eyesk8rboi

Quote from: Sarahcraft on August 16, 2017, 07:15:51 AM
So this is my most recent pic, take this week. Deliberately light on the makeup (no foundation)
because I wanted to gauge how my skin stacks up, after having quite a few laser sessions - I used to have a ridic thick stubble until 18 months ago. Still a bit patchy but i'm really pleased with the difference in how I feel about my face day to day

You have that model face structure going! Gawgeous!
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•  

Harley Quinn

Every now and again... I catch a picture and wonder who the heck is that!?!?  Still hit and miss on what my hair looks like...

At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

gv2002

Harley you look great!

•