Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Harley, that is a good picture. You're very pretty and your features are totally female. I like your real/curly hair better than the straight wig. But you look good with either.
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thanks. Sometimes it works... when the stars align just right. I can't wait until my hair grows out enough to be evened up. I'll have to remember to get some party shots from my birthday next week. 37 years young. 😀
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Dee Marshall

Happy Birthday, Harley! And yes, another vote for your natural hair. Very pretty picture!

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Alora

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 16, 2017, 05:14:04 PM
Thanks. Sometimes it works... when the stars align just right. I can't wait until my hair grows out enough to be evened up. I'll have to remember to get some party shots from my birthday next week. 37 years young. [emoji3]
I just had mine last Friday. I just shy of a year behind you [emoji6]

Happy Birthday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

I Am Jess

Just another day of being me....

I have now lost 32 pounds since the end of May and I feel great.  I've been averaging over 23,000 steps a day.  That's about 11.25 miles of walking a day.  That burns about 4,000 calories a day while I probably averaging 1,500 - 1,700 calories a day in.  I have promised myself something good if I lose another 14 pounds.....

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: I Am Jess on August 16, 2017, 06:51:12 PM
Just another day of being me....

I have now lost 32 pounds since the end of May and I feel great.  I've been averaging over 23,000 steps a day.  That's about 11.25 miles of walking a day.  That burns about 4,000 calories a day while I probably averaging 1,500 - 1,700 calories a day in.  I have promised myself something good if I lose another 14 pounds.....

You look great! I wish I had the time to walk like that. Between driving to clients and working with them my days are kinda long.

:

•  

KathyLauren

Damn, you look good, Jess!  You too, Harley!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Harley Quinn

Thank you ladies. It's been natural hair for a couple months currently. I've done a few variations of headbands to hide the uneven mess. Next summer I'll be looking forward to having an actual hair style. I'm getting my brows microbladed on Monday as an early birthday present to myself. Woot woot!! I hear that train a coming Dee.
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Tommie_9

Well, shoot. I'm trying to upload an image from photobucket, but when I click the "insert image" icon above it only inserts [img] and doesn't give me an upload option. Clicking "help" doesn't help. Anyone out there who can help me figure this out? I'm kinda new to the site. Thank you!
Finding 'self' is the first step toward becoming 'self'. Every step is part of a journey. May your journey lead to happiness. Peace!
  •  

Dee Marshall

Photobucket stopped allowing that unless you pay for the privilege.

:

•  

Alora

Quote from: Harley Quinn on August 17, 2017, 07:50:06 AM
I'm getting my brows microbladed on Monday as an early birthday present to myself. Woot woot!!

Whats microblading?

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Alora on August 17, 2017, 09:36:03 AM
Whats microblading?

It's like a tattooing for eye brows. Instead of the the ink being needled into the brow/tattoo, the ink is scrapped into the skin. It really does wonders

•  

Alora

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on August 17, 2017, 09:40:47 AM
It's like a tattooing for eye brows. Instead of the the ink being needled into the brow/tattoo, the ink is scrapped into the skin. It really does wonders
Hmmm... so it's permanent like a tattoo then? I might have to look into this.

•  

Rachel_Christina

Quote from: Alora on August 17, 2017, 11:20:23 AM
Hmmm... so it's permanent like a tattoo then? I might have to look into this.

I think it does fade eventually, propably after a few years

•  

Harley Quinn

Semi-permanent makeup lasts 3 to 4 years. It's so I don't have to pluck or wax... I am getting the birthday special/friends and family discount. :) $0.00. I'm pretty excited!
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: I Am Jess on August 07, 2017, 03:38:54 AM

I attended a pirate themed party at a local club. I got a lot of compliments on my costume.

That piratanical stlye  looks brilliant and so does your latest  shot...great taste and looking .. fabulous
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

I Am Jess

I am down 32 lbs and 2 dress sizes.  Who knew I had hips??

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

classicbeauty9922

Wow Jess, congratulations on your weight loss and getting to wear a new smaller dress size. Your hips definitely stand out in that dress. Your smile really reveals how thrilled you are with your look. I hope someday I will have the results and courage that I need to post a picture here. 

Natalie
  •  

Rachel_Christina

Yep you look great Jess.
I need to do more myself

•  

Julia1996

Jess, congratulations on your weight loss. That dress looks really good on you. I'm envious of your long legs.
Julia
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •