Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

judithlynn

Hi Rachel-Christina and Korra;
Rachel, you look absolutely gorgeous in the romper. The HRT has obviously done absolute wonders for your skin and your complexion is just so good.  Then on top of that you look really nice in the romper.
Kora. You too look fabulous in shorts. Would love to se some pictures of both of you standing up in those outfits.

A number of years ago when I was stating to transition again I got very self conscious about showing to much bare skin. It was sort of comforting to wrap myself all up, leggings or tights long sleeve arms etc. Then a cis girlfriend told me to come out with her for lunch one summers day in Devon and she made me wear a summers dress (sleeveless) with bare arms and gathered under the bust and about 2 inches above the knee. It is a beautiful dress. Anyway I just went out in this, with the dress and just panties and a bra, open toe high heel Christian Louboutin sandals with of course my arms and legs fully waxed, painted nails and toenails in my colours (OPI ), plus some nice big womens sun glasses, matching orange handbag and with a slight breeze as I walked down Exeter High Street I just felt fabulous. As my girlfriend said - no one will read you, because you look 100% female and you own  your space. She was right too, even when a slight breeze lifted my skirt dress up a bit.

Another time when I was in Marbella visiting Facial Team, i spent virtually al my time in Short short denim shorts plus a sleeveless crop top (or when I was by the pool, a one piece high thigh and bare back one piece.  Having so much bare skin on show I think  it helps one to feel great. Mind you just must ,make sure your arms, underarms, legs and bikini line are  completely waxed. These days I get a Brazilian done which leaves me bare there except, for  a "landing strip" of hair which is left on my mons pubis (the top of my pubic bone). This is usually a strip of hair (i.e. a rectangular shape) but some girls prefer a very small triangle.

This way I both feel, and look great with no unsightly hair showing anywhere.

These days I am having Laser done to remove underarms hair permanently and my beauty therapist is trying to persuade me to have the pubic hair removed by laser too. Maybe thats a step too far!
Judith
:-*
Hugs

•  

Korra-

Quote from: judithlynn on August 31, 2017, 04:11:41 AM
Hi Rachel-Christina and Korra;
Rachel, you look absolutely gorgeous in the romper. The HRT has obviously done absolute wonders for your skin and your complexion is just so good.  Then on top of that you look really nice in the romper.
Kora. You too look fabulous in shorts. Would love to se some pictures of both of you standing up in those outfits.

A number of years ago when I was stating to transition again I got very self conscious about showing to much bare skin. It was sort of comforting to wrap myself all up, leggings or tights long sleeve arms etc. Then a cis girlfriend told me to come out with her for lunch one summers day in Devon and she made me wear a summers dress (sleeveless) with bare arms and gathered under the bust and about 2 inches above the knee. It is a beautiful dress. Anyway I just went out in this, with the dress and just panties and a bra, open toe high heel Christian Louboutin sandals with of course my arms and legs fully waxed, painted nails and toenails in my colours (OPI ), plus some nice big womens sun glasses, matching orange handbag and with a slight breeze as I walked down Exeter High Street I just felt fabulous. As my girlfriend said - no one will read you, because you look 100% female and you own  your space. She was right too, even when a slight breeze lifted my skirt dress up a bit.

Another time when I was in Marbella visiting Facial Team, i spent virtually al my time in Short short denim shorts plus a sleeveless crop top (or when I was by the pool, a one piece high thigh and bare back one piece.  Having so much bare skin on show I think  it helps one to feel great. Mind you just must ,make sure your arms, underarms, legs and bikini line are  completely waxed. These days I get a Brazilian done which leaves me bare there except, for  a "landing strip" of hair which is left on my mons pubis (the top of my pubic bone). This is usually a strip of hair (i.e. a rectangular shape) but some girls prefer a very small triangle.

This way I both feel, and look great with no unsightly hair showing anywhere.

These days I am having Laser done to remove underarms hair permanently and my beauty therapist is trying to persuade me to have the pubic hair removed by laser too. Maybe thats a step too far!
Judith

not exactly a flattering picture :v

best online image hosting
  •  

I Am Jess

Some days you just feel pretty........

Today is one of those days.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Amy Chislett

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 30, 2017, 02:14:34 PM
I finally got a somewhat decent pic of my little black dress :)
I absolutely love this dress, one of the best things I have purchased so far.

All a girl needs is a little black dress, Rach.

Jalynn, you look good.
HrbHRT 21Jun2016
mtf hetero
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: I Am Jess on August 31, 2017, 04:30:43 PM
Some days you just feel pretty........

Today is one of those days.

Love it Jess!!!... A girlfriend of mine is having a Labor Day, last day to wear white party with white wine and food!!! Can't wait!!!

Sorry I missed you this trip but I will be seeing you sometime soon in that blast furnace you call a city!!!..  I was melting!!!... At least the air quality is a lot better than when I was a kid down there!!!  Good to be back to our mid 60s and sea breezes here!!

Hugs!!!

A 😀❤️🌻
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

judithlynn

Hi Jess;
Wow , you look really great in that beautiful white dress and your figure looks amazing. Isn't is just amazing when you look so sexy and beautiful.
JudithLynn

PS I wish I had your figure!
Hugs

•  

judithlynn

Hi Korra;

You look great too. One suggestion is something that my deportment coach taught me. When standing like that, place one foot slightly in front of the other and place the heel of your other foot at nearly right angles to the first foot with your heel up against the instep of  your foot. You will find that this will naturally  relax your posture and you will feel and look great. Practice this in flats and then in low heels.  Every time you go out and say are stopping to cross a road waiting for the lights consciously put your feet into this position. The more you do this the more confident you will find that it comes and the  more flattering pose it will look. Also don't forget to observe how other women  stand like this. You could even do it for instance whilst looking at some clothes on a clothes rack in a store.

Best of luck with the practice
Best JudithLynn
Hugs

•  

Julia1996

Rachel, you look great in the romper and the black dress. You always look good. Jess you look really good too. What a nice figure you have.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: judithlynn on September 01, 2017, 03:36:18 AM
Hi Jess;
Wow , you look really great in that beautiful white dress and your figure looks amazing. Isn't is just amazing when you look so sexy and beautiful..........

PS I wish I had your figure!

Quote from: Julia1996 on September 01, 2017, 05:00:00 AM
Jess you look really good too. What a nice figure you have.

Thank you ladies.  It's been a lot of hard work and effort over the last few months to get to this point. 

I was 232 pounds at the end of May and I decided that I needed to do something.  I've been using a combination of diet and exercise to shed the pounds and I'm currently down about 38 pounds now.  While I've been doing that I've also been trying  to do some waist training.  I've gone from a tight size 14 in jeans to a comfortable size 10.  In high school and most of college and law school i had a 32" waist and I'm now down to 30" waist.  I would like to get to a 28" waist so I'm going to keep up the waist training even after I reach my goal weight. 

I'd really like to try to keep my weight between 180 and 185 which means I need to lose another 9 to 14 pounds.  I have no doubt, after experiencing what I have over the last few months that I am going to be successful in accomplishing my goals.
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on July 30, 2017, 02:14:34 PM
I finally got a somewhat decent pic of my little black dress :)
I absolutely love this dress, one of the best things I have purchased so far.

Truly impressed 😉
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

WolfNightV4X1

Quote from: ToriJo on August 26, 2017, 08:47:22 PM
I've only started trying anything to present as myself (not very publicly!) with any makeup 4 days ago.  I could tell you all the horrible stuff wrong with it, but I'm looking for positive things.  :)  And, yes, this is happy for me - you can see my eyes.

Hey, I can see it, comparatively it's such a mellow expression but that's definitely a "happy face" right there. I'm glad you finally have taken some steps, trying on that cute pink hat and shirt is already taking steps in making you look more feminine!

Quote from: TonyaW on August 29, 2017, 12:22:26 PM
Pretty sure I don't make fabulous yet.  Getting better with make up. Starting to think my hair might be long enough to do something with but no idea what.

Your hair is very lovely! May I suggest a critique when you decide what to do with it? I think some kind of bangs would look lovely, right now your hairline is quite high up and with some coverage it would give a better feminine appearance

Quote from: Korra- on August 31, 2017, 09:52:28 AM
not exactly a flattering picture :v

You look so gosh darn cute! Also I wanted to add I can see the resemblence with you and Korra, wow :P

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: WolfNightV4X1 on September 02, 2017, 11:59:42 AM

Your hair is very lovely! May I suggest a critique when you decide what to do with it? I think some kind of bangs would look lovely, right now your hairline is quite high up and with some coverage it would give a better feminine appearance

Thanks.  I'm generally not  a fan of bangs but have been wondering if that might be the way to go for the reason you mention.  I'd like to some how see what it would look like before I get it cut.  Tried a few hair style apps but they didn't help. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Dena

Your hair is long enough that you should be able to part it on the side then drape it across your forehead. If you like the look, then the decision comes down to wearing it this way or going with bangs. If you are still having difficulty deciding, you might want to discuss it with your hair dresser. Some have a pretty good eye for hair but I don't trust mine after she gave mea pixy cut.  >:(
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

DawnOday

Starting to be more comfortable with the changes being made. I can't believe how much different I look. This is the way it always should have been.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

Korra-

Quote from: judithlynn on September 01, 2017, 03:42:10 AM
Hi Korra;

You look great too. One suggestion is something that my deportment coach taught me. When standing like that, place one foot slightly in front of the other and place the heel of your other foot at nearly right angles to the first foot with your heel up against the instep of  your foot. You will find that this will naturally  relax your posture and you will feel and look great. Practice this in flats and then in low heels.  Every time you go out and say are stopping to cross a road waiting for the lights consciously put your feet into this position. The more you do this the more confident you will find that it comes and the  more flattering pose it will look. Also don't forget to observe how other women  stand like this. You could even do it for instance whilst looking at some clothes on a clothes rack in a store.

Best of luck with the practice
Best JudithLynn

thanks will do!

Quote from: WolfNightV4X1 on September 02, 2017, 11:59:42 AM
Hey, I can see it, comparatively it's such a mellow expression but that's definitely a "happy face" right there. I'm glad you finally have taken some steps, trying on that cute pink hat and shirt is already taking steps in making you look more feminine!

You look so gosh darn cute! Also I wanted to add I can see the resemblance with you and Korra, wow :P
fun fact that's actually how i got the nickname
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: DawnOday on September 02, 2017, 05:22:44 PM
Starting to be more comfortable with the changes being made. I can't believe how much different I look. This is the way it always should have been.

You look very pretty Dawn.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Trini

I've been feeling absolutely ugly and self conscious the last few days.

Heres two from days before i felt dysphoric and was happier:

7/11/14: Acceptance
10/12/14: HRT
4/10/15: FT
7/17/15: Name & Gender Change
10/12/17: Three Years HRT
1/16/19: Trach Shave Surgery

-----

-
  •  

I Am Jess

I decided to reward myself for meeting one of my weight loss goals by getting some ink last night.  We all know what the butterfly is for and the 5 stars represent my 5 children.  I think it's a fabulous design.

•  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Julia1996 on September 06, 2017, 06:14:11 PM
That's a very cool tattoo Jess. But OUCH!!

Good thing you capitalized OUCH because you aren't kidding.  The ribs are one of the most painful places to get a tat.  But if I could survive 8 hour sessions of electrolysis with two people working on me I knew I could handle an hour or so getting inked.  I absolutely love the tat and I'm going to be getting another one in a few weeks.   
  •