Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia1996

Quote from: I Am Jess on September 06, 2017, 07:04:08 PM
Good thing you capitalized OUCH because you aren't kidding.  The ribs are one of the most painful places to get a tat.  But if I could survive 8 hour sessions of electrolysis with two people working on me I knew I could handle an hour or so getting inked.  I absolutely love the tat and I'm going to be getting another one in a few weeks.
I can only imagine. My brother and boyfriend both have sleeve tattoos.  I don't know how they endured it. It's done in stages but still. When my brother was getting his, each session was like 3 hours long. 3 hours of being stuck with a needle. No thank you. I was thinking about getting permanent eyeliner but I'm too chicken.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

I Am Jess

Quote from: Julia1996 on September 06, 2017, 07:10:31 PM
I was thinking about getting permanent eyeliner but I'm too chicken.

I got that done a couple of months ago and it wasn't too bad.  I love the fact I always have eyeliner on. 
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

Alora

Quote from: Julia1996 on September 06, 2017, 07:10:31 PM
I can only imagine. My brother and boyfriend both have sleeve tattoos.  I don't know how they endured it. It's done in stages but still. When my brother was getting his, each session was like 3 hours long. 3 hours of being stuck with a needle. No thank you. I was thinking about getting permanent eyeliner but I'm too chicken.
My longest under the needle was 4.5hrs. It's a definite test of mental fortitude. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Alanna1990

I was trying to not take as many pictures about me but today I couldn't resist.

So today something I never thought possible happened, I got accepted into the public education system as English teacher at an elementary school, and they even told me upfront, "although you're the first transgender teacher we've accepted in the whole state you don't need to worry, just do your job" everybody accepted me, from the headmistress, teachers, even the students, it's like I could really live as a normal person again.

Today was my first day in the classroom and I decided to go with this look, what do you think?

People say I look different in real life, but in any case, here you have teacher Alanna at the children's service  :laugh:
  •  

josie76

I'm so happy for you Alanna! And you look super cute also! I like your haircut. I can't wait until my sides grow long enough to get mine cut and even it all out. I've been growing it since last October and it's in a really awkward stage.
04/26/2018 bi-lateral orchiectomy

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Sarah_P

Congratulations Alanna!! I've always seen teaching as one of the most important professions in the world. And you look good!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Alanna1990

thanks girls  :D
these days have been hectic, but now it's all coming together finally,

Quote from: josie76 on September 07, 2017, 06:00:05 AM
I'm so happy for you Alanna! And you look super cute also! I like your haircut. I can't wait until my sides grow long enough to get mine cut and even it all out. I've been growing it since last October and it's in a really awkward stage.

I know your feel, many times I almost cut my hair because of that part where it was very annoying, but now being this long I feel very good, it's a year worth of hair, maybe I'll let it grow for another 2 years to get to the length I want, just keep going and you'll see it's worth it.

Quote from: Sarah_P on September 07, 2017, 07:25:50 AM
Congratulations Alanna!! I've always seen teaching as one of the most important professions in the world. And you look good!

Thank you Sarah, where I live it's a hard and confusing process to get accepted so I'm happy I beat the system for once  :P
  •  

Alanna1990

•  

Colleen_definitely

I live in a rural area and I guess the circuit court judge gets lonely. Everyone gets to make an appearance. He was great about it. Very friendly and helpful and exactly the opposite of what I was afraid of encountering.
  •  

Another Nikki

"What you know, you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire lifeā€”that there is something wrong. You don't know what it is, but it's there like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me."
  •  

josie76

Colleen you look very pretty.

OK so this picture was just before my second laser treatment. It's been a couple of weeks ago so I'm just now beginning to see the shed.

How am I coming along?

_20170908_105124 by Josie H

A lifetime of depression and repressed emotions is nothing more than existence. I for one want to live now not just exist!

•  

Colleen_definitely

Thanks everyone.  (even though that angle and camera manages to simultaneously make my chin and forehead look HUGE)

You're doing quite well Josie.  Your skin tone and hair color will serve you very well for LHR.  Your choice in glasses is fantastic.
  •  

josie76

Thank you Colleen 😀

I hate how the laser makes my skin so bumpy after, but when it shed and clears more I'll be stoked. I hope this laser works as good as the first did. This one she could overlap the edges where the last one had to be held away from my skin but where it hit it wiped them out.

•  

Colleen_definitely

I hate how the inflammation makes my hairs really visible, and when it finally settles down it's time for another session.

For a while I couldn't even hide it with dermablend and color corrector, after 7 sessions it's pretty easy to cover up well enough to hide from most people even if it's not quite perfect yet.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Alanna1990 on September 07, 2017, 12:36:14 AM

So today something I never thought possible happened, I got accepted into the public education system as English teacher at an elementary school, and they even told me upfront, "although you're the first transgender teacher we've accepted in the whole state you don't need to worry, just do your job" everybody accepted me, from the headmistress, teachers, even the students, it's like I could really live as a normal person again.

Today was my first day in the classroom and I decided to go with this look, what do you think?

People say I look different in real life, but in any case, here you have teacher Alanna at the children's service  :laugh:
Well done! You look great!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

gg

Quote from: Alanna1990 on September 07, 2017, 12:36:14 AM

You look amazing! Very beautiful! I love your cute little figure.

Congratulations on the teaching job!

:)
"life it what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"
-John Lennon
  •  

Ciriantares

I've been waiting a loooonnngggtttttiiiimmmmeeeee to post in this thread so here goes!

July 2017 - 27 Months HRT

Just to give a baseline of how I looked 2 months ago.

September 12th, 2017 - 29  1/2 Months HRT

I've been working really hard as of late on my exercise goals and you can kinda get a glimpse of it in my face between the two images. I'm currently on the treadmill a little over 3 hours every 2 to 3 days ( hill - interval level 16) walking for nearly 8.50 miles & 4,000 calories.

I also just started my laser hair removal on my face ( First treatment was a week ago),

I've lost 350 pounds since April 2014 so exercising is part of my routine nowadays but I needed to step it up and push harder which I've been doing for about 3 weeks now.

Kensi
  •  

gv2002

That's fantastic! Wow, I'm so proud of you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Dani

Quote from: Ciriantares on September 12, 2017, 10:41:22 PM

I've lost 350 pounds since April 2014 so exercising is part of my routine nowadays but I needed to step it up and push harder which I've been doing for about 3 weeks now.

Kensi

WOW!  :icon_dance:

This is fantastic. Welcome to the "I Lost 100+ pounds Club"

•