Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alora

Quick potty break before my electrolysis appointment. Feeling cute and loving my new lululemon jacket!!

Loves [emoji182][emoji179][emoji182]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Rachel_Christina

I really love that style Harley, and I think you nail it.
It's kinda badass, I like it alot actually

•  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: Rachel_Christina on September 23, 2017, 05:43:46 PM
I really love that style Harley, and I think you nail it.
It's kinda badass, I like it alot actually
Thank you Rachel. 😎
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Sarah_P

--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

tgirlamg

Hey All

Our actual first wedding anniversary was last week but my husband had a pretty full work schedule so we are getting to our dinner out celebration this Tuesday evening at our favorite spot!... I was deciding what to wear tonight and I am going total LBD (emphasis on L :-).... Betsey Johnson dress and shoes!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley  :)

Untitled by Ashley Campbell, on Flickr
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

Ashley's Corner: https://www.susans.org/index.php/topic,247549.0.html 🌻
  •  

Rachel_Christina

•  

davina61

Went shopping today and bought this "designer" dress , its a Jasper Conran (chain store ) and cost £65 but its wonderful . may not look fab as that's the best out of 10 goes with my phone , when I hold my tummy in I have a waist but that shot was so blurred.
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: tgirlamc on September 24, 2017, 10:00:49 PM
Hey All

Our actual first wedding anniversary was last week but my husband had a pretty full work schedule so we are getting to our dinner out celebration this Tuesday evening at our favorite spot!... I was deciding what to wear tonight and I am going total LBD (emphasis on L :-).... Betsey Johnson dress and shoes!!!

Onward we go!!!

Ashley  :)

Beautiful! I always love how upbeat and positive you are.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

tgirlamg

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on September 25, 2017, 08:06:36 PM
Beautiful! I always love how upbeat and positive you are.

Thanks so much Charlie Nicki and Rachel :) I think life is too short to devote too much time to being less than positive... Most of us here are making our lives,... finally... Into what we need them to be... What could be more joyful than that? :)

I Love the dress Davina!!! Just don't forget what they told you the first day of modeling school... Smile!!! :)

Onward we go brave sisters!!!

Ashley :)
"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" ... Ralph Waldo Emerson 🌸

"The individual has always had to struggle from being overwhelmed by the tribe... But, no price is too high for the privilege of owning yourself" ... Rudyard Kipling 🌸

Let go of the things that no longer serve you... Let go of the pretense of the false persona, it is not you... Let go of the armor that you have worn for a lifetime, to serve the expectations of others and, to protect the woman inside... She needs protection no longer.... She is tired of hiding and more courageous than you know... Let her prove that to you....Let her step out of the dark and feel the light upon her face.... amg🌸

•  

davina61

I did try but my phone was not playing fair , no one here to take photos so was the "best" shot out of many tries ,concentration face on!!!!!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

gv2002

Nice dress! You look comfortable! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

I Am Jess

I went back to my law school for my 30 year reunion.  Nebraska's school colors are red and white so I wanted to show my school pride.  I think I definitely pulled off the hot attorney look!

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

KathyLauren

2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

tgirlamg

Love It Jess!!!! Heatin' up the Midwest!!!! :)!!!! You nailed it indeed!!... Great outfit!!!.. My husband has family on his Mom's side from Nebraska and I lived in Iowa for a couple years when my old GF attended Veterinary School at ISU in Ames!

I stuck with my original wardrobe choice for our first anniversary dinner tonight... (Rare for me!... I usually think my choice looks terrible at the last moment and switch it up!)... I snapped a couple pics when I went to the bathroom... I have a long proud tradition of selfies in the bathroom at this restaurant over the years as it is our favorite place in town since one of our very first dates... Anyway,.. Happy old married lady!!! Who'd of thought?

Onward we go!

A :)

•  

I Am Jess

Great outfit Ashley. I'm sure your hubby loved it!
Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •  

SerenaOhSerena

I love this thread so much, you all are gorgeous ladies and look so confident!!  :D :D :D

I got the iPhone 8 Plus a few days ago and tested out the Portrait mode. Bottom is an android photo I took a few days ago trying to look sexy lol

HRT - 5.19.17
  •  

Julia1996

Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

tgirlamg

Killing it Serena!!!! Gorgeous!!! :)!!!!

I'm thinking I should get the 8 but this 5S and I have been through a lot together!!!

A :)

•  

Charlie Nicki

Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •