Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Official "You Look Fabulous Darling" 8.0

Started by V M, June 16, 2017, 01:45:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

•  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: SerenaOhSerena on September 28, 2017, 01:31:55 PM
I love this thread so much, you all are gorgeous ladies and look so confident!!  :D :D :D

I got the iPhone 8 Plus a few days ago and tested out the Portrait mode. Bottom is an android photo I took a few days ago trying to look sexy lol

I can't  see any male. Markers at all... you look awesome ....have you thought about modeling?
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Michelle_P

I seem to be gaining and losing inches in all the right places suddenly. A size 4 skirt that hung oddly two months ago now... doesn't.

Less waist, more booty! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 30, 2017, 02:06:09 PM
I seem to be gaining and losing inches in all the right places suddenly. A size 4 skirt that hung oddly two months ago now... doesn't.

Less waist, more booty! 

Nothing wrong with having somthin' in the trunk! [emoji6]

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: meganjames2 on September 30, 2017, 02:08:51 PM
Nothing wrong with having somthin' in the trunk! [emoji6]

No actually that's what you want. I was so happy when my backside filled out a little. I don't have a JLO butt or anything but I don't look like I have a cutting board in my pants anymore. When I first transitioned I wore panties that had silicone but pad inserts. Once I had been watching TV with my brother and when I got up he started laughing. He told me my ass was on crooked.  One of the inserts had ridden up much higher than the other. I think silicone inserts were invented just to embarrass me!
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Julia1996 on September 30, 2017, 02:21:17 PM
No actually that's what you want. I was so happy when my backside filled out a little. I don't have a JLO butt or anything but I don't look like I have a cutting board in my pants anymore. When I first transitioned I wore panties that had silicone but pad inserts. Once I had been watching TV with my brother and when I got up he started laughing. He told me my ass was on crooked.  One of the inserts had ridden up much higher than the other. I think silicone inserts were invented just to embarrass me!
[emoji5],  that's what I meant,  I keep waiting for my trousers to get tighter [emoji6]

•  

Julia1996

Quote from: meganjames2 on September 30, 2017, 03:32:05 PM
[emoji5],  that's what I meant,  I keep waiting for my trousers to get tighter [emoji6]

They will. One day you're going to notice they are a little tighter and before you know it they are too tight.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

Megan.

Haha,  worse problems to have!

•  

Camouflage

My forehead may be gigantic and my shadow undisguisable, but I plucked up the courage to go out in daylight wearing female clothing and it felt nice  :).

https://imgur.com/a/tQpLD
  •  

Julia1996

Quote from: Camouflage on September 30, 2017, 07:48:03 PM
My forehead may be gigantic and my shadow undisguisable, but I plucked up the courage to go out in daylight wearing female clothing and it felt nice  :).

You look good. Very feminine.
Julia

Born 1998
Started hrt 2015
SRS done 5/21/2018
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Camouflage on September 30, 2017, 07:48:03 PM

Good on you for being courageous enough to put yourself out there...don't be too hard on yourself, you look great :D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Sarah_P

Looking good Michelle! Size 4?! Must be nice!
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

SerenaOhSerena

Thanks everyone! That outfit looks so good on you Michelle!

Quote from: markie on September 29, 2017, 08:08:51 PM
I can't  see any male. Markers at all... you look awesome ....have you thought about modeling?

Thank you!! I thought about it for a little bit but it's too competitive for me. I'm currently finishing up my journalism degree.

HRT - 5.19.17
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 30, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

Less waist, more booty! 

Wow you've  come a long way you look great!!
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: markie on October 01, 2017, 11:50:41 PM
Wow you've  come a long way you look great!!
Thanks, Markie.  I think I'm doing OK for a 63 year old broad.  I've definitely beaten my goal of becoming a weird old lady.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Michelle_P on October 02, 2017, 01:19:58 AM
Thanks, Markie.  I think I'm doing OK for a 63 year old broad.  I've definitely beaten my goal of becoming a weird old lady.

When do you get the cats? [emoji4]

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: meganjames2 on October 02, 2017, 01:31:32 AM
When do you get the cats? [emoji4]

The cats are installed. 

•  

Megan.

•  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

I Am Jess

At the end of a long day of working for the people......

It's been just a little over two years since I had my FFS and BA and 2 1/2 years since I started HRT.  I think I'm doing ok for being a 56 year old transwoman.

The weight loss has been great for my figure.  I've been eating normally for the last few weeks as I get ready to start my push to lose that last 15 pounds.  Hopefully it will only take a month or two to drop that last bit.

Follow my life's adventures on Instagram - @jessieleeannmcgrath
  •